I think my norwooding is just perma-fucked.

IDWBM

IDWBM

Iron
Recently on another thread, many JFLed at me for admitting I'm balding, as if I should have already prevented it. I've been trying to for years. I’ve already read BotB on norwooding many times and been using all of the following on my hair for a few years:

Minoxidil liquid 8% 1mL 3x/daily
Dermastamp 1.5mm 1x/weekly
Peppermint oil
Pumpkin seed oil
Vitamin E oil
Rosemary oil
Jojoba oil
Pea-sized nivea soft cream on scalp to moisturize
Multivitamin
Biotin

However, I’ve still been losing hair over these years, albeit at a very slowed rate. I noticed again this year I'd lost more hair and it made me lose a lot of hope.

I’ve tried ru-58841 but it gave me extreme heart palpitations so I can’t take it. Do I just have to take fin/dut until HT? I have been avoiding them because I don’t believe suppressing DHT production is a good thing. Also I’m not clear as to whether I’d have to continue taking those medications indefinitely after a hair transplant. Also, I'm probably just fucked because I cannot feasibly get a hair transplant.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
take finasteride bro, jfl if you aren’t taking that in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, UndiagnosedSchizo, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Recently on another thread, many JFLed at me for admitting I'm balding, as if I should have already prevented it. I've been trying to for years. I’ve already read BotB on norwooding many times and been using all of the following on my hair for a few years:

Peppermint oil
Pumpkin seed oil
Vitamin E oil
Rosemary oil
Jojoba oil
Multivitamin
Biotin

However, I’ve still been losing hair over these years, albeit at a very slowed rate. I noticed again this year I'd lost more hair and it made me lose a lot of hope.

I’ve tried ru-58841 but it gave me extreme heart palpitations so I can’t take it. Do I just have to take fin/dut until HT? I have been avoiding them because I don’t believe suppressing DHT production is a good thing. Also I’m not clear as to whether I’d have to continue taking those medications indefinitely after a hair transplant. Also, I'm probably just fucked because I cannot feasibly get a hair transplant.
im gonna be honest with you. I really believe in natural treatments but in the case of hair loss it just doesnt work, i passed enoug htime in hairlosstalk to know that. We still dont know the cause of hair loss and its probab something that we are doing wrong during our development but we dont know yet.

Only think that works is ru, finasteride and dutasteride for stopping hair loss. It is what it is man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, UndiagnosedSchizo and bradpittshairline
Bro did everything except for fin, totally over. Hop on fin asap, I'm on 1 mg ed no sides at all. Building more muscle as well.

• JFL
every placebo in the book except for shit that actually works nice job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, SonOfDarkseid, UndiagnosedSchizo and 2 others
U tried every cope there is and not the only treatment that actually works :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, UndiagnosedSchizo, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Hi all. I think you are absolutely sleeping on topical finasteride.

Initial clinical studies are showing there is no change in efficacy between topical application and oral administration of finasteride. Those same studies also show a much lower incidence of side effects (which were already statistically low). Topically applied finasteride does not appear to go systemic, and only restricts DHT at the local follicle level.

To prepare a topical application, simply drop 30mg of finasteride tablets into a 60ml bottle of minoxidil. The tablets dissolve overnight. You apply minoxidil in 1ml applications twice daily. This means you are applying 0.5mg of finasteride twice a day (1mg total daily). This is lower than the recommended 1.5. However, topical finasteride has been shown to be more efficacious at lower doses than oral.

I have been using this method, and have seen incredible regrowth and shedding has completely stopped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, UndiagnosedSchizo, Lautrec and 2 others

Peppermint oil
Pumpkin seed oil
Vitamin E oil
Rosemary oil
Jojoba oil
Multivitamin
Biotin

are you recessed? if your scalp is very tight or very stretched then when dht binds to hair follicles it will kill then due to the scalp not having a good blood supply

• JFL
are you recessed? if your scalp is very tight or very stretched then when dht binds to hair
are you recessed? if your scalp is very tight or very stretched then when dht binds to hair follicles it will kill then due to the scalp not having a good blood supply
if this was true PRP and meso therapy would work

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, reaper2, pumpeduppecs and 2 others
wtf is PRP and meso theraly
prp is when they take ur blood, put it in a centrifuge to extract only platelet rich plasma (PRP) and inject it in your scalp so the blood may grow your hair loss, meso therapy is I think dermapen + red light therapy + usually a DHT blocker injected into ur scalp such as finesteride or dut

• JFL
If you're referring to recessed maxilla/mouthbreather face, no, I don't have that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Get botox injections in your temples

• JFL
Reactions: inwardgonionscel
Without an antiandrogen the whole stack is useless bro. No reward without no "risk", and yes you have to continue taking fin/dut after a hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: IDWBM