I sweat profusely, wtf is wrong with me?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Ded srs I can be getting warmed up in the gym and I'll start sweating buckets, If I stand in one place I'll leave a puddle on the floor, and this is before I even start breathing hard. Its like my bodyd knows what is about to happen and it just goes ahead and starts sweating. Its embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Looking for replies too. Massive problem for my hands, it's like I got a lot more glands in that area.

When I play bball indoors I am always wiping my hands with my t-shirt. Sometimes the ball would slip like soap, it's embarrassing

Same shit with csgo, my mousepad gets stiff because of it and I can't aim as precise

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1551 and 2 others
Looking for replies too. Massive problem for my hands, it's like I got a lot more glands in that area.

When I play bball indoors I am always wiping my hands with my t-shirt. Sometimes the ball would slip like soap, it's embarrassing

Same shit with csgo, my mousepad gets stiff because of it and I can't aim as precise
Fucking me too my hands are cursed :feelsrope:

Fuck bro you sound like me

It's genetics.
Some people just sweat more.

giphy.gif

My hands used to sweat a lot during ball too...Never anywhere else tho..

Just keep a towel with you on the sideline and wipe your hands off every timeout or so

I have the same issue. It's awful.

either ur cardio is bad or you have a problem

Ded srs I can be getting warmed up in the gym and I'll start sweating buckets, If I stand in one place I'll leave a puddle on the floor, and this is before I even start breathing hard. Its like my bodyd knows what is about to happen and it just goes ahead and starts sweating. Its embarrassing.
actually, better trained people usually sweat fast. If you were bad in shape you'd get red

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 1551
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2621
It's over, time to use an antiperspirant

I shower, then i sweat in bus, and i was told in school i am stinky, this is something worst ever in life

I sweat a shit ton aswell tbh.

My t-shirt litterally gets soaking wet after working out.

use antipersperant on ur hands. i used to do this when gaming so my hands dont get sweaty and my mouse grip slips ded srs

Stage 5 cancer.
Over

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
I heard you can inject Botox were youre sweating to much to inhibit that.

unless your sweating in unusual situations say when its cold most likely you just sweat more than other people

It depends on your diet to some extent.

My hand sweats so much that it should get a part time job as a garden hose.

eat a fuckload of salt so that your body has to retain water to maintain electrolyte balance :feelshmm:

this happens when I order food at restaurants

I wanna make you sweat
I just wanna make you sweat
I wanna make you sweat
Sweat I just wanna make you sweat
I wanna make you sweat
I just wanna make you sweat
I wanna make you sweat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back