I think I basically just called autistic IRL at the airport.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
I was in line at the TSA and pacing around and the dude said “are you alright”, and I was like “I’m fine.”

Later I’m outside the gate and pacing and the same dude says “there’s a sensory room downstairs”. I ask “what’s that”, he says “it’s for neurodivergent people.”

Yes he used that exact word. :lul:

He basically called me autistic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, XtrovertNTnormalfag, HTN_Mentalcel and 37 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wsada, Monobloc, Gaygymmaxx and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Manletmachine, not__cel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, diamondbill, wsada and 8 others
Rent free for what? It doesn’t even make sense
As in you’re bringing up “pedo” nonsense about me unrelated to this thread because it’s rent free in your head.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and NorwoodAscender
As in you’re bringing up “pedo” nonsense about me unrelated to this thread because it’s rent free in your head.
It’s commonly known that you’re a pedophile. Don’t care about your thread, I didn’t even read it. Just wanted to spam this as usual:feelshah:.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Aero, normie_joe and 2 others
Rent free
i told you he does the same thing to me stalks me whenever i post bricks

its a reference to the fact that he wears elevator shoes to be 6'3, he also takes them to the gym and puts makeup on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, NorwoodAscender and moreroidsmoredates

its a reference to the fact that he wears elevator shoes to be 6'3, he also takes them to the gym and puts makeup on
Yeah he’s trying to flex on an incel forum. Pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and NorwoodAscender

Pedo bros stick together.

Together pedos strong!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, diamondbill, Danish_Retard and 8 others
you should have whooped his ass !

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender

I never respond to your threads, they don’t interest me. This just shows how butthurt you are. You see me arguing with someone else and you came in straight away like an abused dog.

It’s more the other way around, you’re the one who follows me around. Sick of you following me around.
Ironic.

• +1
Pedo bros stick together.

Together pedos strong!
Yup, that guy also made a thread asking if he is a pedo for liking a certain age group. He probably knows the answer already just like OP.

Now they are trying to insult me with “flexing on an incel forum” as a defense mechanism.

• +1
I never respond to your threads, they don’t interest me. This just shows how butthurt you are. You see me arguing with someone else and you came in straight away like an abused dog.

It’s more the other way around, you’re the one who follows me around. Sick of you following me around.

Ironic.
Bro you said yourself youre broke your opinion is invalid :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Aladin
Yup, that guy also made a thread asking if he is a pedo for liking a certain age group. He probably knows the answer already just like OP.

Now they are trying to insult me with “flexing on an incel forum” as a defense mechanism.
Yeah you came running back even when no one responded to you to save face.

• +1
Yeah you came running back even when no one responded to you to save face.
I don’t care. You’re an adult who goes for underage girls because you can’t get women your own age. And then insult me for being pathetic when someone shares a different worldview.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and NorwoodAscender
I don’t care. You’re an adult who goes for underage girls because you can’t get women your own age. And then insult me for being pathetic when someone shares a different worldview.
No I’m insulting you for trying to flex on an incel forum. and feeling the need to save face. If you truly didn’t care you simply wouldn’t respond but you obviously can’t help yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, NorwoodAscender and moreroidsmoredates
No I’m insulting you for trying to flex on an incel forum. and feeling the need to save face. If you truly didn’t care you simply wouldn’t respond but you obviously can’t help yourself.
Save face for what? I don’t even consider you worthy. As I said I don’t care.

Always the same with people like you.

I don't know why they don't just admit it.

It would at least be worthy of a level of respect to be unashamed and bold pedos, but instead they're like Jews.
They try to mitigate the damage by being hebephiles or whatever, or they use words like 'jb'.
It's all really cunning.

“The Jew is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".”

Replace the word 'jew' with 'pedo' and it fits very well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Tabula Rasa, diamondbill and 3 others
Save face for what? I don’t even consider you worthy. As I said I don’t care.

Always the same with people like you.
No you do care. You responded to @Azonin calling you out and felt the need to save face for him talking shit on you. You 100% care and you’re trying to flex on this forum.
I don't know why they don't just admit it.

It would at least be worthy of a level of respect to be unashamed and bold pedos, but instead they're like Jews.
They try to mitigate the damage by being hebephiles or whatever, or they use words like 'jb'.
It's all really cunning.

“The Jew is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out".”

Replace the word 'jew' with 'pedo' and it fits very well.

You do realize hebephile is the actual, technical word right? You’re the one being intellectually dishonest by saying pedo. You say it because it makes you feel powerful, as you get to talk down to someone on the internet. Guess what bud, you ain’t fucking shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, IAMNOTANINCEL and Spiritualcell
No you do care. You responded to @Azonin calling you out and felt the need to save face for him talking shit on you. You 100% care and you’re trying to flex on this forum.

You do realize hebephile is the actual, technical word right? You’re the one being intellectually dishonest by saying pedo. You say it because it makes you feel powerful, as you get to talk down to someone on the internet. Guess what bud, you ain’t fucking shit.
Dnr

If you’re actually a pedophile kys respectfully

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Keep barking.
Barking for what? I made you seem like abused dog now. Not that it’s hard tho for people like you.

airports is peak cringe makes me wanna go ER in runescape

Did you take the offer?

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I do think you like little girls.
Call me crazy dawg

You're truly like @NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Tabula Rasa and diamondbill
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Tabula Rasa, diamondbill and 1 other person
Screw them jfl, TSA agents are rude af

can't wait till the day I get tsa precheck :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Aladin and TechnoBoss
pedo pedo pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Underage women look better than the women in his age bracket retard

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Underage women look better than the women in his age bracket retard
Ofcourse this is coming from a 35 year old pedophile. Your your incessant insults like a chimping-out nigger just proves my point.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Manletmachine
9/11fuel

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, LegitUser and moreroidsmoredates
“Ugliest man alive“. Not suprised at all, you wouldn’t stand a chance with women you own age.
you honestly are so pathetically see through. You get off on talking down to people on an incel forum like me and @Manletmachine

No one takes you seriously. You’re probably a larping foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and moreroidsmoredates