I think i am going insane

R

romm2el

Diamond
Idk what to do everytime i am outside my thoughts make me daydream and when i get home all i do is sleep, idk for how long ive been sleeping, my family got worried and they forced me to not sleep in the day, so i spent like the whole day staring at the ceiling

i guess have a goal or desire on life to work towards?

i guess have a goal or desire on life to work towards?
My goals r study, gymmaxing, statusmaxxing, and genioplasty + rhino when i get to 18 yrs old

Sometimes i study and go to the gym but this days idk, i js feel so fucking numb asf

Like, everything is better in my dreams

My goals r study, gymmaxing, statusmaxxing, and genioplasty + rhino when i get to 18 yrs old
sounds about right, but i hope the genioplasty and rhino isn't to get women, cause most people don't realize women look at shit liek rhino all the time and probably could tell you got it, especially htb+

sounds about right, but i hope the genioplasty and rhino isn't to get women, cause most people don't realize women look at shit liek rhino all the time and probably could tell you got it, especially htb+
20231218 173209
20231218 173152
20231218 173154

Sounds like your issue is far deeper than what your saying. I can tell because your goals of surgery.

Nd when i think abt stupid stuff from the past i cry alot and i get like mental breakdowns i js wanna sleep to escape from all that

you're ok, dont worry and keep going to the gym and have fun.