I think i'm about to giving up

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
It's over for me not gonna lie.

Only surgery could make me ascend, but what's the point of frauding my subhuman genetics ?

This fucking universe mades me to just have an npc life.

So i'm gonna follow the path of my genetics, i'm just gonna cope with cardio and boxing so I Can atleast survive but i'm not anymore aiming to found a family.

Even tho I have a date next week (from gym cold approche) I know it's fucking useless.

Now i'm focusing on being healthy and tryharding CS and maths so maybe i'll discover an IA which will tell me how to ascend or if God exist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Tallman and SDPmaggot
i'm just need rhino

• +1
Reactions: currycelll

Only surgery could make me ascend, but what's the point of frauding my subhuman genetics ?

So i'm gonna follow the path of my genetics, i'm just gonna cope with cardio and boxing so I Can atleast survive but i'm not anymore aiming to found a family.

Even tho I have a date next week (from gym cold approche) I know it's fucking useless.

Now i'm focusing on being healthy and tryharding CS and maths so maybe i'll discover an IA which will tell me how to ascend or if God exist.
Just go for the surgery man atleast youll be happy. Even if everyone on this forum ascends they prob still wont be happy if that makes u feel better just being blackpilled makes u suicidal asf

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackpilled1027

Escape society.

• +1
Just go for the surgery man atleast youll be happy. Even if everyone on this forum ascends they prob still wont be happy if that makes u feel better just being blackpilled makes u suicidal asf
Bro I swear if I get a better jaw my life would be so fucking good.

But the problem will be friends and family

Minor grammatical error, added to ignored

• JFL
Reactions: douche, Lukkas, Jeww and 1 other person
Bro I swear if I get a better jaw my life would be so fucking good.

But the problem will be friends and family
Jfl I used to think like you but I realised how retarded it is
Just do it how other people think doesn’t mean shit you were born with not optimal genetics and you didn’t choose to be that way

• Hmm...
this shits so accurate😥

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Typical looksmax post. Had a successful cold approach and a date lined up, but will come here begging for sympathy and reacts. @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jeww
Typical looksmax post. Had a successful cold approach and a date lined up, but will come here begging for sympathy and reacts. @St.TikTokcel
I frauded, I swear i'm ugly asfuck she will ghost me like the other girl I was in love 4 months ago