i think i accept balding

shibo

shibo

Equinox
i will use nizoral n shits but if i go bald then fine i choose masculine leaner face over fin at 17 so ya guys im accepted it i ofc will use fin at like 20 but ya

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and jefferson
Wowewwwwwww balding means you are HIGH T
Image result for stages of grief

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Alexanderr, Bur_01 and 5 others
Yeah, but he has an absurdly high T level so he's already balding in his mid 20's.
Cage.
It is all about androgen receptors brah.
Jefferson blasts a ton of roids and his hairline didn't flench.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and UndercovrNormie
i will use nizoral n shits but if i go bald then fine i choose masculine leaner face over fin at 17 so ya guys im accepted it i ofc will use fin at like 20 but ya
Good choice not to crash your dht when your still developing

• +1
Reactions: shibo and Extra Chromosome
no one can call this cope because it is the right thing to do if it can't be helped. just looksmax in other departments or get HT.

• +1
Reactions: shibo, Sasaz2 and Extra Chromosome
Clean ur diet up and reduce stress this will prob stop any further hair loss for now

• +1
Reactions: shibo, kobecel, jefferson and 1 other person
No you don't

yeah if you got half the packgage maybe, have you not seen those 5'6 framelet bald buzz on the side glass wearing jew lookin dudes at the gym?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
jfl it just accentuates his recessed chin, no wonder he's a soyboy whiteknight, it's either that or roping.

He is a capitalist mastermind, just say that you're leftcom and get 2k monthly, donated by limousine liberals JFL
Easy NEET life.

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
He is a capitalist mastermind, just say that you're leftcom and get 2k monthly, donated by limousine liberals JFL
Easy NEET life.
Tbf, yeah, you're probably right.

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
Testing + strong

Lol, misstype
Indeed. Aesthetics isn't as easy as diet. It needs time. There are big books at lookism that I recommend you read.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Fight for a few years there should be something better than fin coming out

Fight for a few years there should be something better than fin coming out
Waiting for trials = cage ngnlgnlnglnl

Reminder that we could have snorted esketamine or arketamine for depression decades before the FDA approved them

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and fobos
Waiting for trials = cage ngnlgnlnglnl

Reminder that we could have snorted esketamine or arketamine for depression decades before the FDA approved them
I don't trust chinese labs

Use Minox for a while then jump on Fin when you turn 20-21

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Clean ur diet up and reduce stress this will prob stop any further hair loss for now
I have anxiety problems and am getting anxiety medicine which will help with stress
yeah if you got half the packgage maybe, have you not seen those 5'6 framelet bald buzz on the side glass wearing jew lookin dudes at the gym?
yes lol but i am 6'1 luckily

Last edited: