I think I will off myself by 30 or 35

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
It's a consideration I've pondered about lately. After ending high school I've spent the last months rotting and shitposting here, I barely went outside and have almost no friend irl. I can't make friends, between me and normies there is simply no compatibility, it's a lost cause. After swallowing the blackpill I saw women for the shallow creatures they are who even feel disgust for a man that shows weakness as if men were robots. I refuse to live in this shit world where a superficial and shallow factor such as looks disgustingly determine so much about your life, I refuse to live a life as if I was born to be alone. I just want to accumulate some money by 35 and give it to my parents for having raised me up and then end it.

incels.is is probably a better suited forum for you

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, TheChosenChad and Alexanderr
i've said it once and i'll say it again

NEVER off yourself until you try location theory and inject theory. if you're already planning to kys you have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, TheChosenChad and DidntRead
i've said it once and i'll say it again

NEVER off yourself until you try location theory and inject theory. if you're already planning to kys you have nothing to lose
these people arent serious about killing themselves they dont do any hardcore looksmaxxing or care about anything its just attention seeking behaviour to feel important about themselves, because they cant get over looking average instead of attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard, itsoverbuddyboyo and TheChosenChad
lol i know of course you won't gonna do a shit but i will say that, if you will give up like a high inhib pussy without even trying to ascend, you better rope now.

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
these people arent serious about killing themselves they dont do any hardcore looksmaxxing or care about anything its just attention seeking behaviour to feel important about themselves, because they cant get over looking average instead of attractive

True af hate these edgy teenage fags,should probably ban people like this tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard and itsoverbuddyboyo
True af hate these edgy teenage fags,should probably ban people like this tbh.
Maybe, but the problems I listed are real, if I had real friends I wouldn't be here "seeking attention". Hell, if I had friends I wouldn't even be on PSL.

why would you want to give $$$ to your parents when they were the ones responsible for your subhumanity?

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
"You called?"

993453_10200251027157247_1882019989_n_93879679.jpg