I think Erik-Jon is actually 14

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I already bone mog and height mog you to death, your the only one who needs to worry
didnt you just say you were ugly, attention seeking fag

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
youre going to stunt your growth.
He's already 6'1". He's 16 so his growth plates are on the brink of fusing or already had especially since he's been a fatcel which would've increased his aromatization rate and caused earlier growth plate fusion. Nothing more than a 500 caloric deficit and a high protein diet should be fine for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
"guy 7" is that like the number of guys who rated you? show us the rest. you literally look 12 so they are being nice nigga
No, most guys got rated below a 5 I niko actually said I did really good, I don’t have any but I’ve seen a lot of the brutal ones before, jbw applied and used

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
He's already 6'1". He's 16 so his growth plates are on the brink of fusing or already had especially since he's been a fatcel which would've increased his aromatization rate and caused earlier growth plate fusion. Nothing more than a 500 caloric deficit and a high protein diet should be fine for him
My dad actually grew 4 inches after 16 Miren but he’s weak 6’5

• +1
Reactions: mug and Growth Plate
No, most guys got rated below a 5 I niko actually said I did really good, I don’t have any but I’ve seen a lot of the brutal ones before, jbw applied and used
you literally just supported the fact that you aren't as subhuman as you proclaimed to be

• +1
you literally just supported the fact that you aren't as subhuman as you proclaimed to be
Im not subhuman I’m justa standerdcel, sub 6psl is sub human

• JFL
  • +1
Im not subhuman I’m justa standerdcel, sub 6psl is sub human
low t. at your age you should be your horniest and would fuck any girl that's at least avg in the face with a good body

• +1
low t. at your age you should be your horniest and would fuck any girl that's at least avg in the face with a good body
No I’m talking about standerds for myself, I’d fuck a ltb. I ain’t have kids with sub 6psl though sub 5’8 that’s the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
Do you think me being a bloated pig as a teenager stunted my growth

I stopped growing at 16 but I drank a lot of milk so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Erik-Jón

No, @incel194012940 whos a high iqcel made a thread that it actually super juiced your bones

• +1
No, @incel194012940 whos a high iqcel made a thread that it actually super juiced your bones
What does drinking milk in puberty do?

I'm boneless I think it did nothing for me

• +1
@RealLooksmaxxer and londonvillie

Both failed (my fault not theirs)
Why’d they fail? How do I prevent myself from making there mistakes

What does drinking milk in puberty do?

I'm boneless I think it did nothing for me
Idk my brother drank a big ass glass of milk every night before bed and I didn’t abs he’s almost my height at 14

Nah you weren't stunted. Stunting growth is virtually impossible in a 1st world country unless you were very very poor, had serious health problems like celiac disease or hypothyroidism or growth hormone deficiency or precocious puberty or you were seriously anorexic. Besides, studies concluded that bloated pig kids grew more as pre pubescent children than in puberty and the opposite for kids that weighed less. Even if it causes earlier growth plate fusion due to more estrogen, maybe you grew faster to make up for it because you were in a hyper anabolic state due to eating more

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
Nah you weren't stunted. Stunting growth is virtually impossible in a 1st world country unless you were very very poor, had serious health problems like celiac disease or hypothyroidism or growth hormone deficiency or precocious puberty or you were seriously anorexic. Besides, studies concluded that bloated pig kids grew more as pre pubescent children than in puberty and the opposite for kids that weighed less. Even if it causes earlier growth plate fusion due to more estrogen, maybe you grew faster to make up for it because you were in a hyper anabolic state due to eating more
Yeah I was always the tallest in my class before puberty

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Growth Plate
  • +1
Brpptal bro
I was made fun of for being short my whole life, one of my earliest memories is Me going up to a boy and girl at pre school my first day and the boy saying I couldn’t play with them because I was to short and the girl laught at me:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Growth Plate and Deleted member 9670
@MarkCorrigan dont worry fingols always get there revenge. This year I asked him which foid he was gonna ask to prom(6’6 ltn now) I lacked the tools to cuck him myself, but I got my med friend to ask her first:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger and Growth Plate
Erik-Jón

• JFL
  • +1
I was made fun of for being short my whole life, one of my earliest memories is Me going up to a boy and girl at pre school my first day and the boy saying I couldn’t play with them because I was to short and the girl laught at me:feelswah:
Miren story arc
who laughs at last now

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 9670 and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 9670 and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
A 10 year old incel pmed me about mewing :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
Your right my master killed him ages ago
You wanna do a mog battle neega, ur baby face is a massive falio but my height is as well, would be good matchup :ogre:

• +1
You wanna do a mog battle neega, ur baby face is a massive falio but my height is as well, would be good matchup :ogre:
No, your face has hints of turanid

pussy, ill just do it anyway
Fine
45A83791 05ED 46E2 BCF1 D1315768577A
676CE46F 1F7E 4EC3 BD9E 5C63465FA352

Use these, height 6’1 age 16

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
@zv1212 dont do it in rating so we can delete

and then you have 34 yo oldcels like gookcaprio who larp as teens

• JFL
  • +1
and then you have 34 yo oldcels like gookcaprio who larp as teens
@Erik-Jón whats your stance on the long lasting @Leonardo DiCaprio vs @Rupert Pupkin beef

• +1
@Erik-Jón whats your stance on the long lasting @Leonardo DiCaprio vs @Rupert Pupkin beef
They’re both incels and oldcels, no respect for either, actually I have no respect for 99% of the forum

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
14 and 6'1...mogs the entire forum to death