I talked to a woman without stuttering.

hitmancrewzz

hitmancrewzz

Luminary
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
7,286
Reputation
14,036
Screenshot 20260814 122008 com zhiliaoapp musically DetailActivity


Yes, your favorite hitman did it. I can finally speak normally after hours and hours of stuttering therapy. And they paid off, and I was able to talk to a woman for more than 3 minutes without feeling stupid. Progress is progress.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009, Luquier, VHSHORROR and 9 others
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
 
  • Love it
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
View attachment 5514897

Yes, your favorite hitman did it. I can finally speak normally after hours and hours of stuttering therapy. And they paid off, and I was able to talk to a woman for more than 3 minutes without feeling stupid. Progress is progress.
Congrats:soy:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
View attachment 5514897

Yes, your favorite hitman did it. I can finally speak normally after hours and hours of stuttering therapy. And they paid off, and I was able to talk to a woman for more than 3 minutes without feeling stupid. Progress is progress.
Well done boyooooo
 
  • Love it
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
View attachment 5514897

Yes, your favorite hitman did it. I can finally speak normally after hours and hours of stuttering therapy. And they paid off, and I was able to talk to a woman for more than 3 minutes without feeling stupid. Progress is progress.
congrats nigga.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
Nice work
 
  • +1
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
let’s go bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
Mogs me
 
  • +1
Reactions: hitmancrewzz
View attachment 5514897

Yes, your favorite hitman did it. I can finally speak normally after hours and hours of stuttering therapy. And they paid off, and I was able to talk to a woman for more than 3 minutes without feeling stupid. Progress is progress.
yet i can't even talk to a guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: hitmancrewzz

Similar threads

thedizzy
Replies
2
Views
23
thedizzy
thedizzy
copewing
Replies
25
Views
101
thedizzy
thedizzy
rawr
Replies
20
Views
77
fraudislaw
fraudislaw
vaylenvislays
Replies
1
Views
12
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top