I think i have inward gonions

F

fleck721

Iron
I am fucking boneless i look bloated almost everytime and worst is i am sure my jaw is round.At least left part of it(i got facial asymetries to...)I think its because of my inward gonions.Should i chew or is it just gonna make me look like more bloated.Like a chipmunk

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_224141.jpg
    IMG_20220830_224141.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220830_224017.jpg
    IMG_20220830_224017.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220830_223852.jpg
    IMG_20220830_223852.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220830_223809.jpg
    IMG_20220830_223809.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 21044 and Alvaro
“I think” nigga u have eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
Bloated? Mfer ur face is tiny asfuck dont call that bloated.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob and Kroker
Typical narrow face

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Slob and Deleted member 5892
narrow face is not that much of a faile if you have the eyes for it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, agoostis, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Whatever looks like shit if its not angular or round anyway
Na u are better then a fat face be glad you arent born with a big ass face that looks like a ugly ogree u would be crying here then why everyone looks at u like a monster:lul:

Yeah its narrow but is it because of inward gonions?
How many upper teeth can you see when smile,is it 6-8 range...did you use to mouth breath...your side profile would give some futher answers

Yeah its narrow but is it because of inward gonions?
your entire face looks narrow in the shape of v
i doubt fixing gonions gonna do much
better get your cheeks hollow

How many upper teeth can you see when smile,is it 6-8 range...did you use to mouth breath...your side profile would give some futher answers
I can see 6 of them fully but there is 4 more that i can see some of it

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_225723.jpg
    IMG_20220830_225723.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220830_225647.jpg
    IMG_20220830_225647.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 21796 and fleck721
your entire face looks narrow in the shape of v
i doubt fixing gonions gonna do much
better get your cheeks hollow
How am i gonna do that? I got zero definition on my face

I can see 6 of them fully but there is 4 more that i can see some of it
Your maxila is downgrown,recessed chin,not sure about mandibulare...bimax and jaw angle implants in your case

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and fleck721
Whatever bro its meaningless i dont have money for surgery etc. and my parents wouldnt let me (im 17)
u better make new thread and ask people there.

Whatever bro its meaningless i dont have money for surgery etc. and my parents wouldnt let me (im 17)
you get cheeks hollow over time
by chewing correctly and having straight teeth (braces if you need)
but ask people here maybe they have better advice than this

• +1
Reactions: fleck721
Small face is never ideal
So having a big ass face is ideal? Keep on coping btw i have a big face it is and it looks more masc which isnt ideal to slay theres a reason why prettyboy is so popular and one the of the must haves to be a prettyboy is to have a smaller face why do you think so many try to slim their face down and not widen it jfl use common sense.

• Hmm...
So having a big ass face is ideal? Keep on coping btw i have a big face it is and it looks more masc which isnt ideal to slay theres a reason why prettyboy is so popular and one the of the must haves to be a prettyboy is to have a smaller face why do you think so many try to slim their face down and not widen it jfl use common sense.
Your retarded, not body is trying to sum there face down are you fucking asian

Your maxila is downgrown,recessed chin,not sure about mandibulare...bimax and jaw angle implants in your case
More pics about mandibulare.god i forgot to mention about my crocked nose every fucking feature of my face is shit narrow face bad jaw inward gonion what a fucking joke

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_230823.jpg
    IMG_20220830_230823.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220830_230736.jpg
    IMG_20220830_230736.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alvaro
u only 17

no men on earth have inward gonions, if u do you're juts the most unluckiest nigga ever

you have super baby fat and straight gonions, you can chew don't worry

Brae (look him up on youtube) had the same gonions as you at 17 and look how he turned out

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 22126, Alvaro and 1 other person
u only 17

no men on earth have inward gonions, if u do you're juts the most unluckiest nigga ever

you have super baby fat and straight gonions, you can chew don't worry

Brae (look him up on youtube) had the same gonions as you at 17 and look how he turned out
This niggas skull scan

Attachments

• 082B1CF9-CB49-4EE2-8A20-F000EEE0DF45.jpeg
    082B1CF9-CB49-4EE2-8A20-F000EEE0DF45.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
just bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Your retarded, not body is trying to sum there face down are you fucking asian
Listen truecel you have no clue what you are talking about yes people do slim their faces in asia its already wide spread but im saying that a big face has less appeal then a small face im
not talking about deformed faces before you are trying to cherrypick id trade my face anyday for a smaller face because it looks more youthfull and pretty. If you arent gonna tell me legit reasons why a big face is better dont bother you probably a twink boy who never been heavyier on the face

• Hmm...
Listen truecel you have no clue what you are talking about yes people do slim their faces in asia its already wide spread but im saying that a big face has less appeal then a small face im
not talking about deformed faces before you are trying to cherrypick id trade my face anyday for a smaller face because it looks more youthfull and pretty. If you arent gonna tell me legit reasons why a big face is better dont bother you probably a twink boy who never been heavyier on the face
If your Asian then your opinion on this goes down the drain.

If your Asian then your opinion on this goes down the drain.
Mirin reply and no Im not asian and not curry asians arent the only ones with bone heavy faces.

• Hmm...
Mirin reply and no Im not asian and not curry asians arent the only ones with bone heavy faces.
Your being so retarded rn, pretty boys still should have bones like this

If you think boneless recessed worse developed cucks are better your so wrong

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 16133
Terrible gonial angle and lack of jaw width is all

Also don’t talk down to me lmao who tf do you think you are

Could be just the angle since u got low gonial

Post a vid

dont listen this guy:feelswhat:
listen to a guy who hasnt been on the site for more than a month over me whos been on psl for almost 3 years sounds pretty smart when i have proof bonesmashing works xD if ur on this site ur here bc of ur bones and if ur not smashing to correct it ur fucking dumb also 7k posts!

Your being so retarded rn, pretty boys still should have bones like this
View attachment 1845574
If you think boneless recessed worse developed cucks are better your so wrong
I didnt say recessed is better see just because someone has a small face doesnt mean he is deformed/recessed.

• Hmm...
I have a skull scan from 4 months ago if its gonna help.
Inward gonions arent really a thing.. bunch of autists make up those terms here without having a clue about anything

Post yourself in motion for more of an accurate feedback

listen to a guy who hasnt been on the site for more than a month over me whos been on psl for almost 3 years sounds pretty smart when i have proof bonesmashing works xD if ur on this site ur here bc of ur bones and if ur not smashing to correct it ur fucking dumb also 7k posts!
bitch
3 years on this site 7k posts
with your fucked up plastic face
and eating ahit
You are the peak of INCEL

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
haha man iv been rotting here for 3 years without success

i have onions too. they aren’t inward though. they’re just red onions

bitch
3 years on this site 7k posts
with your fucked up plastic face
and eating ahit
You are the peak of INCEL

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
haha man iv been rotting here for 3 years without success
yea and im still moggin on u nigga

I didnt say recessed is better see just because someone has a small face doesnt mean he is deformed/recessed.
It’s by definition less developed, wide jaw and zygomatic width are just sighs of being well developed anyone can have amazing bones and still have good SOFT FEATURES

I have a skull scan from 4 months ago if its gonna help.
They aren't inward just bad gonial width in comparison to cheekbone. I have the same thing. Implants fix it.

It’s by definition less developed, wide jaw and zygomatic width are just sighs of being well developed anyone can have amazing bones and still have good SOFT FEATURES
The bones need to match the pheno also lets not forget the important factor in this which is the skull. If one has a small skull then a bone heavy face moggs. On guys with big skulls and big bones is a failo and no chance to prettyboy max which has the highest appeal to women rn.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Erik-Jón
Look this is the perfect example

Attachments

• BB92DA1E-81D0-4A06-83D3-B3F350F80D05.jpeg
    BB92DA1E-81D0-4A06-83D3-B3F350F80D05.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL