Tution tales #2 the daughter

starvecell

starvecell

i’ll forget her one day..
So dis is continuation to my last post about my tution teacher whom i wanted to go ER on. :Comfy:

Thread 'I wanna go ER on my tuition (minecraft)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-wanna-go-er-on-my-tuition-minecraft.1011250/

So today the daughter of my tution teacher came with her too, shes on college holidays or sum idk.

Shes 18yo, pale and skinny.
Pretty average face wise, solid mountain bike(mtb) un curryverse.

So in lunch break her mom went to office for some work stuff or sum, and her daughter came towards me n asked for my snap(which coz I’m austist n no friends ion use any social media apps).
So i said i aint on social media. :feelspepo:

She said ok and went back to library and i thought damn i missed a chance use my narcy rich teacher’s daughter.
(Keep in mind shes very rich coz of her mums multiple businesses and father is a doc or chit.)

But when all the classed finished she came back and asked for my number which i gave to her. :feelsohh:
Well i havent received a text from her till now but man what if she’s interested or chit, i mean that’swhy u ask for someones social na.

If shes interested imma make her fall for me hard and then im gonna use her, her money and take revenge of every tear her mum caused to my mum n me. :feelsohgod:

Imma destroy mentally and financially. :feelspanties:

But imma pretty avg dude myself, low mtn in curryverse, so u guys think shes interested or have some other motives lile shes cannible or sum and wanted to eat my ass(irony nigga irony).
Idk :feelshehe:

Dnrd, kys faggot larper.