I think I have a midlife crisis at 16

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
Is this even possible? Other people have something like this at 40. Realizing they have limited time in this life, and they want to accomplish something. Maybe something they dreamed about while being young, like becoming a football player or something normie goal like that.

They usually think that life probably ends at 80, that's why it's called midlife crisis. But if I think that the REAL life, your prime years are until like 30, does that make me being 16 in the middle of my "life"?

Maybe that would explain the phenomenon that I'm experiencing. I am terrified that I'm wasting my best years with what I'm doing rn. I have really strong will to do the things I haven't done already, like experiencing being wanted by a woman and living my days day-by-day, with no worry how my next day will go.

Please tell me oldcels if I'm being rational or just schizo or something, is 16 supposed to be one of people's prime years? I got extreme FOMO because of it. Does life peak at college, and looking back highschool was just kindergarten compared to it? Is there life worth living after college if not chadlite+ or the life after is just wageslave and betabuxx?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, itsherlossNVM, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
16 is really old so its possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, smoth, iam good boy and 4 others
It means you're only going to live to 32

Way to go incel

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Clqs, silencio and 1 other person
Depends on lot of things

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and silencio
life ends at 15 ideal jock age

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, smoth, sub5c3l and 1 other person
aftwr 18 youre better off killing yourself

life is over then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and silencio
When I was 15 I moved city and went through some sort of crisis as well. Lost all my friends, couldn't fit in new school, got nothing to look forward and abusive home environment. I thought I was doomed.

Are yall fr or just feeding in to my theory?
If being a teenager doesn't make you depressed, you aren't sentient

Log off and learn to talk to women before you turn into us

If being a teenager doesn't make you depressed, you aren't sentient

Log off and learn to talk to women before you turn into us
I will most definitely not be an incel for life so I'm not worried by turning into 'one of yall'.

But rn I have really bad acne so that makes me a subhuman, but I'm honestly happy because because of it I found this place and accepted the blackpill. So I won't be talking to women for a while jfl but thanks for the tip.

Bros paying bill and shit and 16

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
You are definitely too young for that. Just wait until you get an existential crisis (strong subconscious realization that you will die one day and your life has no real purpose). I know several people who killed themselves when they got existential crisis, they couldnt bear with pointlesness of life and religion wasnt enough to save them.

• +1
Unattended

Being 16 sucks theory

• +1
You are definitely too young for that. Just wait until you get an existential crisis (strong subconscious realization that you will die one day and your life has no real purpose). I know several people who killed themselves when they got existential crisis, they couldnt bear with pointlesness of life and religion wasnt enough to save them.
The purpose is what you make it.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch