I think I may have found the solution to jaw unevenness and posture

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
Starecta spine straightening method involves straightening the spine in order to fix the face and unevenness in the jaw. Though I think it may need some more research the papers that he publishes are very convincing. Be open minded about this stuff. Here's the link: https://www.starecta.com/book/

this is dumb cope

This has already been discussed, it may fuck your bite by causing a gap between your molars.

i have it, my spine feels straighter the morning after wearing it all night (hunchback of notre dame) but it develops your face vertically (downward growth) and most likely inhibits any forward development you'd get. id say best to use when you're done growing so for me i'm 16. i sometimes wear when i'm working out and my back is aching like fuck,

i have it, my spine feels straighter the morning after wearing it all night (hunchback of notre dame) but it develops your face vertically (downward growth) and most likely inhibits any forward development you'd get. id say best to use when you're done growing so for me i'm 16. i sometimes wear when i'm working out and my back is aching like fuck,
whqat ?