i support Israel

@Ozell Israelite we got to board a business jet, hurry up, where's the fucking photos?

You lying piece of shit, we'll have to find your mommy and rape her too!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Deleted member 24507
That might count as beastiality, but @JackTheKnife ISRAELITE ancestry gives us a pass.

@Ozell Israelite Now, nigger, last chance, photos, videos?

We got yo momma in our sights 🤪🤪🤪

We'll do a yoga session with her, stretching, jumping ☺️☺️☺️

• JFL
Reactions: BibleBelieving
@Ozell Israelite we got to board a business jet, hurry up, where's the fucking photos?

You lying piece of shit, we'll have to find your mommy and rape her too!

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man tells me about how he wants to rape his own ugly red whore mother to create more inbred red apes.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Cross-eyed, dumb, lying, stinking, fat, ugly nigger @Ozell Israelite can't conjure up some evidence.

Looks like we won @JackTheKnife

• +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving and JackTheKnife
Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man tells me about how he wants to rape his own ugly red whore mother to create more inbred red apes.

View attachment 2269856

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Damn, Ozell you can't say this shit about yourself like that.

Have some honour, your mom won't be happy with you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Hold on Ozell, imma go to the grave of your father and piss on it.

That dumb fucking nigger getting some much needed liquid.

Cross-eyed, dumb, lying, stinking, fat, ugly nigger @Ozell Israelite can't conjure up some evidence.

We won big time. He claimed something without providing the necessary evidence. If that was a court, that bitch would get the electric chair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Damn, Ozell you can't say this shit about yourself like that.

Have some honour, your mom won't be happy with you.

Your mom certainly won’t be happy with you admitting you want to rape her for inbred red ape children 😂.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
@Ozell Israelite as always, you wiped the floor with these annoying caffeinated adhd zooms (so annoying). Another won forum debate for the books

• +1
Your mom certainly won’t be happy with you admitting you want to rape her for inbred red ape children 😂.

View attachment 2269858

Ozell you better clean up on the grave of your ugly bitch ass looking father, i left a massive stinking shit there, sorry bro, couldn't hold it in.

• Ugh..
@Ozell Israelite as always, you wiped the floor with these annoying caffeinated adhd zooms (so annoying). Another won forum debate for the books
The guy who wrote that (Crusile) is 42 yo

• JFL
Ozell you better clean up on the grave of your ugly bitch ass looking father, i left a massive stinking shit there, sorry bro, couldn't hold it in.

Your ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) father took on a pile of dung and stuck in your face? No wonder you’re an ugly angry red ape 🤣.

Yeah it’s pretty easy to destroy these retarded red apes. They couldn’t even refute this image nor the historical and biblical evidence I showed.

Your ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) father took on a pile of dung and stuck in your face? No wonder you’re an ugly angry red ape 🤣.

Yeah it’s pretty easy to destroy these retarded red apes. They couldn’t even refute this image nor the historical and biblical evidence I showed.

View attachment 2269864

Ozel don't talk about yourself like that, i'm sorry your father smeared your face with his shit.

Crazy nigga shit.

Detroit type of nigga dealings.

• Ugh..
@Ozell Israelite Can you describe King David to me? I want to learn

• JFL
Ozel don't talk about yourself like that, i'm sorry your father smeared your face with his shit.

Crazy nigga shit.

Detroit type of nigga dealings.

“Ozel.” This dumb red ape is naming an imaginary person while saying he wants to rape his ugly red whore mother 🤣.

“Ozel.” This dumb red ape is naming an imaginary person while saying he wants to rape his ugly red whore mother 🤣.

Ozell the dumb red ape, don't mind the sound's in your mommy room, we're doing yoga, if she screams it's not because our fat stinking cocks stretch her out it's because she didn't do yoga for a looong time.

Now play your little cuck game you play idk the name of it.

Go for a walk, breathe some fresh air before we George Floyd your ass, ok?

@JackTheKnife

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and JackTheKnife
Ozell the dumb red ape, don't mind the sound's in your mommy room, we're doing yoga, if she screams it's not because our fat stinking cocks stretch her out it's because she didn't do yoga for a looong time.

@JackTheKnife
kek you destroyed him

• JFL

@JackTheKnife
@Ketamine the dumb red ape with run-on sentences in his comment and has an inbred fetish for his ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) mother.

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

@Ketamine the dumb red ape with run-on sentences in his comment and has an inbred fetish for his ugly ape looking Edomite (so-called White) mother.

View attachment 2269877

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

Ok, seems like we're done here.

You sucked our fat stinking cocks, we clapped your fat mommas cheeks, i pissed on the grave of your bonobo looking father, day well done.

Bye-bye Ozell, until next time.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Deleted member 24507
@Ozell Israelite Here's Churchill:

chronisch-klamm-winston.jpg

Where's King Solomon bitch?

• JFL

You sucked our fat stinking cocks, we clapped your fat mommas cheeks, i pissed on the grave of your bonobo looking father, day well done.

Remember when he wrote that he always liked white people till ''the white police arrested my mother''? what a fucking bitch. All that shit because she couldn't park her car right.

• JFL

Red ape, your ugly daddy enjoyed seeing your ape looking Edomite (so-called White) mother take my Israelite (so-called Negro) cock.

Deez Nuts GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Crusile
The OP probably supports those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) who admitted to being Edomites (so-called White people) instead of supporting the Israelites (so-called Negroes).

👉Edom is in modern Jewry👈." — The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 5, P. 41, 1925 Edition.“

View attachment 2269670

Descriptions of the Israelite prophet Moses:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3395, 3396 Book 60, Hadith 69

“The Prophet may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him mentioned the night of his Ascension and said, “👉The prophet Moses was 👉Adam (jet black👈), and tall as if he was from the men of the tribe of Shanu’a.”

وَذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ مُوسَى آدَمُ طُوَالٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ ‏”‏‏

Sahih Muslim 165 Book 1, Hadith 326

”On my night journey I passed by 👉Musa Ibn Imraan may peace be upon him was an 👉Adam (👉jet black skinned) man👈, 👉tall, kinky/woolly haired👈 as if he was a man from Shanua tribe.”

everything he posts is basically false and lying. Want me to make a big thread debunking every claim?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 24507 and JackTheKnife
They don't take shit from anyone, that's for sure.

everything he posts is basically false and lying. Want me to make a big thread debunking every claim?

This dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man lies in every thread and seethes whenever I debunk his copes 😂.

@Crusile

• JFL
Why does that matter? @mogger123
Because you're randomly being a cock sucker? I'm not even offended or angry but we both know that's an attack and that you dont respect me when I did nothing to you.

• +1
@Ozell Israelite Here's Churchill:

chronisch-klamm-winston.jpg

Where's King Solomon bitch?

Niggers we're doing mud huts and shit, bro, they were kings of mudhuts, shit man, israelites man!

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Because you're randomly being a cock sucker? I'm not even offended or angry but we both know that's an attack and that you dont respect me when I did nothing to you.
Bro what? I just called you a girl, what's wrong with you?

This dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man lies in every thread and seethes whenever I debunks his copes 😂.

View attachment 2269881

@Crusile
ketamines responses are so embrassing and cringe to read, and he's not even pretending lmfao. Meanwhile everyone finds you chill, funny, and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24507
Bro what? I just called you a girl, what's wrong with you?
Now you're gaslighting me as if you didn't say anything socially wrong. What is actually wrong with you I was agreeing with you and willing to make a post to help you.

• +1
Now you're gaslighting me as if you didn't say anything socially wrong. What is actually wrong with you I was agreeing with you and willing to make a post to help you.
Nigga wtf you want from me I just said go girl. Like, go and do it. You're not sure about your masculinity?

ketamines responses are so embrassing and cringe to read, and he's not even pretending lmfao. Meanwhile everyone finds you chill, funny, and NT

Notice these comments weren’t ever refuted by the dumb red apes in this thread.

The OP probably supports those Amalekites (so-called Jewish people) who admitted to being Edomites (so-called White people) instead of supporting the Israelites (so-called Negroes).

👉Edom is in modern Jewry👈." — The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. 5, P. 41, 1925 Edition.“

View attachment 2269670

Descriptions of the Israelite prophet Moses:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3395, 3396 Book 60, Hadith 69

“The Prophet may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him mentioned the night of his Ascension and said, “👉The prophet Moses was 👉Adam (jet black👈), and tall as if he was from the men of the tribe of Shanu’a.”

وَذَكَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَيْلَةَ أُسْرِيَ بِهِ فَقَالَ ‏”‏ مُوسَى آدَمُ طُوَالٌ كَأَنَّهُ مِنْ رِجَالِ شَنُوءَةَ ‏”‏‏

Sahih Muslim 165 Book 1, Hadith 326

”On my night journey I passed by 👉Musa Ibn Imraan may peace be upon him was an 👉Adam (👉jet black skinned) man👈, 👉tall, kinky/woolly haired👈 as if he was a man from Shanua tribe.”

مررت ليلة أسري بي على موسى بن عمران عليه السلام . رجل آدم طوال جعد . كأنه من رجال شنوءة

Olive:

View attachment 2269840

“negroid” doesn’t exist but Israelites are so-called Negroes though, Hamite (so-called African) nigger.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

• +1
Notice these comments weren’t ever refuted by the dumb red apes in this thread.
Negroid is a legitimate skull shape and phenotype and is very accurate in determining a people. No ancient Egyptian mummy has nappy hair or a negroid skull so that also disqualifies the Israelites from being Negroids aka you.

• Ugh..
Nigga wtf you want from me I just said go girl. Like, go and do it. You're not sure about your masculinity?
I really dislike the gaslighting and toxic personality. I'm not going to help you afterall I'm just going to ignore you and the fake Israelite here.

• +1
I really dislike the gaslighting and toxic personality. I'm not going to help you afterall I'm just going to ignore you and the fake Israelite here.
Are you going to show a video of him being a 6'7 nordic? if not, you're just as bad.

Are you going to show a video of him being a 6'7 nordic? if not, you're just as bad.
What are you even talking about? Yep I won't reply to you anymore.

• +1
Negroid is a legitimate skull shape and phenotype and is very accurate in determining a people. No ancient egyptian mummy has nappy hair or a negroid skull so that also concludes the Israelites from being Negroids aka you.

“Negroid” is pseudoscience and doesn’t exist and it’s “Egyptian” not “egyptian,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Herodotus: “The Colchians, Ethiopians and 👉Egyptians have thick lips, broad nose, woolly hair and 👉they are burnt of skin👈.”

Real Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians):

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

• +1
I Control Goyim

Attachments

• E_1IlkMVcAsRDNQ.jpg
    E_1IlkMVcAsRDNQ.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 28691
“Negroid” is pseudoscience and doesn’t exist and it’s “Egyptian” not “egyptian,” dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 🤣.

Herodotus: “The Colchians, Ethiopians and 👉Egyptians have thick lips, broad nose, woolly hair and 👉they are burnt of skin👈.”

Real Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians):

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
Negroidcentrics love to twist Herodotus's words. I notice they as in you also use the old English. The Greek says Swarthy skin and curly hair.

Are we going to believe the actual Mummies? Or some old English bad translation and Negroidcentrics? Whoolly always meant curly hair back then, Not nappy.

No mummy has nappy hair. SHEEP DONT EVEN HAVE NAPPY HAIR! LOOK UP A SHEEP THEY HAVE STRAIGHT TO CURLY HAIR. None have nappy hair like the Negroid west Africans who came over on slave ships, look up any photo of them. What a fail..

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 28691
Negroid is a legitimate skull shape and phenotype and is very accurate in determining a people. No ancient Egyptian mummy has nappy hair or a negroid skull so that also disqualifies the Israelites from being Negroids aka you.
Nope, skull shape can't determine race, only skin colour and soft tissue facial features can

• +1
Negroidcentrics love to twist Herodotus's words. I notice they as in you also use the old English. The Greek says Swarthy skin and curly hair.

Are we going to believe the actual Mummies? Or some old English bad translation and Negroidcentrics? Whoolly always meant curly hair back then, Not nappy.

No mummy has nappy hair. SHEEP DONT EVEN HAVE NAPPY HAIR! LOOK UP A SHEEP THEY HAVE STRAIGHT TO CURLY HAIR. None have nappy hair like the Negroid west Africans who came over on slave ships, look up any photo of them. What a fail..

we wuz dickwashers and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav