I think I'm only into asian women.

Time Travel

Time Travel

미학
I used to like white girls and latinas but being an incel for 21 years and kpop made me like asian women too much.
When I go outside I never look at other girls and I always notice when and asian girl is close.
Idk how this happened, I feel like it might be a cope since I subconciously feel I don't have a chance with other races.
I'm not sure really, there aren't many asian girls in my country.
Also started learning Korean, I'm just as obsessed as all the 14 year old bts fangirls I use to make fun of.

67739381 10217328663262609 5231789342174740480 n

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Krezo and Deleted member 1100
if youve got a BA in anything getting a job and work permit in korea is pretty easy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, UglyMan, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
if youve got a BA in anything getting a job and work permit in korea is pretty easy
I'm starting university this year.
Haven't got one yet, but I definitely want to move to Korea or Japan after I graduate.

Let's hope it's not over, man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Time Travel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and GhastlyGhoul
kYS YOU UTTER FUCKING SUBHUMAN. ASIAN GIRLS ARE FLAT AS PANCAKE MAYBE ITS INHERITED SINCE AMERICAN TANK HAS SQUELCHED THEIR ANCESTOR'S FACE AND MADE THEM ZIPPERHEAD. KYS YOU DEFORMED GENETIC SCUM COPING YOUR FAILO WITH WHITE WOMAN WITH BUG-EYED GOOKS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, Deleted member 206, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Nothing more cringe than having a fetish in one race, especially asians

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Mateusz74, BigBoy and 3 others
kYS YOU UTTER FUCKING SUBHUMAN. ASIAN GIRLS ARE FLAT AS PANCAKE MAYBE ITS INHERITED SINCE AMERICAN TANK HAS SQUELCHED THEIR ANCESTOR'S FACE AND MADE THEM ZIPPERHEAD. KYS YOU DEFORMED GENETIC SCUM COPING YOUR FAILO WITH WHITE WOMAN WITH BUG-EYED GOOKS.
xD
I know it's cringy but I can't help it.

W
Adln6eXy o

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Nononono

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
I just want to lose my sex drive since I can’t stand the majority of women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Time Travel

There are 167 job offers on the first page of this board alone. Almost all of them require only a BA and being a native speaker of english and a background check (which almost all of them will ignore if you're already in country) . And speaking from EXPERIENCE, the requirement for the BA is flexible when they're desperate. If you have a BA, and a TEFL, getting an english teaching job and work permit anywhere in asia is not fucking difficult, and if you find it difficult give up on life right now because this is something absolute dropkicks and drug addicts manage to do, including in supposedly prestigious countries such as japan. I know several individuals who taught in Korea without a BA. If you have a BA and it doesnt matter in what, its a fucking shoe in, anywhere in asia. Teaching at a language center or public school is not exactly rocket scientist shit. They care that you are white, primarily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I like all women. I certainly have a preference for brown girls I must admit but I would fuck any race girl.

There are 167 job offers on the first page of this board alone. Almost all of them require only a BA and being a native speaker of english and a background check (which almost all of them will ignore if you're already in country) . And speaking from EXPERIENCE, the requirement for the BA is flexible when they're desperate. If you have a BA, and a TEFL, getting an english teaching job and work permit anywhere in asia is not fucking difficult, and if you find it difficult give up on life right now because this is something absolute dropkicks and drug addicts manage to do, including in supposedly prestigious countries such as japan. I know several individuals who taught in Korea without a BA. If you have a BA and it doesnt matter in what, its a fucking shoe in, anywhere in asia. Teaching at a language center or public school is not exactly rocket scientist shit. They care that you are white, primarily.

You also probably have to be a native english speaker for these jobs. Having a deep, clear voice with strong communication skills are probably very important as well. If your speech is a bit unclear it's over. If you have an accent it's over. If you're autistic, it's over.

My point is that if you ignore these types of jobs, it's nearly impossible to get work in Japan, China, Korea, etc, even with a STEM PhD.

I'm not a native speaker but in Japan I don't need to be.

You also probably have to be a native english speaker for these jobs. Having a deep, clear voice with strong communication skills are probably very important as well. If your speech is a bit unclear it's over. If you have an accent it's over. If you're autistic, it's over.

My point is that if you ignore these types of jobs, it's nearly impossible to get work in Japan, China, Korea, etc, even with a STEM PhD.

Did you miss the part where i tell you that complete fuckups and drug addicts manage to land jobs teaching english?

you dont have a point, you are making guesses and presumptions about what you merely feel to be the case, to someone who has taught english in asia before, lives in asia, and still keeps up with the happenings in the ESL game in asia, including hooking people up locally. I am telling you, unequivocally, getting an english teaching job in asia is NOT HARD. People WITHOUT ANY QUALIFICATIONS manage to do so (especially in china) with minimal difficulty, it is very EASY for people who DO have the qualifications. Half the fucking recruiters in china will pay for your plane ticket, your accommodation and take you out for an expensive dinner if you have all the qualifications they want (native speaker, BA, TEFL - which is a complete joke -, whoa, tall order!!).

This isnt teaching at elite universities, its teaching APPLE and PEAR to kids and playing dumb games with them. Occasionally you might teach high schoolers. Maybe you get a business english class, which is really just a bunch of adults who want to know how to introduce themselves in english without sounding like a spastic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Time Travel and jackthenerd
I would sacrifice a lot to sleep with an Asian.

• Love it
Did you miss the part where i tell you that complete fuckups and drug addicts manage to land jobs teaching english?

you dont have a point, you are making guesses and presumptions about what you merely feel to be the case, to someone who has taught english in asia before, lives in asia, and still keeps up with the happenings in the ESL game in asia, including hooking people up locally. I am telling you, unequivocally, getting an english teaching job in asia is NOT HARD. People WITHOUT ANY QUALIFICATIONS manage to do so (especially in china) with minimal difficulty, it is very EASY for people who DO have the qualifications. Half the fucking recruiters in china will pay for your plane ticket, your accommodation and take you out for an expensive dinner if you have all the qualifications they want (native speaker, BA, TEFL - which is a complete joke -, whoa, tall order!!).

This isnt teaching at elite universities, its teaching APPLE and PEAR to kids and playing dumb games with them. Occasionally you might teach high schoolers. Maybe you get a business english class, which is really just a bunch of adults who want to know how to introduce themselves in english without sounding like a spastic.

Tbh maybe I'll try it, I'm a voicecel tho so we'll see. What about teaching math /cs / physics though? You know of anyone who does that? (Obviously I would be speaking english)

• +1
Tbh maybe I'll try it, I'm a voicecel tho so we'll see. What about teaching math /cs / physics though? You know of anyone who does that? (Obviously I would be speaking english)

Never heard of that tbh. After all they can employ locals to do that at a fraction of what they pay you. I knew of one dude who taught maths at some american university in japan but i dont know what his deal was.

• +1
Never heard of that tbh. After all they can employ locals to do that at a fraction of what they pay you. I knew of one dude who taught maths at some american university in japan but i dont know what his deal was.

Damn, teaching english in China seems like a decent job tbh, since everything is paid for (flights, housing, medical insurance etc. You can definitely save a lot of money here (since you just save your entire salary). I found this lol: https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/69...tember-2019-start-/?LinkSource=PremiumListing people can literally make 30k rmb/month, which is $4.2k USD. There's no way the west can compete with that unless you have a top tier job.

I also searched up some of the TEFL stuff, and tbh, that seems aids as fuck lol.

Damn, teaching english in China seems like a decent job tbh, since everything is paid for (flights, housing, medical insurance etc. You can definitely save a lot of money here (since you just save your entire salary). I found this lol: https://jobs.theguardian.com/job/69...tember-2019-start-/?LinkSource=PremiumListing people can literally make 30k rmb/month, which is $4.2k USD. There's no way the west can compete with that unless you have a top tier job.

I also searched up some of the TEFL stuff, and tbh, that seems aids as fuck lol.
cope, I could make more money staying in my country and teaching english.

Asians are cute, cope if you say otherwise

OP if you live in America move to LA/NYC, there are a lot of Asians there

• Love it
cope, I could make more money staying in my country and teaching english.

And after taxes, rent, food, insurance, internet, etc, you're barley scraping by :^)

And after taxes, rent, food, insurance, internet, etc, you're barley scraping by :^)
yea but i could live with my parents idk.
Money doesn't matter, happyness does

i live in europe sadly.
im aware that there are a lot more asians in america.

yea but i could live with my parents idk.
Money doesn't matter, happyness does

i live in europe sadly.
im aware that there are a lot more asians in america.

Cmon dude, but do you see my point though? You have EVERYTHING paid for. On one of the job openings you'd literally get free food at the school as well. You pocket and save everything you make. You don't have to spend a penny. $4.2k a month is $50k a year. Do you know of anyone in the US or Europe that saves $50k a year? I sure as hell don't.

btw I'm being a little bit dishonest here, since it's $4.2k before taxes (this is also the upper echolon of what is possible to make as a teacher in China it seems like).

Cmon dude, but do you see my point though? You have EVERYTHING paid for. On one of the job openings you'd literally get free food at the school as well. You pocket and save everything you make. You don't have to spend a penny. $4.2k a month is $50k a year. Do you know of anyone in the US or Europe that saves $50k a year? I sure as hell don't.

btw I'm being a little bit dishonest here, since it's $4.2k before taxes (this is also the upper echolon of what is possible to make as a teacher in China it seems like).
but its still china

• JFL
Reactions: jackthenerd

the only thing to be aware of with china is bad employers or scam recruiters. Just stuff that takes a little bit of research and due diligence on ESL forums and what not. Dont trust any employer that isnt able to get you a z-visa BEFORE you come over.

I dont think you'll be making anywhere close to 4.2k USD, but you can make 1.5-2.5k/usd month and the thing about china is the cost of living is cheap yet they have absolutely everything you could want out of modern living + its an easy job.

TEFL is just a joke qualification. Chinese government requires it now for some reason but its a complete joke - theres no international standards or governing body for what constitutes a good tefl. You can do an online one for less than $100 and complete it in a few days, a week or two at the most if you're lazy.

Cute = boneless