I think I’m going to kill myself

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
I’ve been getting way more suicidal over the past few months, but haven’t been able to do it.

I’m the definition of a loser, I just rot in my room all day, ugly, have zero friends and have no talent. The most I interact with people is on this site. I don’t think anyone at my school would care if I were to die.

My parents bluepill me and just tell me I need to change my attitude, be confident and “my life will change” but they don’t understand it’s truly over for me.

Imagine being 17 almost 18 and have zero women in your entire life show any interest in you. Imagine not going to a single social event for over 3 years and being truly insignificant to others.

Even people on this site are doing much better in life than me. Even at school the true nerds have more people caring for them than I do

I always thought I was smart but have realized I’m never going to be able to maintain a lucrative job, I think it’ll just be better for me to go to the military and kill myself eventually.

I don’t know when but im tired of suffering, honestly just roast the fuck out of me so I can feel even more depressed, please just convince me to kill myself already

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, The_God, Deleted member 19301 and 14 others
I’m 21 virgin and mog you. Relax

• +1
Reactions: ALP, ROTTING, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Munshi, Boxingfan and 21 others
I’m 21 virgin and mog you. Relax
That’s only a small part. It’s mainly that no one in my life cares for me in the slightest.

That’s only a small part. It’s mainly that no one in my life cares for me in the slightest.
noone cares about me either.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17676, subhuman incel and 2 others
I’ve been getting way more suicidal over the past few months, but haven’t been able to do it.

I’m the definition of a loser, I just rot in my room all day, ugly, have zero friends and have no talent. The most I interact with people is on this site. I don’t think anyone at my school would care if I were to die.

My parents bluepill me and just tell me I need to change my attitude, be confident and “my life will change” but they don’t understand it’s truly over for me.

Imagine being 17 almost 18 and have zero women in your entire life show any interest in you. Imagine not going to a single social event for over 3 years and being truly insignificant to others.

Even people on this site are doing much better in life than me. Even at school the true nerds have more people caring for them than I do

I always thought I was smart but have realized I’m never going to be able to maintain a lucrative job, I think it’ll just be better for me to go to the military and kill myself eventually.

I don’t know when but im tired of suffering, honestly just roast the fuck out of me so I can feel even more depressed, please just convince me to kill myself already
and your venting all this to a bunch of psychotic people on .org. Brutal buddy boyo...

Listen no one gives a shit about your problems, you got to have the mental fortitude to persevere. Its either sink or swim in this age. Theres always someone worse off than you. Look at the kids in ukraine whos mum is getting raped by ruskies. It could always be worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 16275, ROTTING and 10 others
this is not the place to tell the world, everyone here is narcy and doesnt give a shit

u can pm me if u want ill try to help u, just know at 17 near 18 going to events and just putting urself out there unironically is the prerequisite. life worth is not determined getting laid, who tf said it was

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Based

Edit: Wait what I didn't mean to post that on this thread

Don't do it, dude. Seriously.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
and your venting all this to a bunch of psychotic people on .org. Brutal buddy boyo...

Listen no one gives a shit about your problems, you got to have the mental fortitude to persevere. Its either sink or swim in this age. Theres always someone worse off than you. Look at the kids in ukraine whos mum is getting raped by ruskies. It could always be worse.
ikr imagine going to people literally on LOOKSMAX.ORG for symphatghy

I feel the same way even tho I’m not a loser like u, gotta occupy urself wit shit to get ur mind off it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and ROTTING
Nice looksmaxing advice faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 6 others

Yeah I know no one on this site could give the slightest of shits but it’s difficult to keep every single thought locked up and fester. If that makes any sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, rand anon and subhuman incel
This sub ain't for this fyi. Seek help for suicide. Either Samaritans or ******************.

• WTF
Reactions: The_God
ikr imagine going to people literally on LOOKSMAX.ORG for symphatghy
I know right, I am the truely pathetic, like I said no one in the actual life cares about me, nor do I expect anyone on here to. I just needed a place to say something, roast me all you’d like

just keep improving urself and marketing urself until someone does care about you and until a girl does like you

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i would just say tho, dont kill yourself. expose urself to other places cuz this place is an echo chamber. People like to look at looksmax.org as the absolute answer and explanation to life, but the truth is there is no absolute explanation. You need to keep learning

You need to throw your life away and love a life of crime

Go watch some people die, it always makes me grateful to be alive and not a disfigured lifeless sack of meat :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
Go watch some people dying, it always makes me grateful to be alive and not a disfigured lifeless sack of meat :Comfy:
Eh I have had a serious problem with that, literally spending 10 hours straight absorbing morbid content. I’m not autistic but I most certainly have some mental issue that I don’t know about

This attention seeker both this in two subforums

What is the easiest way to not feel pain
Jump from a high place. You should do it in style though, by shooting the nearest federal synagogue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Hueless, ROTTING and 1 other person
DO IT! DO IT!

Pills. I did it and blacked out. i didn't feel shit
@FBI
EmAm67VXgAIXxoH

Pills. I did it and blacked out. i didn't feel shit
What kind? I could try my grandmas oxytocin, would a high enough dosage work?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, ROTTING, SA7 and 2 others

Screenshot 20220410 203001 Chrome

op how can you be sad when you look like this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 7580 and bogii
I'm serious. I felt sleepy asf, i don't even remember blacking out, just waking up in an ambulance.
fcking dumbass why tf would you do that

What kind? I could try my grandmas oxytocin, would a high enough dosage work?
Nigga don't do it. What are your current copes? If you fail, you're just gonna end up going to a mental health facility for a week like I did. And then afterwords, you're mandated to seek out-patient therapy. Sucks ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and bogii
fcking dumbass why tf would you do that
I was done with life why else would I do it. I still might in the future tbh. There's no place in society for sub-4 men

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and bogii

I only value intelligence.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Bruh, im a loser too, but you know what? People are fake, superficial and most friendships / relations are meaningless. It took me a lot of time to accept that i dont fit in but now, knowing how useless most ppl are, I absolutely dc about it anymore (hopefully, you will manage to do so too). Its much easier to build social circle consisting of men who also don't fit in, and i encourage you to do so: join discords, meet other autists and just focus on improving your own life so that you become rich and can afford most copes. Also you can fake being NT, and communicate with normans just to reaffirm yourself how NPC they really are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon

Me too bro. Im an oldcel coping hard. Pussy at my old age is cope. Nothing line fucking a virgin as a 16 yeard guy