I talked to Mum. She told me prettier girls are more likely to be degenerate because of attention. Do I have to settle with a LTB if I want purity?

Do I have to settle with a LTB if I want purity?

• Total voters
@rdsky @Heguldus @RabidRosaries @Danish_Retard why do you think I'd have to settle for an LTB? :feelswhy:

@currylightskin why do I need to settle for an LTB :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
Brutal. How many...wait. I'll make a thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
She told me prettier girls of all races and faiths especially at universities are more likely to be degenerate because of all the male attention they get (and in the case of ethnic religious women, denounce their religion behind their parents temporarily to hook up with white men at universities). Because of their naivety at the time, being away from their parents and not updating them (hiding their past) they'd jump to have sex at any moment especially if he is attractive and white or black.

She also told me many pretty girls thrive off Instagram and TikTok attention and can easily and discreetly hook up with very attractive guys from there, making these pretty women bad life partners due to lack of pair bonding.

I was told that such women, which make up the majority of women in the West, may not settle down until they're past thirty, and that I might be better off marrying an overseas woman from the Muslim world or a woman in the west who is very deep into religion whether she's a brown Muslim or a mulatta or black Christian (however usually these women tend to be no higher than a low-end MTB).
Your mom is coping hard. She needs Lefort III

I would never date a self-hating woman who's only there to fetishize me because of my race.

He is helping me out my asking his friends, his side of the family and their friends.
Yeah. I get this part. They need to find some people who have a daughter they need to marry off. As long as the parents like you, you are set. It doesn't matter what the girl thinks at that point

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane