i support Israel

Nope, skull shape can't determine race, only skin colour and soft tissue facial features can
Completely false. Anthropologist still use skeletons to determine if they were Negroid, Caucasoid, or Mongoloid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Nope, skull shape can't determine race, only skin colour and soft tissue facial features can

Negros don't have a high nose bridge like this.

All important Egyptian pharaohs were R1B.

Brutal, they were blue eyed and shit, had red hair, sons of Odin, fuk.

Niggers be living in Detroit slums and claim royal heritage, king of the dumpster type of shit, protector of McDonald's type of shit ngl.

@JackTheKnife

• JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
Niggers be living in Detroit slums and claim royal heritage, king of the dumpster type of shit.

@JackTheKnife
In 20 years they would claim they were the Third Reich.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
In 20 years they would claim they were the Third Reich.

Good, in that time whites will be extinct so the real israelites will have a pretext to wipe dem stealing niggers out, denazification.

Just poison the McDonald's and they drop like flies, mr Schwab.

Negroidcentrics love to twist Herodotus's words. I notice they as in you also use the old English. The Greek says Swarthy skin and curly hair.

The original text says “melanchroes (black skinned) and woollly-haired.

“Herodotus uses the term 👉melanchroes, 👉translated as black skin👈 here.”

Herodotus: “For it is plain to see that 👉the Colchians are Egyptians; and what I say, I myself noted before I heard it from others. When it occurred to me, I inquired of both peoples; and the Colchians remembered the Egyptians better than the Egyptians remembered the Colchians; [2] the Egyptians said that they considered the Colchians part of Sesostris' army. I myself guessed it, partly because 👉they are black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.”

Swarthy means “black skinned” and curly hair is woolly hair, dumb red ape.

Swarthy: “
swarthy (comparative swarthier, superlativeswarthiest)

1. Tawny, dusky, dark.
  2. Dark-skinned; Black.

Woolly: “The soft, fine, 👉curly hair which covers sheep, goats, etc.; thick, crispy, curly hair, 👉as of a negro👈.”

Woolly hair:

So thanks for admitting that the Greek text describes the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) as black, dumb red nigger 😂.

Are we going to believe the actual Mummies? Or some old English bad translation and Negroidcentrics? Whoolly always meant curly hair back then, Not nappy.

Are we going to believe eyewitnesses like Herodotus or retarded red niggers like you?

No mummy has nappy hair. SHEEP DONT EVEN HAVE NAPPY HAIR! LOOK UP A SHEEP THEY HAVE STRAIGHT TO CURLY HAIR. None have nappy hair like the Negroid west Africans who came over on slave ships, look up any photo of them. What a fail..

“West African” is a location not an identity and sheep’s wool is curly just like the so-called Negroes hair is.

That’s indistinguishable from this Israelite woman’s hair:

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

The Israelites (so-called Negroes) were scattered to the four corners of the earth during the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades and worship the idols of wood (Christianity) and stone (Islam) as the prophecy said we would.

The children of Judah were sold into captivity by the Hamites (so-called Africans) to the Edomites (so-called White people).

Joel 3:4 👉Yea, and what have ye to do with me, 👉O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; 👉because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

The children of Israel (northern kingdom) are still in Africa and in Asia from the Arab Slavetrade and will be gathered from there.

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that 👉the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, 👉which shall be left, from Assyria (northern Iraq to southeastern Turkey), and from Egypt (Lower or northern Egypt), and from Pathros (Upper or southern Egypt), and from Cush (Sudan), and from Elam (Iran to India), and from Shinar (southern Iraq, Kuwait, U.A.E, and Saudi Arabia), and from Hamath (Syria), and from the islands of the sea (the Mediterranean Sea👈).

12 And 👉he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel👈, and 👉gather together the dispersed of 👉Judah from the four corners of the earth👈.

@Crusile @cloUder @looksmaxxer234 @Grel Hellscream this idiot doesn’t have a clue about what he’s talking about. He destroyed his own argument in the opening sentence.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Attachments

• 1687188262625.png
    1687188262625.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1687188145089.jpeg
    1687188145089.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 22623, Crusile and 1 other person

Yep, because it’s pseudoscience and “race” is a social construct; it doesn’t exist biologically.

👉The pseudoscience of phrenology, the study of skull shapes👈 as an indicator of mental abilities, was founded by German physiologist Franz Joseph Gall in the early 1800s.

The U.S. in the 1830s and 1840s, when phrenology became popular, was struggling to justify the continuation of slavery in the face of a growing abolitionist movement and was dealing with interactions between white western settlers and existing Native American populations. In the case of slavery, physicians such as Charles Caldwell used phrenology to attempt to prove that African people were in their rightful place as slaves. 👉Caldwell studied the skulls of many different peoples, including Africans, at the Musee de Phrenologie in Paris. In 1837, 👉he concluded that the skulls of African people (a flawed generalization of an entire continent of diverse peoples) indicated a “tamableness” that made them suited to be slaves, and required them to “have a master👈”. This view of people of African descent as inherently mentally inferior contributed to the continuation of slavery and the segregation and racism that still persists in the U.S..

In the case of Native Americans, the work of physiologists including Samuel Morton helped justify their removal from their land in the 1830s and 40s. 👉Morton’s 1839 book “Crania Americana” detailed skull configurations and consequent mental capacities of the four “separate species” he defined, including whites and Native Americans. 👉He saw differences between races as natural and dictated by God, rejecting the view that physical differences were created by environments👈. His study of skulls concluded that Native American minds were “different than that of the white man” and was cited in articles targeted at western settlers encountering Native Americans. One article stated that Native Americans were “adverse to cultivation, slow in acquiring knowledge”. This view of Native Americans existence in society as not conducive to industrialization and “progress” helped justify Andrew Jackson’s Indian removal policies and allowed western settlers to continue taking the land of Native Americans.”

• +1
Reactions: Crusile

Herodotus: “For it is plain to see that 👉the Colchians are Egyptians; and what I say, I myself noted before I heard it from others. When it occurred to me, I inquired of both peoples; and the Colchians remembered the Egyptians better than the Egyptians remembered the Colchians; [2] the Egyptians said that they considered the Colchians part of Sesostris' army. I myself guessed it, partly because 👉they are black-skinned and woolly-haired👈.”

1. Tawny, dusky, dark.
  2. Dark-skinned; Black.

Woolly: “The soft, fine, 👉curly hair which covers sheep, goats, etc.; thick, crispy, curly hair, 👉as of a negro👈.”

Woolly hair:

View attachment 2269931

So thanks for admitting that the Greek text describes the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) as black, dumb red nigger 😂.

Are we going to believe eyewitnesses like Herodotus or retarded red niggers like you?

View attachment 2269935

View attachment 2269937

“West African” is a location not an identity and sheep’s wool is curly just like the so-called Negroes hair is.

View attachment 2269959

View attachment 2269931

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

The Israelites (so-called Negroes) were scattered to the four corners of the earth during the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades and worship the idols of wood (Christianity) and stone (Islam) as the prophecy said we would.

The children of Judah were sold into captivity by the Hamites (so-called Africans) to the Edomites (so-called White people).

Joel 3:4 👉Yea, and what have ye to do with me, 👉O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; 👉because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

The children of Israel (northern kingdom) are still in Africa and in Asia from the Arab Slavetrade and will be gathered from there.

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that 👉the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, 👉which shall be left, from Assyria (northern Iraq to southeastern Turkey), and from Egypt (Lower or northern Egypt), and from Pathros (Upper or southern Egypt), and from Cush (Sudan), and from Elam (Iran to India), and from Shinar (southern Iraq, Kuwait, U.A.E, and Saudi Arabia), and from Hamath (Syria), and from the islands of the sea (the Mediterranean Sea👈).

12 And 👉he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel👈, and 👉gather together the dispersed of 👉Judah from the four corners of the earth👈.

@Crusile @cloUder @looksmaxxer234 @Grel Hellscream this idiot doesn’t have a clue about what he’s talking about. He destroyed his own argument in the opening sentence.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

As a red ape, I read every single word :oops:

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Israel would need to get nuked

Last edited:

@TRUE_CEL

I couldn’t stop laughing at how that idiot red ape said “swarthy skin and curly hair” when “swarthy” means “black skinned” and “curly hair” is how so-called Negroes’ hair is described and then he said sheep’s wool is straight like a dummy 😂. Everyone knows sheep’s wool is curly like a so-called Negro while goats have straight hair. The funniest thing was seeing him cope about the Israelites not being so-called Negroes when we have biblical, Muslim Hadith, and historical evidence to prove that we’re the original Israelites and I’ve only shown just a portion of the evidence on here. I haven’t even shown all the evidence that I have yet. He couldn’t even provide a shred of evidence to back up his claims with. That’s why it’s important to know what you’re talking about when you’re arguing with me because you’re going to get eviscerated and look like an idiot if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I couldn’t stop laughing at how that idiot red ape said “swarthy skin and curly hair” when “swarthy” means “black skinned” and “curly hair” is how so-called Negroes’ hair is described and then he said sheep’s wool is straight like a dummy 😂. Everyone knows sheep’s wool is curly like a so-called Negro while goats have straight hair. The funniest thing was seeing him cope about the Israelites not being so-called Negroes when we have biblical, Muslim Hadith, and historical evidence to prove that we’re the original Israelites and I’ve only shown just a portion of the evidence on here. I haven’t even shown all the evidence that I have yet. He couldn’t even provide a shred of evidence to back up his claims with. That’s why it’s important to know what you’re talking about when you’re arguing with me because you’re going to get eviscerated and look like an idiot if you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Let's have a debate right now. You ready?

• Ugh..

1. Tawny, dusky, dark.
  2. Dark-skinned; Black.

Woolly hair:

View attachment 2269931

View attachment 2269935

View attachment 2269937

View attachment 2269959

View attachment 2269931

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
u just posted a bunch of Debunked nonsense that people on YouTube have debunked already.

Notice guys this negroid fraud couldn't post one ancient egyptian mummy.

It's also a historical fact that ancient Egyptians depicted their men swarthy or red just like the Greeks and Roman's did in their artwork, while depicting the women fair.

Hmm doesn't seem like they were black.

Screenshot 20230619 220810 Instagram
Screenshot 20230619 220825 Instagram
Screenshot 20230619 220733 Instagram
Screenshot 20230603 214553 Instagram

This racist homoerectus got spirtually bodied.

I'll make a major post on this also for fun and education. Anybody who isn't Negro and agrees with you on here just know are making fun of you since it's a incel forum, or just demonized.

• Ugh..

@TRUE_CEL
Why do white people act like such cucks like this even if it's just larp. I can tell you're deff a northern European pasty faggot.

Honestly when Christ returns you're one of the first to go.

I support open borders for Israel

u just posted a bunch of Debunked nonsense that people on YouTube have debunked already.

I'll make a major post on this also for fun and education. Anybody who isn't Negro and agrees with you on here just know are making fun of you since it's a incel forum, or just demonized.

So you’re just giving me your retarded opinions again with no facts to back it up like the typical dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.
Notice guys this negroid fraud couldn't post one ancient egyptian mummy.

Notice you couldn’t show any historical eye witnesses to say the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) weren’t black.

It's also a historical fact that ancient Egyptians depicted their men swarthy or red just like the Greeks and Roman's did in their artwork, while depicting the women fair.

Hmm doesn't seem like they were black.

View attachment 2270295View attachment 2270296View attachment 2270299View attachment 2270301

It’s a historical fact that the Mizraimites depicted themselves as black and called themselves “Cham” (black skinned).

👉Ham meant, as is not improbable, "black👈." This is supported by the evidence of 👉Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word 👉chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black👈," the latter signification being derived from the former.”

This racist homoerectus got spirtually bodied.

Aristotle (389 BCE - 332 BCE) says, “👉Those who are too 👉black are cowards, like for instance, 👉the Egyptians👈 and Ethiopians.”

Everyone agrees with me on here because they know how dumb you are as an idiot red ape 😆.

Awwww you scared. I knew you'd tuck tail and run monkey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aw you failed miserably so you had to spam reply to me like the abused red that you are.

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

Attachments

• 1687202277259.jpeg
    1687202277259.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Why do white people act like such cucks like this even if it's just larp. I can tell you're deff a northern European pasty faggot.

Honestly when Christ returns you're one of the first to go.

Just have to accept our destinies as red apes, innit bruv

Just have to accept our destinies as red apes, innit bruv
Honestly people like u should just be genocided and burn in hell. Ik ur trolling too I doubt ur a sissy faggot who gets off to this.

Pfp also looks like a disgusting pale angelo Saxon cuck. Ugly bitch.

So you’re just giving me your retarded opinions again with no facts to back it up like the typical dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂.

Notice you couldn’t show any historical eye witnesses to say the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) weren’t black.

It’s a historical fact that the Mizraimites depicted themselves as black and called themselves “Cham” (black skinned).

👉Ham meant, as is not improbable, "black👈." This is supported by the evidence of 👉Hebrew and Arabic, in which the word 👉chamam means "to be hot" and "to be black👈," the latter signification being derived from the former.”

View attachment 2270322

View attachment 2270323

Aristotle (389 BCE - 332 BCE) says, “👉Those who are too 👉black are cowards, like for instance, 👉the Egyptians👈 and Ethiopians.”

Everyone agrees with me on here because they know how dumb you are as an idiot red ape 😆.

Aw you failed miserably so you had to spam reply to me like the abused red that you are.

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV
That photo is fake and photoshopped of that chair.

Notice this negroid couldn't answer anything I said.

Idc if Egyptians were darker tanned than Greeks. So what? The fact is only Sub Saharans were referred to by ANY GREEK as "burnt faced" which means Aethiopian in Greek.

Look on ANY ANCIENT GREEK MAP and that word "burnt faced people" referred to ONLY SUB SAHARA AFRICA. NEVERRRR EGYPT

Aethops like you. That's why egyptian women were depicted fair skin all the time basically which you COULDNT EXPLAIN. damn negroid fraud racist.

• Ugh..
That photo is fake and photoshopped of that chair.

That’s a real picture and the only “photoshop” is your braindead coping mechanism.

Notice this negroid couldn't answer anything I said.

Notice this red ape couldn’t provide any proof to back up your claims with?

Idc if Egyptians were darker tanned than Greeks. So what? The fact is only Sub Saharans were referred to by ANY GREEK as "burnt faced" which means Aethiopian in Greek.

Good thing the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) were black not tan (dark red complexion) as Herodotus and Aristotle said they were and the Sahara is a desert not an identity, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. Oh the Greeks used Herodotus uses the term 👉melanchroes (black skinned) and Aethiops (burnt face) to describe those who were brown and black like the Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans).

Look on ANY ANCIENT GREEK MAP and that word "burnt faced people" referred to ONLY SUB SAHARA AFRICA. NEVERRRR EGYPT

You mean like this map showing all of Africa being called Aethiopia by the Greeks?

An English historian named Godfrey Higgins, (1772–1833) stated,

👉According to many testimonies 👉the inhabitants of Sudan, Egypt, Arabia, 👉Palestine, Western Asia, and India 👉were Ethiopians, therefore Africans👈.”

Aethops like you. That's why egyptian women were depicted fair skin all the time basically which you COULDNT EXPLAIN. damn negroid fraud racist.

Come with facts not your stupid opinions, dumb red ape 😆.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

That’s a real picture and the only “photoshop” is your braindead coping mechanism.

Good thing the Mizraimites (so-called Egyptians) were black not tan (dark red complexion) as Herodotus and Aristotle said they were and the Sahara is a desert not an identity, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😂. Oh the Greeks used Herodotus uses the term 👉melanchroes (black skinned) and Aethiops (burnt face) to describe those who were brown and black like the Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans).

You mean like this map showing all of Africa being called Aethiopia by the Greeks?

View attachment 2270627

👉According to many testimonies 👉the inhabitants of Sudan, Egypt, Arabia, 👉Palestine, Western Asia, and India 👉were Ethiopians, therefore Africans👈.”

View attachment 2270622

View attachment 2270630

View attachment 2270631

View attachment 2270632

View attachment 2270637

This stupid nigger uses fake photoshopped pics and that last one is painted black cuz she died. Black represented death. Nigger. HER DEPICTION OF HER WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE WASNT BLACK U SOUR BITTER CHERRY PICKER APE.

I hate liars like u nigger I'm Glad I'm debunking u.

THESE ARE REAL ANCIENT GREEK MAPS NIGGGER

Herodotus world map en
Herodotus map 0

AND ONLY SUB SAHARA WAS CALLED AETHIOPIA AKA BURNT FACED PEOPLE U HOMOERECTUS

AGAIN PROVING MY POINT WHY EGYPTIANS WERE DEPICTED RED SWARTHY TANNED AND THEIR WOMEN FAIR SKIN CUZ THEY DIDNT GO OUTSIDE AND TAN AS MUCH NIGGER.

Ancient Egyptians were closer to Armenians than to modern Egyptians a new study reveals

Last edited:
  • Ugh..

View attachment 2270627

View attachment 2270622

View attachment 2270630

View attachment 2270631

View attachment 2270632

View attachment 2270637

Main qimg c2eaa5cfcd4e9c9e0fc882fbee5a9207 pjlq
Main qimg c84a43c93ada815fb36a890e39441899 lq

• Ugh..
This stupid nigger uses fake photoshopped pics and that last one is painted black cuz she died. Black represented death. Nigger. HER DEPICTION OF HER WHEN SHE WAS ALIVE WASNT BLACK U SOUR BITTER CHERRY PICKER APE.

I hate liars like u nigger I'm Glad I'm debunking u.

THESE ARE REAL ANCIENT GREEK MAPS NIGGGER

View attachment 2270644View attachment 2270645

AND ONLY SUB SAHARA WAS CALLED AETHIOPIA AKA BURNT FACED PEOPLE U HOMOERECTUS

This stupid red nigger is using modern day maps 😂. These are ancient maps, dummy:

You’re an idiot red ape.

• Ugh..
That map isn't ancient u showed and even those maps show AETHIOPIA BLACK FACED PEOPLE ONLY SUB Sahara Africa. How low iq can this homoerectus nigger be WOW fucking idiot liar.

Those are ancient maps and you need to speak English not gibberish and stop chimping out like the dumb red ape that you are, dumb red nigger 😂.

israel is shit but it's still better than the surrounding muslim states. I SUPPORT ISRAEL

athiests > hindus > christians > jews > muslims