I swear to god, I fucking want to make money so bad please help me

Just get a job, bro!

Didn’t watch + at 22 years old i own a business valued at over 10 million.
I work with my hands, laying floors with 8 employees, that’s 8 people who’s wages I pay, they each earn probably at least 3x what you make.
Keep hoping that you’ll make money while sitting on your ass though!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, SunniMogger and Gonthar
I work with my hands, laying floors with 8 employees, that’s 8 people who’s wages I pay, they each earn probably at least 3x what you make.
WTF are you doing then here, on this site?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
WTF are you doing then here, on this site?
Been here for 3 years, some things never change.
Besides I’ve learned more from looksmax to benefit my business, life, relationships etc. than I ever would elsewhere.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, TrueMack, incel194012940 and 1 other person
just finished my final assignments 4.0 gpa princeton TU delft mogger @Alexanderr can attest
Do you know admissions officers I’ll slide you some if you give me the good word

just invest into an index fund theory. He’s better off investing the money into a real cash flow business like electronic reselling (iphones mainly) or freelancing. Dropshipping will work as well if your willing to spend a bunch of money and fail the first couple times
Seems like you got experience

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
Been here for 3 years, some things never change.
Besides I’ve learned more from looksmax to benefit my business, life, relationships etc. than I ever would elsewhere.
How did you get started in your business and what are some of The most important lessons you learn from Looksmax

I have 2k in my bank account
I'm ready to invest 500euros if possible
What should I fucking do ? crypto ? dropshipping ?
Lol just put 80% into VOO and 20% into VTI lol

Keep hoping that you’ll make money while sitting on your ass though!
I have 2k in my bank account
I'm ready to invest 500euros if possible
What should I fucking do ? crypto ? dropshipping ?
OP richest person on this thread is telling you you have to work for it I doubt crypto and dropshopping will get you anywhere just work hard in college follow a high paying career (i.e. Doctors, programmers, lawyers) and start a business (clinics, software startups, and law firms)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SunniMogger and SteveRogers
500 bucks??

Ffs just Yolo it

Lol just put 80% into VOO and 20% into VTI lol
Jfl and by retirement it will be worth 10k, in TODAYS money.

Wtf bhai he has 500 bucks, 80 voo 20 vti is damn sensible if ur talking about every month dca for next 30 years, not with 500 bucks one and done

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Jfl and by retirement it will be worth 10k, in TODAYS money.

Wtf bhai he has 500 bucks, 80 voo 20 vti is damn sensible if ur talking about every month dca for next 30 years, not with 500 bucks one and done
If the nigga has to ask for investment advice on a blackpill forum, then he aint gonna have a chance at beating the market. His best option is to invest into s&p 500 and wait for it to go up, or learn to code

If the nigga has to ask for investment advice on a blackpill forum, then he aint gonna have a chance at beating the market. His best option is to invest into s&p 500 and wait for it to go up, or learn to code
60 voo 10 vti 10 qqq 20 vwo is highest iq strategy, totally agree. And he should be DCAing 200-400 bucks a month in this.

Am saying for a tiny amount of 1 and done he may as well yolo

• +1
60 voo 10 vti 10 qqq 20 vwo is highest iq strategy, totally agree. And he should be DCAing 200-400 bucks a month in this.

Am saying for a tiny amount of 1 and done he may as well yolo
This nigga would prob rope if he lost 500. He should spend that on some books and adderal and double major in computer science and engineering and open up a vanguard ira and contribute 500 a month and betabuxx a slavic stacey in russia

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
How did you get started in your business and what are some of The most important lessons you learn from Looksmax
I got lucky cause I had prior connections in the industry, but I started just like anyone else; began completed an apprenticeship, took on a heap of extra work, worked weekends and studied business every night (no school, just YouTube videos and looksmax threads tbh).
From there I went ahead and started the business with my best mate who worked at the same company as me, got 2 contracts automatically, each worth around 200-250k a year each, then organically grew from there.
If you’re a business owner the number one piece of advice that is going to push the envelope further than anything else is knowing you market (grey hair = money) and google reviews.
I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again; flooring is the biggest gold mine in Australian history… and we had a gold rush…

The lessons I learned from looksmax were both financial (money-making and success threads have some god tier advice) and genuinely looksmaxxing - people treat you sooooo much better when you’re walking around with a PSL 5+ face, especially in rich areas (where I work) and the women are all stuck at home craving young cock, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve 100% been able to sleep with these women, obviously I don’t, but I can use that; I leave them a box of chocolates and write a little note to say thanks for the business and that if she would be so willing, please leave a review etc etc.
I’ve gotten drunk calls and texts from some of these women who take my business card jfl, you don’t think they talk about us during their morning coffee dates with all of their girlfriends!?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and SunniMogger

You can hire an expert to help a struggling business owner with a pain point (all business owners are struggling, actually), although I personally don't think it's always ideal. If you don't have enough money just say this to the business owner: "Hey I have an expert who may help you, but you gotta pay me x dollars" then tell the expert "hey we have a client who needs your help and they say they'll give you money after your service" you use a contract too.

You'll probably only get a few dollars of profit from your first client, but that's okay. As Derek Sivers said, "starting small lets you put 100% of your energy in solving real problems for real people". After your first profit, go out there, online or offline, and look for people struggling with a similar problem and repeat the process.

Everyone on this forum got their heads stuck up Satoshi Nakamoto's and Warren Buffet's asses.

• +1