I think I’m going to kill myself

Nigga don't do it. What are your current copes? If you fail, you're just gonna end up going to a mental health facility for a week like I did. And then afterwords, you're mandated to seek out-patient therapy. Sucks ass.
I have spend over a year in facilities yet I am still a worthless and retarded, I have been given more help than anyone could possibly ask for. I’ve come to the consensus that there is no hope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and stevielake
I was done with life why else would I do it. I still might in the future tbh. There's no place in society for sub-4 men
you must be deformed or lazy af, there must be a solution tbh

What is the easiest way to not feel pain
Hey man I read your post and honestly I've been there ..the only reason I'm still alive is I have a dream of making it BIG as a fighter ..I would have roped otherwise two years ago..I still have a plan of killing myself even after I make it big cause I don't plan to live for too long ..but that is a35 but only if I make it big ..if not I will see the world for a bit and then end it at 28 ...I have no one to live for ..family , friends don't care about any of that bs ..just think if you have any dreams you wanna fulfill ..if you wanna visit places ..introspect yourself

Also search for helium method it's the most painless way to end it ...

I have spend over a year in facilities yet I am still a worthless and retarded, I have been given more help than anyone could possibly ask for. I’ve come to the consensus that there is no hope
Do what you think is best for you bro. I won't speak on it further for legal reasons.

you must be deformed or lazy af, there must be a solution tbh
Normie rhetoric. You have no idea what i've done or currently am doing to looksmax, so you can cease with the gaslighting.

• Woah
Reactions: bogii
Normie rhetoric. You have no idea what i've done or currently am doing to looksmax, so you can cease with the gaslighting.
damn im sorry for you brother, I thought everyone (Non deformed) could be normie with softmaxxing + hardmaxxing 😢

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
damn im sorry for you brother, I thought everyone could be normie with softmaxxing + hardmaxxing 😢
it's not just women bro, it's me being completely non NT. Fucking sucks ass. Even if I were to ascend I'll still be a mentalcel who can't socialize at all. If you know how to become more social and less weird please tell me srsly. I've tried behavioral therapy for years and it didn't work.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 19036 and bogii
Hey man I read your post and honestly I've been there ..the only reason I'm still alive is I have a dream of making it BIG as a fighter ..I would have roped otherwise two years ago..I still have a plan of killing myself even after I make it big cause I don't plan to live for too long ..but that is a35 but only if I make it big ..if not I will see the world for a bit and then end it at 28 ...I have no one to live for ..family , friends don't care about any of that bs ..just think if you have any dreams you wanna fulfill ..if you wanna visit places ..introspect yourself

Also search for helium method it's the most painless way to end it ...
I just have no purpose and before you say you should find a hobby, something you enjoy, I have tried so many different ways to cope. But nothing works or will ever work. All I think about is killing myself and it is making me go crazy. I have a horrible aching headache almost like meningitis if you’ve heard of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
I just have no purpose and before you say you should find a hobby, something you enjoy, I have tried so many different ways to cope. But nothing works or will ever work. All I think about is killing myself and it is making me go crazy. I have a horrible aching headache almost like meningitis if you’ve heard of that
Good luck brotha , honestly I believe no one should live if they are suffering so much

devout yourself to save animals!

Cool job and you will feel live.

find a purpose in life and stick to it

mood "boosters" I use to keep my sanity intact and which I recommend are:

gym / calisthenics training
cars, driving
having a dog
having one good friend
going outside everyday, even just for walks if they're the only option

That’s only a small part. It’s mainly that no one in my life cares for me in the slightest.
World is brutal nobody cares for anyone

Make yourself an aesthetic, intellectual and social entity.

Don't take your life...instead take your life into your own hands and create something out of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 19062
World is brutal nobody cares for anyone

Make yourself an aesthetic, intellectual and social entity.

Don't take your life...instead take your life into your own hands and create something out of yourself
:feelscry::feelscry:

That’s only a small part. It’s mainly that no one in my life cares for me in the slightest.
Wow wow another incel in the town

i am also same. my family cares me if i was dead or something but i am sure they would prefer an alternative reality where i wasnt their son.

take your gift and shut the fuck up
you wanna talk subhuman