I think i need to shave my beard and go incel mode for a job interview

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have a beard and slaying with it. Girls even said to me: "please never ever shave your beard". Its maybe because without it i have recessed chin and small jaw.
Still at friday i have a job interview for a sales job as german equity sales broker. In my CV i used a picture with my beard, but i think to have more chances at the interview i will need to shave. I looked at the team member pictures and they are all clean shaven business guys.

Is it worth not getting sex for a few months and shave?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
You're not that ugly that you will be unfuckable if you shave

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
don't shave and show up to the interview after not having showered for a week, if they can't handle you at your worst they don't deserve you at your best.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ManzareK, BoneDensity and 2 others
Beards are fine as long as they are kept neat. When people think of beards as unprofessional they’re talking about those gross scraggly pubey beards you often see at the bars.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Mr.Proper
Don't shave, just keep it well groomed and not too long.

You're not that ugly that you will be unfuckable if you shave
I shaved 2 years ago. People dissed me because of it. A friend told me "you look like a totally different person".

• Woah
Reactions: BoneDensity
Beards are fine as long as they are kept neat. When people think of beards as unprofessional they’re talking about those gross scraggly pubey beards you often see at the bars.
Like this?

goodlooking halo will result in better results in job interviews
if youre significantly better looking with a beard why shave it?

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
500lbs girls arent even that bad op. Nothing to worry about when youre clean shaven

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
What do you think about mine?
It's decent, although you may optionally get a bit sharper edge at upper cheek line and you can use a comb to put hair in one direction (again, at your preference). Longer term, I personally would try to get densier hair at cheek area, maybe with microneedling, and then trim it as you wish, when it's less patchy.