I think it’s true after a certain looks level girls only want u for sex

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Like girls will just fuck u once then forget about u so they don’t get hurt I guess? For me, I’ve been called a ‘manwhore’ by a JB, and girls regularly ask me how many hoes I have.

Girls do just LTR tall normies for safety.
1. Because being tall is enough to please her
2. Because normie face means he’s not enough to casually slay, so she doesn’t need to worry

Idk how I’m gonna go about finding a LTR eventually. Cus tbh if ur 25+ and no LTR ur kinda an outcast.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WishIwasChico, LooksThinker and 4 others
Girls don’t want to be in constant stress when they are with somebody

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Xangsane, LooksThinker and 2 others
Like girls will just fuck u once then forget about u so they don’t get hurt I guess? For me, I’ve been called a ‘manwhore’ by a JB, and girls regularly ask me how many hoes I have.

2. Because normie face means he’s not enough to casually slay, so she doesn’t need to worry

Idk how I’m gonna go about finding a LTR eventually. Cus tbh if ur 25+ and no LTR ur kinda an outcast.
IMG 5729

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Xangsane, socialcel and 10 others
Girls don’t want to be in constant stress when they are with somebody
Yeah literally this.

The choice is fucked. You either pick to look like a slayer and fuck whenever u go out basically. Or nerf yourself and wait weeks or months to find LTR foid

There is no winning

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
It’s over if you’re subhuman cause you’re too ugly. It’s over if you’re chad cause you’re too good looking and used by women as a sex toy. You can’t win as an incel or chad just be nt normie is law.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WishIwasChico, standardcel and 1 other person

They don't want to date you because you're young and broke.

Sometimes we have to say the truth on a blackpill forum.

• Woah
IMG 6250

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Xangsane, bloomercel and 4 others
It’s over if you’re subhuman cause you’re too ugly. It’s over if you’re chad cause you’re too good looking and used by women as a sex toy. You can’t win as an incel or chad just be nt normie is law.
Legit bro, in the end being absolutely average always wins. Especially if ur clueless about this shit, you just cruise through life normally, get a wife make kids and rot peacefully

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, WishIwasChico, standardcel and 1 other person
They don't want to date you because you're young and broke.

Sometimes we have to say the truth on a blackpill forum.
? I legit have a BMW and always pay for dat bitch drinks. + I look rich cus I’m white. It’s not that lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico, bloomercel and Seth Walsh

@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, bloomercel, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
It’s over for Johnny bravocels tbh
IMG 6253
you need to start looksminning

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Mirin delusionmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, Numb and 1 other person
I know this sounds corny and incessant, but if you're looks money and status maxxed and 25+ single; all girls will just presume you have high standards. You'll be viewed as an outcast if you're 25+ single and nothing going for you though.

• Woah
? I legit have a BMW and always pay for dat bitch drinks. + I look rich cus I’m white. It’s not that lmao
LOL you dont look nearly as rich as you think you do, most likely.

Bro exposed himself for being bad in bed/having a micro pp. Mirin the elaborate cope as well "they don't come back for more because they don't wanna get hurt"
From being flaked after arriving to the destination to being called a manwhore by JBs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, bloomercel, russwestbrook and 6 others
Bro exposed himself for being bad in bed/having a micro pp. Mirin the elaborate cope as well "they don't come back for more because they don't wanna get hurt"
I meant emotionally holy low iq

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Heightpill wins again

• +1
Yeah literally this.

The choice is fucked. You either pick to look like a slayer and fuck whenever u go out basically. Or nerf yourself and wait weeks or months to find LTR foid

There is no winning
There is winning it’s called slaying

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I willingfully posted that btw. Idk why they post it as if it hurts me. The situation is just funny, I haven’t even seen her so it was prob fake

• +1
I willingfully posted that btw. Idk why they post it as if it hurts me. The situation is just funny, I haven’t even seen her so it was prob fake
Sounded like a catfish tbf

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
There are different types of good looking that's why you should aim for high class looks
instead of the fboy and bad boy look they don't last
and give off no relationship vibes

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
There are different types of good looking that's why you should aim for high class looks
instead of the fboy and bad boy look they don't last
and give off no relationship vibes
Meanwhile I have 10+ tats so far. Over

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and datboijj
Ur not too goodlooking for a Ltr trust me

• +1
Reactions: ecig and Reformed
Ur not too goodlooking for a Ltr trust me
Bro I don’t have an ego. I legit got called a manwhore, then come on here expressing this and get told otherwise. Do u understand how frustrating that can be? Maybe pictures don’t fully capture how foids perceive me irl. Remember I’m tall and fully tatted up, which isn’t visible at all in my pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, bloomercel and Deleted member 48689
I have this also I have a few fbs but a lot will just fizzle out after sex. Retards here say it’s ‘muh not good in bed’ or whatever or maybe it’s because tinder is a hook up app and after you fuck the rush and excitement is gone and they chase it again with a new guy who’s blowing up there phone. Women have infinite options and most girls just want hook ups with guys and nothing serious. So will ghost you after she’s got just that.

Imagine you had constant hot girls blowing up your phone to fuck, you’d soon after sex move on quickly.

I don’t feel bad as it’s a hook up and only that and we both know that. I have 1 long term fb who wants an ltr and thinks we’re in one but that’s rare on tinder. Most just want to have fun with different guys and not get into an ltr. And this girl we spoke for a while before we met and actually went on a date then banged that night. It was way way different to just saying ‘smash’ then ‘your place?’

Just remember, you’re not the first guys she has fucked off a dating app, there were probably a few guys she fucked and didn’t speak to after that’s why you fucked her and the cycle continues.

Jfl at not thinking these girls are utterly ran thru.

So what if you’re good looking, a girl on tinder can get a good looking guy to fuck her everyday.

It doesn’t matter what you look like tbh, there is always someone better or exciting especially after you smash and the anticipation and novel wears off.

Last edited:
I have this also I have a few fbs but a lot will just fizzle out after sex. Retards here say it’s ‘muh not good in bed’ or whatever or maybe it’s because tinder is a hook up app and after you fuck the rush and excitement is gone and they chase it again with a new guy who’s blowing up there phone. Women have infinite options and most girls just want hook ups with guys and nothing serious. So will ghost you after she’s got just that.

Imagine you had constant hot girls blowing up your phone to fuck, you’d soon after sex move on quickly.

I don’t feel bad as it’s a hook up and only that and we both know that. I have 1 long term fb who wants an ltr and thinks we’re in one but that’s rare on tinder. Most just want to have fun with different guys and not get into an ltr. And this girl we spoke for a while before we met and actually went on a date then banged that night. It was way way different to just saying ‘smash’ then ‘your place?’

Just remember, you’re not the first guys she has fucked off a dating app, there were probably a few guys she fucked and didn’t speak to after that’s why you fucked her and the cycle continues.

So what if you’re good looking, a girl on tinder can get a good looking guy to fuck her everyday.

It doesn’t matter what you look like tbh, there is always someone better or exciting especially after you smash and the anticipation and novel wears off.
book author GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico

And what looks level is this

I was telling him, the other day that
I will be the one to make her stay but
Who's crying now on my shoulder?
Who's crying now that I've told her?
In a mile I can feel your legs
I wish away the pain, it's red
I'm draped in lead and heavy as a slug
Drag the body under the rug
Get out of my head
Can't you tell that you're dead to me?
Talk to me instead
'Til we go to bed
Who's crying now on my shoulder?
Who's crying now that I've told her?
Her lips are ruby and I forgot the thimble
If I can help it
She'll caress me in the sky
But I can't entertain you
And I can't help but escape you

• JFL
Reactions: ascension

Why aren’t you ltring her then