I think I met the most blackpilled dermatologist ever

Chadologue

Chadologue

Corto Maltese pheno or death
I went there to get some retin-A for my acne, this nigga looked at my face for 1 sec and straight up told me retin-A wouldn't do shit, that all topical treatments and skin care are cope and that I needed isotretinoin (accutane).
When I asked about the side effect he told me they only exist on the internet and that I would be fine jfl, he didn't even have me do a blood test before starting and I begin with 40mg a day right away (i weight 85kg)

Can't tell if this guy is crazy or fucking based and blackpilled but I've been on this shit for 10 days now and I still have 0 side effects (not even dry lips) so I don't regret trusting him so far :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOverCel, mewcoper, Deleted member 5830 and 19 others
Finally a based MD. Most of these doctors just prescribe you a bunch of coping supplements until acne starts to nuke your quality of life into the gutter and then they finally prescribe you accutane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10524 and 12 others
Based dermatologist ngl

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 10524, Norwooder and 1 other person
Ok I took both and capsules definitely did cause very dry skin for me. They cleared my acne after a while but now I switched to permanent topical. I dont know about cope a lot of people including many celebrities use the topical one. Some even get results from retinols which are much weaker so prescription retinoids have to be effective. I wonder if double penetration with oral and topical is the ultimate anti aging treatment though. You would have to be able to tolerate it, I dont think I could but thats a brutal vitamin A load right there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Julius, Lolcel and 1 other person
Based to be honest and knowing light stuff is cope at your severity. The only crazy part is isnt doing bloodwork that is basic protocol and should be covered by insurance. I think you should be fine when you are in you're teens. Young bodies can handle alot (but I am not a doctor so I could be wrong).

• +1
Reactions: Chadologue
I went there to get some retin-A for my acne, this nigga looked at my face for 1 sec and straight up told me retin-A wouldn't do shit, that all topical treatments and skin care are cope and that I needed isotretinoin (accutane).
When I asked about the side effect he told me they only exist on the internet and that I would be fine jfl, he didn't even have me do a blood test before starting and I begin with 40mg a day right away (i weight 85kg)

Can't tell if this guy is crazy or fucking based and blackpilled but I've been on this shit for 10 days now and I still have 0 side effects (not even dry lips) so I don't regret trusting him so far :feelsez:
brutal

• +1
Brutal

• +1
Finally a based MD. Most of these doctors just prescribe you a bunch of coping supplements until acne starts to nuke your quality of life into the gutter and then they finally prescribe you accutane
Ikr I should have insisted to get accutane right when my acne started at 13, instead of that I had to wait till im 20 and have a pizza face to finally get a fucking useful treatment, years of my life wasted ffs

Ok I took both and capsules definitely did cause very dry skin for me. They cleared my acne after a while but now I switched to permanent topical. I dont know about cope a lot of people including many celebrities use the topical one. Some even get results from retinols which are much weaker so prescription retinoids have to be effective. I wonder if double penetration with oral and topical is the ultimate anti aging treatment though. You would have to be able to tolerate it, I dont think I could but thats a brutal vitamin A load right there.

Yeah i'm still convinced retin-A is gold but probably not for severe acne, I'm planning to hop on it for the rest of my life once my accutane cure is over but I don't know how long I should wait in between.

Based to be honest and knowing light stuff is cope at your severity. The only crazy part is isnt doing bloodwork that is basic protocol and should be covered by insurance. I think you should be fine when you are in you're teens. Young bodies can handle alot (but I am not a doctor so I could be wrong).

I will get a blood test each month though, he just decided to skip the first one to begin the treatment ASAP, what a beast

• Love it
Reactions: Pumanator
Doctor gave me both Acne cream and Antibiotic even tough I have mild acne. If the Acne cream dont work.. Then I should use Antibiotic. It has getting better even without any Acne care products.

Last edited:
  • +1
Worst part is that he said it would cause lots of scarring if I didn't act quickly, to which I replied that my acne never scarred me in 8 years and he replied "yes it did, I can already see some ice pick pits"
scared the shit out of me ngl :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, BigBoy, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Worst part is that he said it would cause lots of scarring if I didn't act quickly, to which I replied that my acne never scarred me in 8 years and he replied "yes it did, I can already see some ice pick pits"
scared the shit out of me ngl :lul:
age?

• +1
@Gunnersup educate this sweet summer child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Chadologue
20yo rn

Idc about the 1 in 10000 chance of serious complications tbh, some autists out there are risking permanent blindness for 2mm less UEE but won't take a life changing medication because "muh you will go bald bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

Can you post your skin? It's bad cystic acne?

• +1
Can you post your skin? It's bad cystic acne?
Not cystic but pretty fucking bad yeah, it got a lot worse since a few months. It resisted many treatments too.
IMG 20201102 111020

20yo rn

Idc about the 1 in 10000 chance of serious complications tbh, some autists out there are risking permanent blindness for 2mm less UEE but won't take a life changing medication because "muh you will go bald bro"
good luck, i would also risk it tbh, only because of ur age tho because accutane does indeed stunt growth

• +1
Fuck my dermatologist legit told me today they are out of Retin A srs. I have some left but wtf is that he does not know when they will be supplied again. Fuck too many normies getting lifelong prescriptions for it I think just so they can have good skin. Guarantee you 50% of women aged 18-30 get a prescription for this now because everyone knows about how effective it is now. I dont hear anyone talking about it though most probably do it secretly just so they can have a massive edge over still unaware truecels. These niggers dont even have acne they just want perfect skin for as long as possible. What a joke now I cant get more because bitches loaded up on it getting 10 year supplies even though I actually have acne too. fuckk

• +1
@Gunnersup @Native

Fuck my dermatologist legit told me today they are out of Retin A srs. I have some left but wtf is that he does not know when they will be supplied again. Fuck too many normies getting lifelong prescriptions for it I think just so they can have good skin. Guarantee you 50% of women aged 18-30 get a prescription for this now because everyone knows about how effective it is now. I dont hear anyone talking about it though most probably do it secretly just so they can have a massive edge over still unaware truecels. These niggers dont even have acne they just want perfect skin for as long as possible. What a joke now I cant get more because bitches loaded up on it getting 10 year supplies even though I actually have acne too. fuckk
Just order online, if you are europecel ExpressPCT has very good prices and offers free reship if your package does not arrive or is seized at border (it happened to me, waiting for the second one to come rn)

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
I fixed my acne with proper diet and retina A its not cope retard

I'm putting you on 1000mg of isotretinoin, kid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 2095, Chico Chicowski and 10 others
Literally dude. My fucking guy let me get tons of scarring before giving me accutane. I gave up and bought it online. Fucking hell bro.

Just order online, if you are europecel ExpressPCT has very good prices and offers free reship if your package does not arrive or is seized at border (it happened to me, waiting for the second one to come rn)
I'm on ExpressPCT right now it's legit as fuck. Just go to US shipping if you are in America and it arrives in 3 days to your house. Unfortunately you can only buy 4 boxes at a time now but it's well worth the money. It's fucking accutane and it's saved my life.

Apparently Accutane causes brutal hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Torero
It's just random luck, I know tons of people that have taken accutane and been just fine, some people get unlucky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
what's better lymecycline or accutane? im currently taking lymecycline for cystic acne

what's better lymecycline or accutane? im currently taking lymecycline for cystic acne

Go for a tretinoin/antibiotic mixture. Is lymeceline the antibiotic cream that makes your face greasy af?

• +1
Reactions: Torero
be careful if u are balding

Isn’t retin A good for collagen?

i have it in capsule form.

This is good for cystic acne

1530194066_Photo%2025-06-2018,%2016%2051%2003.jpg

Also wash you face twice a day (once in the shower and the other one at night at the sink) and apply moisturiser after.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Make AMA with him :)

I fixed my acne with proper diet and retina A its not cope retard

Yeah i'm still convinced retin-A is gold but probably not for severe acne, I'm planning to hop on it for the rest of my life once my accutane cure is over but I don't know how long I should wait in between.

Ofc it works but accutane just works better if you endure the side effects

i took accutane for 6 months 1.5 years ago and i had to stop it earlier. it was fucked up. it made my mind sate 10 times worse the only thing
i used to think when taking that was suicide and my mind was blank all the time. dried and chapped lips and nosebleeds. front of my hair started thinning and is thinning and falling to this day( no one in moms nor dads family is bald my hair genetics is 10/10) . it cleared my heavy acne tho but they came back again after 6 months. about 30 % got back but if i took for longer i guess the results would be better.
that shit may be good but i would say stay away from it there are more important stuff like bone structure eye area than acne alone. yeah i look less disgusting now but your smv improves only 0.5 point . does not worth the side effects imo you are destroying your mental/physical health for 0.5 points.i wish i had someone warn me back then
edit;after accutane alcholol does not effect me anymorelike it used to i miss it so bad. i drink 10 shots and only able to get a slight buzz i dont know what happened to my liver( took monthly blood test and i was 100% healthy tho no liver problems)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadologue and gymislife
i took accutane for 6 months 1.5 years ago and i had to stop it earlier. it was fucked up. it made my mind sate 10 times worse the only thing
i used to think when taking that was suicide and my mind was blank all the time. dried and chapped lips and nosebleeds. front of my hair started thinning and is thinning and falling to this day( no one in moms nor dads family is bald my hair genetics is 10/10) . it cleared my heavy acne tho but they came back again after 6 months. about 30 % got back but if i took for longer i guess the results would be better.
that shit may be good but i would say stay away from it there are more important stuff like bone structure eye area than acne alone. yeah i look less disgusting now but your smv improves only 0.5 point . does not worth the side effects imo you are destroying your mental/physical health for 0.5 points.i wish i had someone warn me back then
edit;after accutane alcholol does not effect me anymorelike it used to i miss it so bad. i drink 10 shots and only able to get a slight buzz i dont know what happened to my liver( took monthly blood test and i was 100% healthy tho no liver problems)
Shit that sucks man, you really had all the worst rare side effects at once
I noticed when reading reviews online that it's often the case with this drug : most people get away with dry skin, lips, nosebleed and occasional joint and back pain but a minority gets absolutely fucked with all the nasty shit altogether
I will be sure to stop the treatment immediately if I notice any heavy psychological effect dw

Only thing I do not agree though is that it only makes a minor difference. When you have a fucking chorizo pizza face like me, the drop in SMV is absolutely insane, like no decent girl would ever want you even if you had a 6 PSL face, it is litteraly disgusting and repulsive for everyone, it ruins most social situations and probably did more damage to my mental health than accutane could ever do, so I'm pretty sure it's worth it in my case

Obviously don't start accutane if you have mild acne and haven't exhausted every other possibility, don't be a retard

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Shit that sucks man, you really had all the worst rare side effects at once
I noticed when reading reviews online that it's often the case with this drug : most people get away with dry skin, lips, nosebleed and occasional joint and back pain but a minority gets absolutely fucked with all the nasty shit altogether
I will be sure to stop the treatment immediately if I notice any heavy psychological effect dw

Only thing I do not agree though is that it only makes a minor difference. When you have a fucking chorizo pizza face like me, the drop in SMV is absolutely insane, like no decent girl would ever want you even if you had a 6 PSL face, it is litteraly disgusting and repulsive for everyone, it ruins most social situations and probably did more damage to my mental health than accutane could ever do, so I'm pretty sure it's worth it in my case

Obviously don't start accutane if you have mild acne and haven't exhausted every other possibility, don't be a retard
i had pizza face too thats why i started it. i lost 70% of acne thats amazing but i miss my top tier hair+alchohol. the side effects started after 1 months for me tho when i increased the dose. i hope you get lucky about the hair thining side effect its the most fucked up thing
and became worse over time for me.
agreed about everything you said.

• +1
i had pizza face too thats why i started it. i lost 70% of acne thats amazing but i miss my top tier hair+alchohol. the side effects started after 1 months for me tho when i increased the dose. i hope you get lucky about the hair thining side effect its the most fucked up thing
and became worse over time for me.
agreed about everything you said.
What dosage were you on initially and how much did you increase? From what I've heard it appears that going over 40mg/day provides little benefits but dramatically increases the chances of adverse side effects

• +1
What dosage were you on initially and how much did you increase? From what I've heard it appears that going over 40mg/day provides little benefits but dramatically increases the chances of adverse side effects
mine was insanely low. first month 40 mg a week. the next 6 months 20 mg a day. i can't even imagine taking 40 mg let alone some people taking 80 mg and higher a day.

• Woah
I used it when I was like 16 or 17. I am pretty sure it stopped my growth. Acne improved but to this day at 26 I still got minor acne with skincare routine
with retin a and adapelene ( but minimal). For my skin it made my skin drier and peelier. But mentally it fucked me up. I became depressed and had brain fog. It was weird forgetting words while talking. Also I had like moments where I suddenly cried out of now where and was hyperventilating. Happened twice at a big mood swing when i Normally I felt really bad. Never hyperventitaled before or had mood swings. mentally I am really strong but that medicine made me temporary a different man. I didnt experience hair loss? But had really dense hair at that age. Still know but reciding and less dense then now.
To this day I still have the feeling it made me less sharp to say or les fast thinking. The depression and mood swings stopped when I quit. The mental part is hard to say cause I prop also got sleap apnea. Accutane is a strong drugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Mine gave accutane on first visit without me asking when my skin did not need it at all

mine was insanely low. first month 40 mg a week. the next 6 months 20 mg a day. i can't even imagine taking 40 mg let alone some people taking 80 mg and higher a day.
Fucking hell you really got unlucky on that one.
I Guess the main takeway here is to stop or lower dose as soon as you experience the first serious sides cuz it announces more shit to come

Mine gave accutane on first visit without me asking when my skin did not need it at all
That's really retarded ngl

• +1
I used it when I was like 16 or 17. I am pretty sure it stopped my growth. Acne improved but to this day at 26 I still got minor acne with skincare routine
with retin a and adapelene ( but minimal). For my skin it made my skin drier and peelier. But mentally it fucked me up. I became depressed and had brain fog. It was weird forgetting words while talking. Also I had like moments where I suddenly cried out of now where and was hyperventilating. Happened twice at a big mood swing when i Normally I felt really bad. Never hyperventitaled before or had mood swings. mentally I am really strong but that medicine made me temporary a different man. I didnt experience hair loss? But had really dense hair at that age. Still know but reciding and less dense then now.
To this day I still have the feeling it made me less sharp to say or les fast thinking. The depression and mood swings stopped when I quit. The mental part is hard to say cause I prop also got sleap apnea. Accutane is a strong drugs.

For sure it's like chemotherapy for your skin.
I've seen somewhere that it was supposed to be a test medication for cancer initially, it's probably bullshit tho and i'm too lazy to search it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
just. get jewed theory

just. get jewed theory
Yeah like accutane is going to bring in more money than a shit ton of useless expensive cream that you have to purchase back every month

I was on accutane until 18, it did the job. After that i only had mild acne. I am 22 now, started retin A 1 year ago, and it is a god send. Not only the mild acne stop (only had 2 little pimples on the forehead), but also i never had this good of skin quality/texture. I started with 0,05% and only had a little peeling in the first 6 weeks.

• +1
I was on accutane until 18, it did the job. After that i only had mild acne. I am 22 now, started retin A 1 year ago, and it is a god send. Not only the mild acne stop (only had 2 little pimples on the forehead), but also i never had this good of skin quality/texture. I started with 0,05% and only had a little peeling in the first 6 weeks.

Yeah as soon as my cure ends im hopping on 0,05% till the end of my life, i just do not know how long I should wait or if it's possible to microdose accutane at the same time, will ask my derm next time I see him.

• +1
Reactions: tiagomiguel
Honestly dude I wouldn't risk accutane. It can permanently fuck your gut microbiome.

Try retin-a first, that shit has given people in your situation perfect skin and no side effects I'm aware of.