i think mewing made my forward growth worse?

stress

stress

Iron
Title. on the left is me now, the right is me when i had just started mewing.
Please ignore the eye area because i was raising my eyebrows in the right picture.
What i noticed: my philtrum looks longer now, the chin seems further back, and my submental triangle is visible now.
Additionally, i believe my bite has changed. My bite used to be perfectly fine however now when i close my teeth the incisors are touching but the molars are slightly apart. its not causing problems chewing but i thought i should note. am I crazy? or did mewing have the opposite effect on me. and how can i change it back if it did.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, Aditya., MaestheticMaso and 2 others
sorry for bad picture i just realized that the nose was cut out on the right.
here is one with a fuller view

jfl at this haircut

warrior to cuck 4 month transformation, guide link in bio

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mirrormogger, unknownducks, Spiritualcell and 4 others
just look like you gained weight and your massaters got more bloated from jhewing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and stress
your probably looking too hard from my prespective it looks shorter than before

• Love it
Reactions: stress
your probably looking too hard from my prespective it looks shorter than before
guess im schizophrenic lol but still ive been mewing and even facepulling for 6 months now and i havent really gotten anywhere. i dont get it

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
guess im schizophrenic lol but still ive been mewing and even facepulling for 6 months now and i havent really gotten anywhere. i dont get it
where are you trying to get to? the moon?

• Hmm...
You gave yourself some nice downward growth, next time kids dont trust everything the internet tells you

• +1
You look significantly better on the left. Like, significantly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stress and !MagicMan777
Please ignore the eye area because i was raising my eyebrows in the right picture.
What i noticed: my philtrum looks longer now, the chin seems further back, and my submental triangle is visible now.
Additionally, i believe my bite has changed. My bite used to be perfectly fine however now when i close my teeth the incisors are touching but the molars are slightly apart. its not causing problems chewing but i thought i should note. am I crazy? or did mewing have the opposite effect on me. and how can i change it back if it did.
View attachment 2601925
you look way better

i think a lot of the commenters are confused and think the one on the right is you now, since its usually left before and right after

if this is real and because of mewing you actually had a major improvement facially

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stress and Deleted member 30037
How Is this shit even possible? Must be due to genetics and puberty jfl
Sure its possible i‘ve read allot about it.
I forgot what exactly it was tho, something with chewing and exercises creating downward growth or just elongating the face.

you look way better

i think a lot of the commenters are confused and think the one on the right is you now, since its usually left before and right after

if this is real and because of mewing you actually had a major improvement facially
Exactly. Look at his under-eye area, far far far better. Potential maxilla forward growth took place

How Is this shit even possible? Must be due to genetics and puberty jfl
But it‘s not necessarily so, im really not sure about it since one kid benefits from it and the other gets cucked by it. Might actually just be genetics

Sure its possible i‘ve read allot about it.
I forgot what exactly it was tho, something with chewing and exercises creating downward growth or just elongating the face.
Brutal, but it should only occur during puberty, no ? I’ve heard front tooth chewing results in CCW rotation of the cranium.

Brutal, but it should only occur during puberty, no ? I’ve heard front tooth chewing results in CCW rotation of the cranium.
How does ccw rotation of the skull even look like?? Heard this for the first time

Wait til users here discover lighting. I swear when they do I might start taking this forum seriously.

Take pics in the same lighting it’s not fucking difficult.

View attachment 2601925
It’s the haircut you retards🤦‍♂️