I think facemasks are actually making normies more recessed

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Think about it! They wear them multiple hours a day going on more than a year now.

Many teencels started wearing them in puberty just as their face grew and it probably fucked their maxillary development to some degree.

JFL at wearing a tight mask that constantly exerts negative pressure on your maxilla, giving you a flat pancake face:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7044 and 4 others
crap thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, subhuman incel, Kmscurry and 10 others
Think about it! They wear them multiple hours a day going on more than a year now.

Many teencels started wearing them in puberty just as their face grew and it probably fucked their maxillary development to some degree.

JFL at wearing a tight mask that constantly exerts negative pressure on your maxilla, giving you a flat pancake face:ROFLMAO:

I wonder if they almost force mouth breathing? I only wore them for a few minutes when I had to go into a few big stores like a year ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 11770
The solution is nofap.

I wonder if they almost force mouth breathing? I only wore them for a few minutes when I had to go into a few big stores like a year ago.
For some people for sure. Imagine wearing that thing in the bus when it's like 90 degrees outside

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It definitely forces mouth breathing, I had to play sports with my mask on due to gov whitmer:feelswhy: and I noticed because of my restricted breathing my brain unconsciously switched from my nose to my mouth in order to draw in more oxygen.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
hope this is troll
u cant srsly believe a light piece of fabric that sits loosely on ur face is going to put out enough force to alter literal bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

I have to wear them at work and I feel like it retracts my jaw.

hope this is troll
u cant srsly believe a light piece of fabric that sits loosely on ur face is going to put out enough force to alter literal bones

I wonder if mouth breathing in them during puberty got some people. Some crazy people wore them in houses and cars also when they don't do anything in reality to stop virus.

hope this is troll
you didnt read

hope this is troll
nvm it was me who didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044