I struggle with eating enough calories

murzynek

murzynek

Iron
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
10
I should be eating 2,5k cal on a cut, but i genuinely cant eat this much. Also i struggle with eating enough carbs. Every day I can eat max 2k calories. How can I eat this amount of calories every day?
 
bro js eat more😭
 
I should be eating 2,5k cal on a cut, but i genuinely cant eat this much. Also i struggle with eating enough carbs. Every day I can eat max 2k calories. How can I eat this amount of calories every day?
Fk bro i have the same issue im trynna gain weight and i eat hella but i just stay skinny :feelsuhh:
 
  • +1
Reactions: murzynek
Fk bro i have the same issue im trynna gain weight and i eat hella but i just stay skinny :feelsuhh:
Idk if Im wrong but I think u should walk less. I have friend with similar situation and when he stopped having a lot of activity except gym he gainged weight
 
Idk if Im wrong but I think u should walk less. I have friend with similar situation and when he stopped having a lot of activity except gym he gainged weight
bruh i have to do basketball practice so thats not an option:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
I should be eating 2,5k cal on a cut, but i genuinely cant eat this much. Also i struggle with eating enough carbs. Every day I can eat max 2k calories. How can I eat this amount of calories every day?
wpierdalaj cukierki zeby węglowodany mieć xd. albo dodawaj trochę oleju do jedzenia
 
  • +1
Reactions: murzynek
I should be eating 2,5k cal on a cut, but i genuinely cant eat this much. Also i struggle with eating enough carbs. Every day I can eat max 2k calories. How can I eat this amount of calories every day?
make sure you are constantly eating mediumly throughout the entire day, not large meals, also make sure you are getting enough exercise/cardio or else you wont be able to eat enough. optimal sleep is also the last piece of the puzzle, fail at any of those things and it all falls apart.
 
  • +1
Reactions: murzynek
I wish I had this issue on the cut just smoke weed nga
 
  • +1
Reactions: murzynek
I should be eating 2,5k cal on a cut, but i genuinely cant eat this much. Also i struggle with eating enough carbs. Every day I can eat max 2k calories. How can I eat this amount of calories every day?
You need to eat something the moment you get up so that you're hungry all day long. If that’s not enough, just stuff your mouth until you’re about to puke. Don’t be a little pussy whining about eating. If nothing else works, inject yourself with GHRP-6—then you’ll definitely be hungry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: murzynek
You need to eat something the moment you get up so that you're hungry all day long. If that’s not enough, just stuff your mouth until you’re about to puke. Don’t be a little pussy whining about eating. If nothing else works, inject yourself with GHRP-6—then you’ll definitely be hungry.
Okay thx
 
are u tracking them?
Nah bruh idk how to do that
And i did gain like 35lb the last year but i grew like 6 inches taller so now im even more skinny :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
0
Views
29
nisya stupidmaxxing
N
mogustin
Replies
5
Views
98
realdabik
realdabik
young_vampire
Replies
1
Views
34
Paseo
Paseo
JustMog_Brutal
Replies
0
Views
48
JustMog_Brutal
JustMog_Brutal
nefarious_rogster
Replies
0
Views
4
nefarious_rogster
nefarious_rogster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top