I think Erik-Jon is actually 14

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I think @Erik-Jón is actually 14 and larps as 16

It's not even rare for a 14yo to be here. Proex, PYT, youngmaxxing, Shrek2onDVD all were 14 and active on this forum

The funny thing is all the users I listed, when they were 14, all were significantly more mature than Erik NGL

A younger teen larping as an older teen to fit in with the older users isn't uncommon

I larped as 2 years older to my online friends from age 12 to 15 then I told the truth. I had an online friend that did the same and suspected other friends of doing it

This would also explain why everyone says Erik looks quite younger than his age, something like 14

He also thought it was a good idea to post this thread instead of just making a PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ReadBooksEveryday, justinzayn and 13 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, jaw_is_law, Shrek2OnDvD and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, galego123, Chadeep and 4 others
yeah he doesnt look 17

also this nigga is still rotting all hours of the day while being banned. truly ova if he doesnt stop obsessing over this site. hes legit said multiple times that hes given up on having a meaningful life and he doesnt ever think he'll get a girlfriend. hes not joking about it either. mf is 6"1, white, and says shit like

"no point in going to the gym because of my subhuman genetics, ill always be an incel"

this is what happens when impressionable kids spend too much time on here. his life is genuinely over unless he gets therapy and realizes how delusional hes become. and hes convinced its all true so hes never gonna do that

OVA

oh nvm hes not banned. still, you get the point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, jaw_is_law, Danish_Retard and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Growth Plate
He's 16 and has milf mother with fake tits that he won't send me pics of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, justinzayn, galego123 and 6 others
hes a masochist and likes threads like these

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Growth Plate
@Growth Plate

if you inject hgh and train before the age of 20 you can achieve a very significant growth in the clavicles

:what:

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Growth Plate and Deleted member 9670
4 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Shrek2OnDvD, ChristianChad and 8 others
little fella is obsessed with race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bakin donuts 🍩, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Why did you look up "default avi" and make it your avi? Are you depressed?
I was always wondering why my old classmates from elementary school keep doing that on Facebook and I still don’t understand

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
@Growth Plate

if you inject hgh and train before the age of 20 you can achieve a very significant growth in the clavicles

:what:
You made the greatest discovery in history

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón and GandyIsNormie
You made the greatest discovery in history
Gracias amige, aunque las claviculas alcanzan su 90-95% de longitud a los 16 y a los 20-21 el 100% por lo qu apenas puedes obtener 2-3cm

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
He's 16 and has milf mother with fake tits that he won't send me pics of
She had cancer when I was a kid, I didn’t get to see her a lot. She was supposed to die but didn’t, but had her titties cut off so now they’re fake

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, Prince88 and 3 others
She had cancer when I was a kid, I didn’t get to see her a lot. She was supposed to die but didn’t, but had her titties cut off so now they’re fake
Sorry that's rough

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 9670
Idk actually, I have no clue if mines good or bad, lord barrett takes priority of analysis
Just get a ruler and measure in the mirror

Yours looks above average

• +1
this is what happens when impressionable kids spend too much time on here. his life is genuinely over unless he gets therapy and realizes how delusional hes become. and hes convinced its all true so hes never gonna do that
It's not really what happens when impressionable kids spend too much time here. He's just not smart enough to realize he has potential and he's too low T to have motivation. He also seems attention-seeking. Every 14yo user I mentioned acted normally

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Bakin donuts 🍩, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
yeah he doesnt look 17

also this nigga is still rotting all hours of the day while being banned. truly ova if he doesnt stop obsessing over this site. hes legit said multiple times that hes given up on having a meaningful life and he doesnt ever think he'll get a girlfriend. hes not joking about it either. mf is 6"1, white, and says shit like

"no point in going to the gym because of my subhuman genetics, ill always be an incel"

OVA

oh nvm hes not banned. still, you get the point
mods unbanned him since the forum was dead without him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Gaygymmaxx and Erik-Jón
It's not really what happens when impressionable kids spend too much time here. He's just not smart enough to realize he has potential and he's too low T to have motivation. He also seems attention-seeking. Every 14yo user I mentioned acted normally
“attention seeking” :feelsping:I’ll make a thread on him. Also jfl I’m not 14. I legit said to @StrangerDanger I’ll ascend to 60th percentile I understand my potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and StrangerDanger
mods unbanned him since the forum was dead without him
Actually don’t know how I was unbanned, it was supposed to be over a month but randomly stopped today. No mod pm or ping nothing

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate and Stopping@Nothing19
“attention seeking” :feelsping:I’ll make a thread on him. Also jfl I’m not 14. I legit said to @StrangerDanger I’ll ascend to 60th percentile I understand my potential
Then why you do refuse to go Jim and tell me "it's ova" then?

• +1
Actually don’t know how I was unbanned, it was supposed to be over a month but randomly stopped today. No mod pm or ping nothing
oh there must have been a mistake, I'll let the mods know @Gargantuan @Kingkellz ban him immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Then why you do refuse to go Jim and tell me "it's ova" then?
It is over 60th percentile isn’t enough to have an actual relationship, I’ve been looking into gymcelling but it’s a lot of effort for no bitchs

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Growth Plate
youre my favorite incel

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 9670, Growth Plate and 1 other person
It is over 60th percentile isn’t enough to have an actual relationship, I’ve been looking into gymcelling but it’s a lot of effort for no bitchs
60th percentile is fine, and you don't know until you age a few more years and lift heavy, you could ascend way more than you think from 6"1 and being nordic bruv, gym will help a lot with your baby face and fat jaw

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
i think he's a faggot either way tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Erik-Jón and Growth Plate
youre my favorite incel
I’ve been thinking of making the jump to .is, much better rotting potential no racists or anything, first day I was active some faggot posts my video with cap back and my eye area and I got ip perma banned so I have no ship off this fuckinf island

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Bakin donuts 🍩, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
60th percentile is fine, and you don't know until you age a few more years and lift heavy, you could ascend way more than you think from 6"1 and being nordic bruv, gym will help a lot with your baby face and fat jaw
It’s “fine” that’s doesn’t get you a foid worth trying over, I’m happy with my life how it is. I don’t even want kids or a wife anyways

Maybe once you actually start lifting you'll get dopamine hits from breaking your previous records and then it gets addictive because you want to constantly break records, but maybe not everyone's the same

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Maybe once you actually start lifting you'll get dopamine hits from breaking your previous records and then it gets addictive because you want to constantly break records, but maybe not everyone's the same
Your probably right, I just need to take tren and test e so my progress is quick

• JFL
Your probably right, I just need to take tren and test e so my progress is quick
Do proper training and diet for at least a year and then you can decide if it's a good idea to take stuff. Just watch Jeff Nippard and More Plates for diet and training advice and watch Team 3d alpha's videos on optimizing natty t levels, sleep, etc.

• +1
@zv1212 this is what nikos Stacylite foid rated me I’m a legit perma normie cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Growth Plate
Do proper training and diet for at least a year and then you can decide if it's a good idea to take stuff. Just watch Jeff Nippard and More Plates for diet and training advice and watch Team 3d alpha's videos on optimizing natty t levels, sleep, etc.
Funny story, I actually gymcelled for like almost 3 months before finding the black pill and .org I got depressed and stopped

• JFL
what the fuck does a 14 year old have to add to the forum, ban them

• JFL
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Funny story, I actually gymcelled for like almost 3 months before finding the black pill and .org I got depressed and stopped
@Growth Plate my pr for bench press was 185lbs

• +1
you're not even below avg looking or ethnic or short or balding yet you got too depressed to improve your looks. just lol

• +1
you're not even below avg looking or ethnic or short or balding yet you got too depressed to improve your looks. just lol
I’m still lesnmaxxing and I’ll probably dye my brows eventually. Looks only effect top and bottom percentile so unless your willing to make the trek to 6psl don’t try

• JFL
@ericjon do you play fortnite?

• +1
I’m still lesnmaxxing and I’ll probably dye my brows eventually. Looks only effect top and bottom percentile so unless your willing to make the trek to 6psl don’t try
youre going to stunt your growth.

• JFL