I talked to Mum. She told me prettier girls are more likely to be degenerate because of attention. Do I have to settle with a LTB if I want purity?

Do I have to settle with a LTB if I want purity?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
She told me prettier girls of all races and faiths especially at universities are more likely to be degenerate because of all the male attention they get (and in the case of ethnic religious women, denounce their religion behind their parents temporarily to hook up with white men at universities). Because of their naivety at the time, being away from their parents and not updating them (hiding their past) they'd jump to have sex at any moment especially if he is attractive and white or black.

She also told me many pretty girls thrive off Instagram and TikTok attention and can easily and discreetly hook up with very attractive guys from there, making these pretty women bad life partners due to lack of pair bonding.

I was told that such women, which make up the majority of women in the West, may not settle down until they're past thirty, and that I might be better off marrying an overseas woman from the Muslim world or a woman in the west who is very deep into religion whether she's a brown Muslim or a mulatta or black Christian (however usually these women tend to be no higher than a low-end MTB).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16453 and Enfant terrible

Meanwhile LTB

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Xangsane
She is wrong ugly girls are more degenerate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Daniel Plainview, the next o'pry and 5 others
@piratemogger

i will be your LTB (no homo)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes and no, most girls are degen, but some pretty girls aren’t

Your moms just narcy and was a giga degen whore so she’s projecting bcz she wants to believe she was a pretty Stacy whore (even tho she was prob a Becky)
@ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234 @5ft1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, fjor2096, Daniel Plainview and 12 others

Your moms just narcy and was a giga degen whore so she’s projecting bcz she wants to believe she was a pretty Stacy whore (even tho she was prob a Becky)
Mum was MTB in her peak.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
Mum was MTB in her peak.
But she wants to cope and convince herself she was a stacy/lite

I understand narcies really good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Ur BBC living mom is the most degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and bedes

She seemed very down to earth from her youth stories.

• JFL
She seemed very down to earth from her youth stories.
Bruh that’s textbook narcy trait, they seem very likeable and down to earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16453 and Xangsane
She told me prettier girls of all races and faiths especially at universities are more likely to be degenerate because of all the male attention they get (and in the case of ethnic religious women, denounce their religion behind their parents temporarily to hook up with white men at universities). Because of their naivety at the time, being away from their parents and not updating them (hiding their past) they'd jump to have sex at any moment especially if he is attractive and white or black.

She also told me many pretty girls thrive off Instagram and TikTok attention and can easily and discreetly hook up with very attractive guys from there, making these pretty women bad life partners due to lack of pair bonding.

I was told that such women, which make up the majority of women in the West, may not settle down until they're past thirty, and that I might be better off marrying an overseas woman from the Muslim world or a woman in the west who is very deep into religion whether she's a brown Muslim or a mulatta or black Christian (however usually these women tend to be no higher than a low-end MTB).
Pair bonding = redpill myth

• So Sad

My mum in her defence was stacylite, but she understands it’s over for men because she knows I’m incel due to autism and lookz XD though I am overweight if I was lean I’d be Chadlite myself I guess

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Biggdink
Btw isnt your mother the best proof that it doesnt effect pair bonding at all?
No offence btw

Last edited:
Btw isnt your mother the best proof that it doesnt effect pair bonding at all?
No offence btw
Based on the stories from her past she told me, her laycount seems very low (2 before my father). She grew up Catholic before converting to Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible

How attractive a girl is doesn’t matter because even a LTB or femcel can easily get laid with a new guy every night and rack up triple digit body count in a year

Religion doesn’t matter either. Muh muslims muh catholic is pointless if women are being constantly exposed to western culture saying it’s okay to fuck around. My gf is not religious (but from a mostly Muslim country) and I’d prefer her to some French Nafri slut that hooks up with nigs every week but pretends to be a good Muslim so her parents won’t behead her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16453 and Biggdink
@Xangsane my advice to you is stop relying on your dad (cuz tbh your mom is probably a whore and he got played), and lower your standards. You legit have an entire list abt what your future partner is like thick, black, hqnp, etc. and a girl that fits all your expectations is probably 1 in a mil. I would focus on finding a decent girl that’s HTB+ (You’re in med school lots of nerdy girls there prob) and if you can’t then get married to a cute Lebanese village chick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Xangsane
@Xangsane my advice to you is stop relying on your dad (cuz tbh your mom is probably a whore and he got played), and lower your standards. You legit have an entire list abt what your future partner is like thick, black, hqnp, etc. and a girl that fits all your expectations is probably 1 in a mil. I would focus on finding a decent girl that’s HTB+ (You’re in med school lots of nerdy girls there prob) and if you can’t then get married to a cute Lebanese village chick
I've graduated

I didn't have a crazy list but I do like HQNP women who aren't skinny, slim or obese.

Back at university many of the girls were South Asian....

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
lol plenty of ltbs are degenerates due to juggernaut law

How attractive a girl is doesn’t matter because even a LTB or femcel can easily get laid with a new guy every night and rack up triple digit body count in a year

Religion doesn’t matter either. Muh muslims muh catholic is pointless if women are being constantly exposed to western culture saying it’s okay to fuck around. My gf is not religious (but from a mostly Muslim country) and I’d prefer her to some French Nafri slut that hooks up with nigs every week but pretends to be a good Muslim so her parents won’t behead her
You made the right decision

• Love it
I didn't have a crazy list but I do like HQNP women who aren't skinny, slim or obese.

Back at university many of the girls were South Asian....
Don’t date south Asians the ones that date outside their race are self hating and will fetishize you and are prob whores

How is your dad finding you a partner btw?

• So Sad
Don’t date south Asians the ones that date outside their race are self hating and will fetishize you and are prob whores

How is your dad finding you a partner btw?
I would never date a self-hating woman who's only there to fetishize me because of my race.

He is helping me out my asking his friends, his side of the family and their friends.

• +1
You made the right decision
Imo any girl that uses social media often or is always on her phone is automatically not LTR material. Even my home country, foods are known for hooking up and girls are known for degenerate in big cities cuz they adopt western abundance mindset.

Legit takes less than 5 minutes on tik tok to see a foid being degenerate jfl. Normies exposed to that stuff from childhood simply don’t have any reason to wait until marriage or whateever

• +1
Imo any girl that uses social media often or is always on her phone is automatically not LTR material. Even my home country, foods are known for hooking up and girls are known for degenerate in big cities cuz they adopt western abundance mindset.

Legit takes less than 5 minutes on tik tok to see a foid being degenerate jfl. Normies exposed to that stuff from childhood simply don’t have any reason to wait until marriage or whateever
I guess that means 90%+ of women... :feelswhy:

• +1
@Prettyboy you actually think I can get a Stacylite who is virtuous and doesn't use social media? Isn't that like finding a needle in a haystack?

Cope. stacies are always in relationships meanwhile beckies are busy hopping on dicks @Biggdink

• +1
Cope. stacies are always in relationships meanwhile beckies are busy hopping on dicks @Biggdink
with tall, very high status, high SMV men with money.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@Beastimmung why :feelswhy:

@Beastimmung why :feelswhy:
How can a girl stay away from degeneracy if all her friends, her entertainment (social media/netflix), society and political agendas enforce it?

Its not possible.

• So Sad
Ugly girls actually have higher body counts on average, it's very simple, the prettier the girl, the easier it is for her to lock a Chad, therefore she'll tend to whore around less.

BTW, is the experiment running already?

Ugly girls actually have higher body counts on average, it's very simple, the prettier the girl, the easier it is for her to lock a Chad, therefore she'll tend to whore around less.

BTW, is the experiment running already?
Very pretty girls tend to be very active on social media such as OF, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.

It's easy to find normal girls.

• So Sad
Very pretty girls tend to be very active on social media such as OF, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
They have much more potential to succeed there, that doesn't mean they whore around more

• JFL
Surely they're getting sponsored by fat Sheikhs?
You think that any good looking woman looks to make money from selling her body to sheikh's and opening an onlyfans?

You think that any good looking woman looks to make money from selling her body to sheikh's and opening an onlyfans?
A lot of them... many good-looking women have social media accounts and do things like that for money, free holidays, expensive gifts.

A lot of them... many good-looking women have social media accounts and do things like that for money, free holidays, expensive gifts.
Why would they whore around when they can get all of that from ltr with a rich Chad which is what many of them do, also money is less and less important nowdays to women, looks and status matter much more, women don't strive to have high body counts, they strive to lock down a Chad

Why would they whore around when they can get all of that from ltr with a rich Chad which is what many of them do, also money is less and less important nowdays to women, looks and status matter much more, women don't strive to have high body counts, they strive to lock down a Chad
Have you seen TikToks of modern women boasting about their high body counts?

@Ritalincel

Have you seen TikToks of modern women boasting about their high body counts?
Most of them are between average and below average

• JFL