i support racemixing

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
we need more sexy mulattos in this world!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, liberiangrimreaper, Lynxress and 2 others
white power✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, liberiangrimreaper, Lynxress and 2 others
i support racemixxing - white men bleaching every ethnic foids for a few generation to get rid of nonwhites

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sub5c3l
Agreed and before crackers start to cope most mixed people marry whites thereby reducing black and increasing white population (my crush is 5"10 mulatto JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
i support racemixxing - white men bleaching all the ethnic foids for a few generation to get rid of nonwhites

I don't agree you have plenty of subhuman whites like this guy for instance what you mean is white chads like sean opry that is what curries and gooks need his sperm

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I don't agree you have plenty of subhuman whites like this guy for instance what you mean is white chads like sean opry that is what curries and gooks need his sperm
View attachment 2817777
higher caste of indians should bleach lower dalit class or alternative higher caste are allowed to have as many childreen as they want but dalit only 1, over time india will become aryan again

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy
higher caste of indians should bleach lower dalit class or alternative higher caste are allowed to have as many childreen as they want but dalit only 1, over time india will become aryan again

TBQH that won't change much because the bones are still subhuman and the average white clearly isn't a sean opry that is the looks all should try to replicate

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Agreed and before crackers start to cope most mixed people marry whites thereby reducing black and increasing white population (my crush is 5"10 mulatto JFL)

TBQH race mixing won't do shit unless your chad lite or tyrone if women are to be breeding they should only be getting sean opry alain delon or mukasa type of dna

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Higher castes are still brown. Only 5 percent of higher castes can pass as med

• So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
i support racemixxing - white men bleaching every ethnic foids for a few generation to get rid of nonwhites
other way around, BBCchamps wiping out the evil incel yaqub race to finally bring unity and beauty around the globe 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
If I have a mulatto son, I want him to get a white girl. If a mulatto daughter, want her to get a Tyronelite or Tyrone

• Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)