I think I got insulin resistance from hgh

microsoft

microsoft

Bronze
So it's been great and i've grown, but i think i've got insulin resistance now. I've been eating shit tons of sugar and carbs but still not in a caloric surplus. I've gained like 10 kg out of nowhere (not fat or muscle) and i've been pissing alot, thirsty often, so quite a few symptoms. I've stopped using it for 3 days, ordered a glucometer and might order metformin. Should I keep injecting till the glucometer arrives to see the actual level from hgh or stop using it till then and see what it is? @Osie @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
So it's been great and i've grown, but i think i've got insulin resistance now. I've been eating shit tons of sugar and carbs but still not in a caloric surplus. I've gained like 10 kg out of nowhere (not fat or muscle) and i've been pissing alot, thirsty often, so quite a few symptoms. I've stopped using it for 3 days, ordered a glucometer and might order metformin. Should I keep injecting till the glucometer arrives to see the actual level from hgh or stop using it till then and see what it is? @Osie @enchanted_elixir
If you're not actively getting taller (gotten taller in the last 8 months), cancel the idea of heightmaxing.

I've grown an inch in 3 months and i mentioned having grown in my thread
Definitively?
Anyways, insulin resistance is a horrible thing.
If you care so much about your height, continue.
If not, cancel your journey.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Definitively?
Anyways, insulin resistance is a horrible thing.
If you care so much about your height, continue.
If not, cancel your journey.
Yes i'm completely certain and family have noticed it aswell. Cant i just take a break, and resume but use extended release metformin daily alongside measuring blood sugar consistently

So you can afford hgh, but not blood glucose monitor. Fucking genius plus you paired it with an ideal diet for developing diabetes. If only everyone were as smart as you.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and microsoft
So you can afford hgh, but not blood glucose monitor. Fucking genius plus you paired it with an ideal diet for developing diabetes. If only everyone were as smart as you.
I spent my last penny on hgh and syringes etc i couldn't afford it as i had other expenses, and yeah im addicted to sugar

Yes i'm completely certain and family have noticed it aswell. Cant i just take a break, and resume but use extended release metformin daily alongside measuring blood sugar consistently
You can take a break.
Did you develop tear throughs? Acne?

Didn't I tell people to get a glucose monitor?

@microsoft
Insulin resistance is not a joke whatsoever.
It gave me acne and It contributed to me going from being on track to being HTN to being an incel (LTN) again.
It also just makes you look worse in general, you look more dull, more dead.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft and sb23
I spent my last penny on hgh and syringes etc i couldn't afford it as i had other expenses, and yeah im addicted to sugar
Jesus Christ. You should’ve just got mk-677. Less expensive plus proven effective for idiopathic short stature. Definitely stop until you get blood glucose monitor and also fast until then or some shit. This is really dangerous. Don’t go into this uninformed.

• +1
Didn't I tell people to get a glucose monitor.
Insulin resistance is not a joke whatsoever.
It gave me acne and It contributed to me going from being on track to being HTN to being an incel (LTN) again.
Alr no need to rub it in my face

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Jesus Christ. You should’ve just got mk-677. Less expensive plus proven effective for idiopathic short stature. Definitely stop until you get blood glucose monitor and also fast until then or some shit. This is really dangerous. Don’t go into this uninformed.
I did months of research and know pretty much everything. I was just being lazy and retarded. And i might start mk677 with cjc dac instead as its effective and cheaper

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and sb23
I did months of research and know pretty much everything. I was just being lazy and retarded. And i might start mk677 with cjc dac instead as its effective and cheaper
Take slin pills or at least a stack of something to prevent insulin resistance alongside your growth hormone/ growth hormone mimetic.

• +1
Worse than that is if you develop actual diabetes. Your quality of life will be significantly worse for ever. It’s a live of misery.
We'll see on thursday when the glucometer arrives. Hopefully no diabetes

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Take slin pills or at least a stack alongside your growth hormone/ growth hormone mimetic.
Extended release metformin will probably do the trick alongside a 1/2 month break

• +1
Extended release metformin will probably do the trick alongside a 1/2 month break
Are you also taking an ai? There should be no isssue you stopping if you are, just less growth for a period.

• +1
Are you also taking an ai? There should be no isssue you stopping if you are, just less growth for a period.
Yes taking 12,5mg aromasin every other day but might switch due to it's effect on dht. I already have super high dht and don't want to cause any hairloss, and it can have some shitty sides, probably gonna switch to arimidex

• +1
Yes taking 12,5mg aromasin every other day but might switch due to it's effect on dht. I already have super high dht and don't want to cause any hairloss, and it can have some shitty sides, probably gonna switch to arimidex
Tell me about. I shed so much :lul:.

• Hmm...
What the fuck are you doing :lul::lul:? Stop injecting you will get obese AF and develop T2D if you are not careful, you have every sign of hyperglycaemia

• Woah
You on aromasin aswell? Are you heightmaxxing? Luckily I don't shed
I was on arimidex originally, now on letrozole. I’m currently heightmaxxing but it’s probably cope at this point as I’ve taken long breaks from my ai.

• +1
What the fuck are you doing :lul::lul:? Stop injecting you will get obese AF and develop T2D if you are not careful, you have every sign of hyperglycaemia
Yeah but what do I do moving forward? I can take a break and then start again with metformin or what?

Yeah but what do I do moving forward? I can take a break and then start again with metformin or what?
That can work if you care about your height more than your blood sugar system.
If you care about the latter more than the former, just stop completely.

• Hmm...
I have some berberine on hand but was too lazy to take it with meals @sb23 @enchanted_elixir

• +1
That can work if you care about your height more than your blood sugar system.
If you care about the latter more than the former, just stop completely.
Well I'll attempt once again with something milder such as mk and see what happens. If I can't keep blood sugar stable with met on mk and cjc dac then i'll stop and run thyroid meds with AI

• +1
I have some berberine on hand but was too lazy to take it with meals @sb23 @enchanted_elixir
Your remind me of me lol. Just think of how shit your life will be if you don’t take the correct precautions and you will take it without fail.

• +1
Your remind me of me lol. Just think of how shit your life will be if you don’t take the correct precautions and you will take it without fail.
Atleast i learnt my lesson

• +1
Eat less sugar to avoid big spikes, and take a break and take metmorfin next time you take hgh to control it, glucometer is useful and check your blood sugar from time to time

• +1