Tinder/ 0 matches in Indian JFL

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
I know that Indians don't like black people and are white slaves but holy shit...
20210925 085648

20210925 085724

7 likes and 0 matches in 2 days:lul: that's my worst Tinder experience
Best experience: Thailand
Medium experience: Vietnam, Spain
Bad experience: South Korea
Underworld: Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Alt Number 3, Hades and 27 others
It is stated in the Rigveda that dark skin is associated with wickedness.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 17676 and 16 others

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
did you really do better in Thailand than Spain and South Korea ?
suprising

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5802 and Beetlejuice
did you really do better in Thailand than Spain and South Korea ?
suprising
Bro, in Thailand I got 100+ likes and 50 something matches, and I black, imagine how much a white dude go well in Thailand

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5802 and 8 others
It is stated in the Rigveda that dark skin is associated with wickedness.

The vedic aryans were light skinned and they looked like modern day pashtuns and balouch people.

There has been so much mixing in the contient that at this point they are just clines.

Same race differen't admixture proportions.

I'd even say somalis are technically the same race as arabs they are 40 percent eastern Mediterranean in dna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, amorfati, Jason Voorhees and 5 others
Bruh try Bumble. Even Chadpreets light brown skin guys get nothing on Tinder. Most girls here use Bumble.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Beetlejuice and Tropical Tyrone
@Tropical Tyrone How many matches do u get in our country?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Bruh try Bumble. Even Chadpreets light brown skin guys get nothing on Tinder. Most girls here use Bumble.
Black is a curse in subcontinent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Celexawer, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
@Tropical Tyrone How many matches do u get in our country?
I never tried in Brazil, I'm introverted and high inib, So I don't want my relatives and friends to see me on Tinder, but based on the feedback I get in real life, I'd say I'd do fine.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Uglybrazilian and Beetlejuice
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5802, Ryan and 1 other person
why care about what subhuman girls like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chintuck22, Looks234 and 5 others
try greece next
@sandcelmuttcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
Indian people worship white skin unfortunately. They want the white tiktok eboys and gigachads like Chris Hemsworth. Idians don't want BBC. I would also presume your less exotic because you share the dark skin tone, simillar to other indians.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 6128, Looks234 and 6 others
greek girls are cute @sandcelmuttcel
what is the best place to run JBW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees
greek girls are cute @sandcelmuttcel
what is the best place to run JBW
let's exchange girls
i go to sweeden you go to greece
deal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Jason Voorhees and lutte
The vedic aryans were light skinned and they looked like modern day pashtuns and balouch people.

There has been so much mixing in the contient that at this point they are just clines.

I'd even say somalis are technically the same race as arabs they are 40 percent eastern Mediterranean in dna.
Vedic Aryans looked like Armenians according to geneticist Razib Khan, only around 15/20% of them had blue eyes.

They were definitely racepilled blackpillers though; Brahmins and Kshatriyas have the greatest amount of PIE admixture today, the lower castes significantly less and the untouchables and tribals none at all.

The caste system is literally the racial segregationist fantasy so many fantasize about today JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 6128, amorfati and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and sandcelmuttcel
Vedic Aryans looked like Armenians according to geneticist Razib Khan, only around 15/20% of them had blue eyes.

They were definitely racepilled blackpillers though; Brahmins and Kshatriyas have the greatest amount of PIE admixture today, the lower castes significantly less and the untouchables and tribals none at all.

The caste system is literally the racial segregationist fantasy so many fantasize about today JFL.
And ppl wonder why Indians are weakest race, imagine 5k years of being beaten down and told you ain’t shit. Rajput warriors are the Gigga chads of India.

Most somalis are like 6-20% Arab. Onyl a few tribes are mixed they are 100% more blsck than new world blacks only the Habesha of Ethiopia carry west Asian admixture in the 30%-40% degree and even then they are more SSA than anything else

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and reptiles
And ppl wonder why Indians are weakest race, imagine 5k years of being beaten down and told you ain’t shit. Rajput warriors are the Gigga chads of India.

Most somalis are like 6-20% Arab. Onyl a few tribes are mixed they are 100% more blsck than new world blacks only the Habesha of Ethiopia carry west Asian admixture in the 30%-40% degree and even then they are more SSA than anything else

I'm talking mainly about the amhara's and the ethiopians there about 40 percent western Eurasian although they are east African which is even more ethnic than east Asian in terms of it's relation to western Euraisans.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm talking mainly about the amhara's and the ethiopians there about 40 percent western Eurasian although they are east African which is even more ethnic than east Asian in terms of it's relation to western Euraisans.
Yeah as I said Habesha (Tigray and Amhara) are between 30-40% MENA but here’s the catch Saudis and gulf Arabs are between 20-40% SSA on avg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Yeah as I said Habesha (Tigray and Amhara) are between 30-40% MENA but here’s the catch Saudis and gulf Arabs are between 20-40% SSA on avg.

That explain a lot ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees and reptiles
Their Eurasian sources are mostly connected to the levent who themselves originated in North Africa first. We truly don’t know the amount of Eurasian dna horners have. But it’s not 45-50 percent tbh

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Their Eurasian sources are mostly connected to the levent who themselves originated in North Africa first. We truly don’t know the amount of Eurasian dna horners have. But it’s not 45-50 percent tbh

That's why I said the eastern medterranian although genetically the region is so connected giving them different labels is useless I could call it arab, nafri, eastern Mediterranean it wouldn't change a thing not 1 bit.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5802
Black is a curse in subcontinent

Not neccarily black with dark features like indo melanid niggers dark with sindhi features are chad dark skin was gonna happen in south asia any ways cause it's close to the the tropics if we had a lighter environment most curries would look like the ainu in the south and iranan's in north India and Pakistan.

@volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and Ryan
That's why I said the eastern medterranian although genetically the region is so connected giving them different labels is useless I could call it arab, nafri, eastern Mediterranean it wouldn't change a thing not 1 bit.
True the Middle East is technically part of Africa tbh. But I don’t really consider horners mixed because if they are mixed so are Europeans and basically every single race on earth. But horners are connected in the afro asatic tree like North Africans and some Arabs

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not neccarily black with dark features like indo melanid niggers dark with sindhi features are chad dark skin was gonna happen in south asia any ways cause it's close to the the tropics if we had a lighter environment most curries would look like the ainu in the south and iranan's in north India and Pakistan.

@volcelfatcel
The Dravidians orginally viewed dark skin as divine before the aryan invasion. There’s also a lot of sources for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15306

True, upper castes are the only ones who haven't been polluted by abos; or at the very least to a far lesser degree.

Even the "pan-Hindu Maratha Empire" that conquered back Hindustan was under the leadership of white Brahmans because when shit got tough versus the Mughals, blackpilled shudra Marathi abos stopped their kanging and ceded control. Brahmans openly referred to Marathis as chimps. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Muslims were racepilled too, 72% of the Mughal administration was non-Indian, the other 18% consisted of mixed breeds (Ashrafs) and Rajputs.

They even limited the rank an Indian could attain and the amount of people he could command regardless of military success. :feelswhy::blackpill:

When a Muslim general died on the battlefield they had another one shipped in from the Middle East or Central Asia. :feelswhy::blackpill:

And they were the most progressive multiracial ones too. :lul: Other sultanates were even more brootal.

South Asia has been a racially segregated slaughterhouse from 1500 BCE to 1947 CE. :feelswhy::blackpill:

This is why I Ioathe niggers crying over the Transatlantic slavetrade, same with Jews and the Holocaust. No one has had it as hard as curries and we're expected to shut the fuck up, move on with our lives and sympathize with the niggers, Jews, Native Americans etc. :soy:

@Preston @Chinacurry @waqui98 @Chadeep @reptiles

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, koalendo and reptiles
True, upper castes are the only ones who haven't been polluted by abos; or at the very least to a far lesser degree.

Even the "pan-Hindu Maratha Empire" that conquered back Hindustan was under the leadership of white Brahmans because when shit got tough versus the Mughals, blackpilled shudra Marathi abos stopped their kanging and ceded control. Brahmans openly referred to Marathis as chimps. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Muslims were racepilled too, 72% of the Mughal administration was non-Indian, the other 18% consisted of mixed breeds (Ashrafs) and Rajputs.

They even limited the rank an Indian could attain and the amount of people he could command regardless of military success. :feelswhy::blackpill:

When a Muslim general died on the battlefield they had another one shipped in from the Middle East or Central Asia. :feelswhy::blackpill:

And they were the most progressive multiracial ones too. :lul: Other sultanates were even more brootal.

South Asia has been a racially segregated slaughterhouse from 1500 BCE to 1947 CE. :feelswhy::blackpill:

This is why I Ioathe niggers crying over the Transatlantic slavetrade, same with Jews and the Holocaust. No one has had it as hard as curries and we're expected to shut the fuck up, move on with our lives and sympathize with the niggers, Jews, Native Americans etc. :soy:

Honestly the natives had it the worse of any race on earth tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 15306
The Dravidians orginally viewed dark skin as divine before the aryan invasion. There’s also a lot of sources for that
They did so until the 15th century; Marco Polo or Voltaire testified to it, forgot which.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 5802
They did so until the 15th century; Marco Polo or Voltaire testified to it, forgot which.
Their gods were depicted as blue or very black also the caste system was introduced to them by the aryans and into Europeans

Nah it isn't cause of the aryan invasion light skin is rearer it's associated with those who are in the elites since they work less hence they are the more skilled members of society an evolved class almost.

That's why it's so popular in India.

Giga cope NGL India has had plenty of empires we were not helpless victims in the past it's such a pathetic front your putting on.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
Giga cope NGL India has had plenty of empires we were not helpless victims in the past it's such a pathetic front your putting on.
Indians were slaves in these empires. :feelswhy::blackpill:

The least Indian Indians ran them. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Somalis have extremely low IQs and with it low EDU PGS scores. There's no way they are arabs.

Their gods were depicted as blue or very black also the caste system was introduced to them by the aryans and into Europeans
They still depict them like that TBH the skincolor of gods is mentioned in their scriptures.

Somalis have extremely low IQs and with it low EDU PGS scores. There's no way they are arabs.

That's racism the guy who wrote the study was a proven racist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
Nah it isn't cause of the aryan invasion light skin is rearer it's associated with those who are in the elites since they work less hence they are the more skilled members of society an evolved class almost.

That's why it's so popular in India.
Marco Polo reports on the Dravidians of South India:
"It is a fact that in this country when a child is born they anoint him once a week with oil of sesame, and this makes him grow much darker than when he was born. For I assure you that the darkest man is here the most highly esteemed and considered better than those who are not so dark. Let me add that in very truth these people portray and depict their gods and idols black and their devils white as snow. For they say that God and all the saints are black and the devils are all white..." 9

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles
Marco Polo reports on the Dravidians of South India:

Holy shit I didn't know that thanks for sharing it TBQH I thought it was the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Holy shit I didn't know that thanks for sharing it TBQH I thought it was the opposite
Jbw is due to the colonialism and it stems from self hate thanks to Europeans. Whites are not innately more attractive than other races. The opinions on whites globally before colonialism was mixed some people loved how Europeans looked some didn’t.

• +1
Jbw is due to the colonialism and it stems from self hate thanks to Europeans. Whites are not innately more attractive than other races. The opinions on whites globally before colonialism was mixed some people loved how Europeans looked some didn’t.

Do you have more sources for this ? precolonial views are hard to find NGL NGL

Do you have more sources for this ? precolonial views are hard to find NGL NGL
Yeah I made a whole post about it tbh

most people didn’t take my argument seriously when it took me days to research all of those quotes lol. But it puts more things in perspective. You should definitely research this yourself and come to your own conclusion

• Love it
Yeah I made a whole post about it tbh

most people didn’t take my argument seriously when it took me days to research all of those quotes lol. But it puts more things in perspective. You should definitely research this yourself and come to your own conclusion

Fuark that's a beautiful master piece also ignore the faggots on that thread

Fuark that's a beautiful master piece also ignore the faggots on that thread
Yeah people here are so low iq they will say “ that doesn’t matter because girls like white guys” even though that was not the point of the post. This website is filled with kids that’s the reason why you can’t actually have a nuance discussion

• +1
That's racism the guy who wrote the study was a proven racist.
I have the study of that guy and the newer scores by Becker. Also the estimated ones based on TIMSS, PISA data and L&V02 by Prof. Dr. Rindermann. They differ a bit, but are very similar.

i beg u try Berlin and set ur age from 18-24 not fkn 30+