I swear to god, I fucking want to make money so bad please help me

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
I have 2k in my bank account
I'm ready to invest 500euros if possible
What should I fucking do ? crypto ? dropshipping ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Rt-Rust1, Prince88 and 1 other person
i would do stocks

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20651

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: God amoungst men, Elvisandreaa, stephan and 8 others
Crypto, is volatile though the markets have been having a bad last 9 months.

Odds are you'll lose money in the short-term and hell even in the long term but the potential returns are more significant.
Honestly, you should break up that 500 euro and invest a portion say 200 every month, same time, same stock. Or the entire 500 if you can afford to invest that amount next month as well. It's called dollar-cost-averaging. Read up on it for further details.

If you genuinely want to invest all of it now, I'd recommend an index fund or ETF to be honest. Most people, even the experts, will not outperform the market on a year-to-year basis for any significant period of time. If you know that you do not have the time or will to spend hours researching an individual stock, be wise and invest in an index fund.

Basically, it consists of a shit ton of stocks so it's supposed to emulate the market.

Though if you don't have an emergency fund you should probably just take half of the 250 and start building it up to be worth about 6 months of expenses.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Yerico7, Rt-Rust1 and 5 others

Odds are you'll lose money in the short-term and hell even in the long term but the potential returns are more significant.
Honestly, you should break up that 500 euro and invest a portion say 200 every month, same time, same stock. Or the entire 500 if you can afford to invest that amount next month as well. It's called dollar-cost-averaging. Read up on it for further details.

If you genuinely want to invest all of it now, I'd recommend an index fund or ETF to be honest. Most people, even the experts, will not outperform the market on a year-to-year basis for any significant period of time. If you know that you do not have the time or will to spend hours researching an individual stock, be wise and invest in an index fund.

Basically, it consists of a shit ton of stocks so it's supposed to emulate the market.

Though if you don't have an emergency fund you should probably just take half of the 250 and start building it up to be worth about 6 months of expenses.
open a viskraam and look like delon and the money will come pouring in bhai

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Alexanderr and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Alexanderr and Deleted member 18840
Where u from and what is your age?
If you are from the 1st world best thing to do is get a job honestly. You most likely won't x10 your money unless you wanna risk to lose it all.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 6217
Mirin tbh send money to bhaijans in chennai
for what? I came from humble beginnings and look where I am now.

Just work hard and you can become like me bhaihi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18840
for what? I came from humble beginnings and look where I am now.

Just work hard and you can become like me bhaihi
Keep naruto larp maxxing while like him you had money flowing into you, i mean kyubi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 6217
Keep naruto larp maxxing while like him you had money flowing into you, i mean kyubi
i've always been poor bhaihi trust me i was eating kutta food from age 5 till 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, rand anon, Nebula and 1 other person
i've always been poor bhaihi trust me i was eating kutta food from age 5 till 15
Again with this kutta only @Vietnam eats that nvm off. I called a center and she ended up saying youre welcome madam. Fucking hell

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
you callcentermaxxed mirin
Nervous Key And Peele GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
You still work at those mf? How hard you ascended after that
I quit a long time ago bro i'm now studycelling
whos alt are you:feelshah:

• JFL
I quit a long time ago bro i'm now studycelling
whos alt are you:feelshah:
If i tell that would expose me right? Got back to this site cuz khhv brutaalll

• So Sad
If i tell that would expose me right? Got back to this site cuz khhv brutaalll
brutal i know who you are my fellow dutchcel,
I ascended hard ngl but mentally i'm almost in the same place,
but atleast i get girls now

• +1
brutal i know who you are my fellow dutchcel,
I ascended hard ngl but mentally i'm almost in the same place,
but atleast i get girls now
Bro im now the same age as you were when you were still subhuman. You got surgeries?

• So Sad
Bro im now the same age as you were when you were still subhuman. You got surgeries?
I mostly softmaxxed and i got a few things which i wouldn't call surgerymaxxing like teethwhitening etc

• +1

just invest into an index fund theory. He’s better off investing the money into a real cash flow business like electronic reselling (iphones mainly) or freelancing. Dropshipping will work as well if your willing to spend a bunch of money and fail the first couple times

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I mostly softmaxxed and i got a few things which i wouldn't call surgerymaxxing like teethwhitening etc
mirin hard tbh only @TRUE_CEL is here to keep me company now tbh. Need more dutchcels in contact but slayers like lars just leave me in the dust tbh brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SunniMogger, Michael Myers and Deleted member 6217
mirin hard tbh only @TRUE_CEL is here to keep me company now tbh. Need more dutchcels in contact but slayers like lars just leave me in the dust tbh brutal
didn't you hangout with @Lars and 2 other looksmax users?

• +1
didn't you hangout with @Lars and 2 other looksmax users?
Only briefly online. That meetup IRL i never attended. I remember exposing lars his YT channel JFL good times

• JFL
Only briefly online. That meetup IRL i never attended. I remember exposing lars his YT channel JFL good times
do you go to uni now or rot?

• JFL
what do you think nigga jfl
mirin ur my 2.0 version i did the same shit at that age,
just try to ascend lookswise so you'll have more reasons to go to school.
tbh ngl i only go to classes in hopes that a stacy will give me iois

• JFL
mirin ur my 2.0 version i did the same shit at that age,
just try to ascend lookswise so you'll have more reasons to go to school.
tbh ngl i only go to classes in hopes that a stacy will give me iois
answer pms u cuck

• JFL
He’s better off investing the money into a real cash flow business like electronic reselling (iphones mainly) or freelancing. Dropshipping will work as well if your willing to spend a bunch of money and fail the first couple times
Seems like you would require more know-how and financing to make a return though. Preferably, the returns you make aren't dependent on the time you put in. Dropshipping I am not entirely sure about as it isn't my expertise but it seems very saturated. So increased risk and time expenditure.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SunniMogger and twilight
enroll in hustlers university

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming and Bipedal Dog
just invest into an index fund theory. He’s better off investing the money into a real cash flow business like electronic reselling (iphones mainly) or freelancing. Dropshipping will work as well if your willing to spend a bunch of money and fail the first couple times
that’s shits basically a full time job

Seems like you would require more know-how and financing to make a return though. Preferably, the returns you make aren't dependent on the time you put in. Dropshipping I am not entirely sure about as it isn't my expertise but it seems very saturated. So increased risk and time expenditure.
everything is saturated man all one needs is to get a small slice of any billion dollar industry

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
that’s shits basically a full time job
obviously it takes work but no more work then researching crypto and the stock market for example.

• +1
You need truecel dutchcels so you can feel better since you mog us. :feelsrope:

• JFL
You need truecel dutchcels so you can feel better since you mog us. :feelsrope:
Already talked to late bloomer and he said my pheno is a failo and called me normie jfl at my life

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'll send u my details in PM so u can send me all your money and I'll give you double the return trust me 😜

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I'd probably invest on Bitcoin tho my friend does and makes a lot of extra cash, he invests like 20% of his income and doubles it so that's a good start especially if you're still in school

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MakinMogReturns
  • +1
I've recently been trying to improve my finances myself and once of the areas of improvement I wanted to focus on was investing, I've been looking into forex trading myself for many reasons one of them being that its very simple in comparison to other forms of investment.
I plan on maybe going into other areas of investment once I have spent maybe 3-6 months learning forex.

Maybe you should do the same.

This course seems to be really good: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Its really long but if you spend a decent amount of time could probably finish it in 2-4 weeks.

I think whats really important tho is practicing trading before even spending a penny, maybe spend 1-2 months at minimum investing fake cash and then use a bit of your money maybe 1000$ and use it to get some leverage maybe 100:1 or 50:1. (I.E you can trade with 50k or 100k by putting down your 1k), this would mean even a small change of maybe 1 pip (0.0001) could make you quite a bit of cash, obviously the same is for losses but if you are good with stop losses then that shouldnt be a massive concern.

I've recently been trying to improve my finances myself and once of the areas of improvement I wanted to focus on was investing, I've been looking into forex trading myself for many reasons one of them being that its very simple in comparison to other forms of investment.
I plan on maybe going into other areas of investment once I have spent maybe 3-6 months learning forex.

Maybe you should do the same.

This course seems to be really good: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

Its really long but if you spend a decent amount of time could probably finish it in 2-4 weeks.

I think whats really important tho is practicing trading before even spending a penny, maybe spend 1-2 months at minimum investing fake cash and then use a bit of your money maybe 1000$ and use it to get some leverage maybe 100:1 or 50:1. (I.E you can trade with 50k or 100k by putting down your 1k), this would mean even a small change of maybe 1 pip (0.0001) could make you quite a bit of cash, obviously the same is for losses but if you are good with stop losses then that shouldnt be a massive concern.
Trading with fake cash can help somewhat but won't help with one of the biggest contributors to losses, namely, emotion. You aren't emotionally invested when you know it's not your hard-earned dollars on the line. You know that if you lose it, you didn't truly lose hours' worth of work.

There's also this. When you do make money, you might not be as blinded by greed as you would be were it real.
When trading with fake cash, you'd know where to take your profits and stop. When it's actual cash on the line though you'll be pervaded with thoughts of more.

"What if I just hold this position a little longer and increase profits by x amount?" People that have been doing this for decades still struggle to contain their emotions and think rationally at times. Not to say it's impossible to make good money doing this, it's just not likely.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Nims and Deleted member 22354
Get a fucking job.
There is no EASY way.
The skills you learn from wageslaving will serve you for life, make opportunities for yourself and within 10 years you could effectively “retire” and have passive income.

• +1
Trading with fake cash can help somewhat but won't help with one of the biggest contributors to losses, namely, emotion. You aren't emotionally invested when you know it's not your hard-earned dollars on the line. You know that if you lose it, you didn't truly lose hours' worth of work.
Oh yeah without a doubt emotions are the biggest issue with trading.

I think "trading in the zone"/"psycho cybernetics"(maybe not so much but more for self-image/beliefs etc.) are quite good books for understanding emotions with trading but its obviously something you learn over time.

There's also this. When you do make money, you might not be as blinded by greed as you would be were it real.
When trading with fake cash, you'd know where to take your profits and stop. When it's actual cash on the line though you'll be pervaded with thoughts of more.
I mean there will always be a big difference between trading with real money and fake, but I think ideally its best to learn how to grow a small fake account perhaps 300$ over a few months and then slowly start with real money maybe 100-500$ and then once you are profitable after maybe 6 months actually start trading larger sums.

Overtime you will learn how to act with real money and how to keep greed & emotions in check through experience or just teaching yourself.

"What if I just hold this position a little longer and increase profits by x amount?" People that have been doing this for decades still struggle to contain their emotions and think rationally at times. Not to say it's impossible to make good money doing this, it's just not likely.
I guess maybe some people just aren't fit for trading, anyone that gets too emotionally involved will always loose. I would assume most overtime would harden emotionally but if they dont then perhaps trading isn't a good avenue of investment/income.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Oh yeah without a doubt emotions are the biggest issue with trading.

I think "trading in the zone"/"psycho cybernetics"(maybe not so much but more for self-image/beliefs etc.) are quite good books for understanding emotions with trading but its obviously something you learn over time.

I mean there will always be a big difference between trading with real money and fake, but I think ideally its best to learn how to grow a small fake account perhaps 300$ over a few months and then slowly start with real money maybe 100-500$ and then once you are profitable after maybe 6 months actually start trading larger sums.

Overtime you will learn how to act with real money and how to keep greed & emotions in check through experience or just teaching yourself.

I guess maybe some people just aren't fit for trading, anyone that gets too emotionally involved will always loose. I would assume most overtime would harden emotionally but if they dont then perhaps trading isn't a good avenue of investment/income.
I am still very doubtful. Mainly because the statistics show that most (~90%) intraday traders lose money trading. Due to a plethora of reasons. If you genuinely believe you will be that minority who turns profits even against the odds? More power to you! Really. Hope we can all make it.

For me, I simply am not willing to put in the initial time and financial investment required to get the ball rolling. Especially when I have alternatives. I mention financial investments because the odds are you will take losses for your first few years. Even after months of learning and practice.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I am still very doubtful. Mainly because the statistics show that most (~90%) intraday traders lose money trading. Due to a plethora of reasons. If you genuinely believe you will be that minority turn profits even against the odds? More power to you! Really. Hope we can all make it.

For me, I simply am not willing to put in the initial time and financial investment required to get the ball rolling. Especially when I have alternatives. I mention financial investments because the odds are you will take losses for your first few years. Even after months of learning and practice.
day trading is bullshit

the ones who make money with it are the course sellers, not the ones who actually go and trade