I think my sister got tired of being a lesbian

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I saw her all tidied up with makeup and shit in some asian restaurant and i approached her and was like hey

And she’s like omg what are u doing (this restaurant is like inside a supermarket so I say I’m going shopping)

And she’s like oh I’m waiting for a friend but in our language unlike English there’s friend in a masculine and feminine way and she said in the masc way

And nobody gets that dressed up to see just a friend so I assume it’s a date

Looks like she’s not a dyke anymore jfl

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and AspiringMogger
Tbh my sister was the only dyke I thought was real if she’s rlly into guys now I don’t believe in dykes anymore they’re all bisexual

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
My sister always dresses homeless too so for her to be dressed that good she’s definitely on a date

• +1
My sister always dresses homeless too so for her to be dressed that good she’s definitely on a date
Brootal having a sister ngl. You should ask her how she met him

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Iasacrko
Brootal having a sister ngl. You should ask her how she met him
I’m gonna see she had her luggage too like I think she’s gonna sleep at his house or something

Cause she lives in a dorm complex for school but it closes in the weekends usually she goes to my parents but my parents are out now

She always dresses like a dyke but now she was dressed rlly feminine looked like a different person tbh

• So Sad
your sister is for the streets, mine mogs yours to oblivion. she looks beautiful, is smart, has a nerd shy boyfriend who earns 10k per month.

urs is a lesbian thot, no hate tho

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
your sister is for the streets, mine mogs yours to oblivion. she looks beautiful, is smart, has a nerd shy boyfriend who earns 10k per month.

urs is a lesbian thot, no hate tho
Cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Iasacrko
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, StraightHeadJames, Autismcel and 1 other person

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Keep sucking on ur sister faggot meanwhile ur a schizo roleplaying a pirate in a incel forum :feelskek: 🏴‍☠️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Iasacrko
Keep sucking on ur sister faggot meanwhile ur a schizo roleplaying a pirate in a incel forum :feelskek: 🏴‍☠️
would u fuck ur sister if she wasn't your sister?

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Aab05250633ff2be5183d757b75d5904

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
I fixed her sexuality bro ur welcome 🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and sub5c3l