I Think I have A Serious Issue With My Face and Not Just Overweight.

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
I feel like my overall face looks off and I get strangers avoiding looking at me and women avoid interacting with me especially younger women. Lot of people seem uncomfortable, scared or disgusted around me. I really need someone who can analyze my face and morph it to look human. I am willing to DM with anyone who's interested.

I feel like my overall face looks off and I get strangers avoiding looking at me and women avoid interacting with me especially younger women. Lot of people seem uncomfortable, scared or disgusted around me. I really need someone who can analyze my face and morph it to look human. I am willing to DM with anyone who's interested.
I can do it dn me

i can be honest and tell you whats up, no hate, dm me

it gets better bro trust

Start mouth breathing young man.

dm me

dm

send bhai

Dm bro total privacy

Take a shower and have a personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back