I take kratom n phenibut at my works bathroom during lunch breaks

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

I been taking kratom at works bathroom for 1 year and recently I started taking phenibut at work also

At my last job 2 years ago it was even more though..at previous job I used to take heavy opiates (buprenorphine ) before going to work and I took benzos in the locker room during breaktimes.. Nobody noticed it and I could still act normal while being on narcotics

If my boss knew this she would probably fire me

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, isis_Bleach, GetShrekt and 3 others
What do you do for work?

Why, they're legal...

Phenibut is not legal in sweden without a prescription

Kratom is legal to own but illegal to consume/eat in sweden

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Low inhib

It's impossible to workcel without being on something. Workcelling is just something that is too much suffering to do naturally without drugs.

It's impossible to workcel without being on something. Workcelling is just something that is too much suffering to do naturally without drugs.
What does kratom and phenibut do for you in terms of studying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What does kratom and phenibut do for you in terms of studying?

Low dose phenibut helps for increasing focus. High dose phenibut reduces focus. I think high dose is more suitable if you just wanna feel good and don't plan to study , or if you are only doing physical work then high dose is good too.

Same with Kratom. Low dose kratom good for studying but high dose is good just for getting high/feeling good

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and GetShrekt

I been taking kratom at works bathroom for 1 year and recently I started taking phenibut at work also

At my last job 2 years ago it was even more though..at previous job I used to take heavy opiates (buprenorphine ) before going to work and I took benzos in the locker room during breaktimes.. Nobody noticed it and I could still act normal while being on narcotics

If my boss knew this she would probably fire me
motherfuck everyone