Funny thing I noticed during a recent photoshoot

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
I did the photoshoot for a friend of a friend who was looking to build up his portfolio.

The other person in the shoot with me was a “non-binary” girl. Prior to the shoot they do what are called “fittings” which are when you show up and try everything on so the photographer or whoever can plan the outfits for the shoot.

During fittings there’s a lot of taking off and putting on clothes, so half the time you are just in your underwear. The “non-binary” girl obviously had to go through this process as well and being a non binary girl she doesn’t wear a bra to the fitting obviously because that would repress her fluid gender identity or something. Well we are doing the fitting and me and this girl are in the same room changing clothes a lot and since she’s not wearing a bra, her tits are out half the time.

The funny thing though is that whenever she would need to change and expose her tits, the photographer guy would ask me to turn around or look away. This seems benign until you think about it a little bit. I thought it was odd immediately because she’s supposedly “non-binary” right? Which means she isn’t supposed to be a girl or a boy. Which means treating her tits as inherently sexual to a man contradicts the whole premise of her gender identity. I could tell she also noticed this to some extent through her mannerisms but I doubt she understood why she also vaguely felt the oddity inherent in the requests or felt her obvious slight compulsion to keep her tits out and visible to me at every opportunity. She never once tried to hide her tits herself, even when the photographer wasn’t in the room requesting I turn around and I could plainly see them, she wouldn’t attempt to cover them up. So she herself evidently didn’t care if I could see them but everyone else there did.

If she is “non-binary” and I’m forced to refer to her as “they/them” and the other people made it a point to let me know that she refers to herself with those pronouns, I just find it very funny that when push comes to shove, they still view her and treat her as a woman. They still understand that breasts are inherently sexual and that I, as a man, potentially see them that way. Now I wasn’t staring at her tits, I’ve seen enough tits in my life to not feel the need to stare at them when they are exposed in front of me, these people also weren’t aware of my views on gender ideology and as far as I’m aware believed me to be indoctrinated just as they were. So why they felt the need to insist on her sexuality as a woman in my presence is plainly hypocritical. I was even asked at one point about my sexual orientation during a conversation because the photographer himself was gay and these kinds of people don’t like to assume sexual orientation. However not knowing beforehand if I was gay, straight, or bisexual makes it even more bizarre that they had this immediate inclination to shield her tits from my eyes. Everytime they told me to avoid seeing her tits was an insistence to the woman herself that she is actually a woman and will be treated as such. Something she herself took some subconscious umbrance with, however conflict avoidant she was to not point it out.

It’s obvious they know she’s a woman and treat her as a woman but they will willingly go along with the gender bending ideology and promote it in society. They aren’t actually congruent with the logical end of that ideology which would be to not see tits as inherently sexual and immediately treat every man as heterosexual.

Just some more evidence these aren’t serious people with serious convictions and they are only conforming to this nonsense out of a strong need for social approval.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, poopoohead, ominion and 2 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I did the photoshoot for a friend of a friend who was looking to build up his portfolio.

The other person in the shoot with me was a “non-binary” girl. Prior to the shoot they do what are called “fittings” which are when you show up and try everything on so the photographer or whoever can plan the outfits for the shoot.

During fittings there’s a lot of taking off and putting on clothes, so half the time you are just in your underwear. The “non-binary” girl obviously had to go through this process as well and being a non binary girl she doesn’t wear a bra to the fitting obviously because that would repress her fluid gender identity or something. Well we are doing the fitting and me and this girl are in the same room changing clothes a lot and since she’s not wearing a bra, her tits are out half the time.

The funny thing though is that whenever she would need to change and expose her tits, the photographer guy would ask me to turn around or look away. This seems benign until you think about it a little bit. I thought it was odd immediately because she’s supposedly “non-binary” right? Which means she isn’t supposed to be a girl or a boy. Which means treating her tits as inherently sexual to a man contradicts the whole premise of her gender identity. I could tell she also noticed this to some extent through her mannerisms but I doubt she understood why she also vaguely felt the oddity inherent in the requests or felt her obvious slight compulsion to keep her tits out and visible to me at every opportunity. She never once tried to hide her tits herself, even when the photographer wasn’t in the room requesting I turn around and I could plainly see them, she wouldn’t attempt to cover them up. So she herself evidently didn’t care if I could see them but everyone else there did.

If she is “non-binary” and I’m forced to refer to her as “they/them” and the other people made it a point to let me know that she refers to herself with those pronouns, I just find it very funny that when push comes to shove, they still view her and treat her as a woman. They still understand that breasts are inherently sexual and that I, as a man, potentially see them that way. Now I wasn’t staring at her tits, I’ve seen enough tits in my life to not feel the need to stare at them when they are exposed in front of me, these people also weren’t aware of my views on gender ideology and as far as I’m aware believed me to be indoctrinated just as they were. So why they felt the need to insist on her sexuality as a woman in my presence is plainly hypocritical. I was even asked at one point about my sexual orientation during a conversation because the photographer himself was gay and these kinds of people don’t like to assume sexual orientation. However not knowing beforehand if I was gay, straight, or bisexual makes it even more bizarre that they had this immediate inclination to shield her tits from my eyes. Everytime they told me to avoid seeing her tits was an insistence to the woman herself that she is actually a woman and will be treated as such. Something she herself took some subconscious umbrance with, however conflict avoidant she was to not point it out.

It’s obvious they know she’s a woman and treat her as a woman but they will willingly go along with the gender bending ideology and promote it in society. They aren’t actually congruent with the logical end of that ideology which would be to not see tits as inherently sexual and immediately treat every man as heterosexual.

Just some more evidence these aren’t serious people with serious convictions and they are only conforming to this nonsense out of a strong need for social approval.
You model?

i also noticed a funny thing about todays shooting. the one nigger was like begging and praying to be spared:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and hypernormie
You model?
I did for a little bit. I’m only 5’10 though so I’m limited in terms of it being a career. Although there are ways to make money in the commercial sector at that height and I personally know a few models who do. I mainly just can’t keep up with the gym due to my current health to be competitive at my height so I don’t actively pursue it.

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Xangsane
I did for a little bit. I’m only 5’10 though so I’m limited in terms of it being a career. Although there are ways to make money in the commercial sector at that height and I personally know a few models who do. I mainly just can’t keep up with the gym due to my current health to be competitive at my height so I don’t actively pursue it.
are all GL men models

are all GL men models
no but it’s not like it’s hard to become one if you’re GL. It becomes a career path that’s open to you like how any other above average trait opens up a career path.

If you’re GL and not short you qualify for the basics of the career. There’s a lot more to succeeding as a model than just being GL and not short (primarily social skills) but that’s the base requirement to get in the door.

I’ve met dudes who are GL and tall and I know would succeed as models who just have no interest in it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
no but it’s not like it’s hard to become one if you’re GL. It becomes a career path that’s open to you like how any other above average trait opens up a career path.

If you’re GL and not short you qualify for the basics of the career. There’s a lot more to succeeding as a model than just being GL and not short (primarily social skills) but that’s the base requirement to get in the door.

I’ve met dudes who are GL and tall and I know would succeed as models who just have no interest in it.
What do you think is the proportion of GL guys that are models/influencers versus non models/influencers?
And do they tend to lean towards a certain pheno?

asking for my sister, who wants to date a GL prettyboy (she's MTB blonde Arab)

what do you consider 5'9

what do you consider 5'9
5’9 is too short.

You may have success in commercial modeling if you are exceptionally GL but there’s no way you’d break into fashion at all at that height.

At 5’10.5 I barely meet the requirements for fashion and am almost entirely excluded from runway, although I did a couple small runway shows for minor brands.

I’ve been to packed castings where they straight up told all models below 6ft to leave. Agencies will fraud your height if you’re close to 6ft which will allow you to sneak some castings by showing up and letting the casting directors get a good look at you themselves which may sway their opinion and cause them to overlook your height, but if there is any significant competition you won’t stand a chance. Models probably average 6’1-6’2 so if you’re below 6ft in a room full of models you stick out like a sore thumb.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Orvka381 and Xangsane
5’9 is too short.

You may have success in commercial modeling if you are exceptionally GL but there’s no way you’d break into fashion at all at that height.

At 5’10.5 I barely meet the requirements for fashion and am almost entirely excluded from runway, although I did a couple small runway shows for minor brands.

I’ve been to packed castings where they straight up told all models below 6ft to leave. Agencies will fraud your height if you’re close to 6ft which will allow you to sneak some castings by showing up and letting the casting directors get a good look at you themselves which may sway their opinion and cause them to overlook your height, but if there is any significant competition you won’t stand a chance. Models probably average 6’1-6’2 so if you’re below 6ft in a room full of models you stick out like a sore thumb.
I was told I had a good face to model but way too short to model jfl.
What do you think is the proportion of GL guys that are models/influencers versus non models/influencers?

asking for my sister, who wants to date a GL prettyboy (she's MTB blonde Arab)
I don’t have a number but definitely higher than the average population though still low. It is a requirement in for success in modeling for the most part (other than models who have a very unique, odd, or exotic look who may not necessarily be GL, just attention grabbing) and for influencing, it is a HUGE advantage to be nice to look at.

I did some sales jobs and almost all of the salesmen were GL and tall. I remember one time we were selling stuff at a concert and a chick came up to us and asked “why are you all so attractive?” Which is when this realization struck me. It’s another career where being attractive is a huge advantage so these guys are hired more often and experience more success in that occupation. You can succeed without being those things but it’s going to be harder so a lot of those guys get weeded out.

The pheno is the GL pheno. Models and salesmen that i knew weren’t primarily any one particular race but they all had high facial harmony, high averageness, higher than average dimorphism but not so dimorphic as to look ogre, and were mostly extroverts.

• +1
I was told I had a good face to model but way too short to model jfl.
If you’re 5’9 it’s probably true.

I know guys like this as well. Nice to look at but not tall enough to make money from it in modeling.

• +1

I know guys like this as well. Nice to look at but not tall enough to make money from it in modeling.
and a lot of those lot go into social media influencing. I don't

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I don’t have a number but definitely higher than the average population though still low. It is a requirement in for success in modeling for the most part (other than models who have a very unique, odd, or exotic look who may not necessarily be GL, just attention grabbing) and for influencing, it is a HUGE advantage to be nice to look at.
What I observed is many models these days have an an alien pheno but there are still gl male models
I did some sales jobs and almost all of the salesmen were GL and tall. I remember one time we were selling stuff at a concert and a chick came up to us and asked “why are you all so attractive?” Which is when this realization struck me. It’s another career where being attractive is a huge advantage so these guys are hired more often and experience more success in that occupation. You can succeed without being those things but it’s going to be harder so a lot of those guys get weeded out.

The pheno is the GL pheno. Models and salesmen that i knew weren’t primarily any one particular race but they all had high facial harmony, high averageness, higher than average dimorphism but not so dimorphic as to look ogre, and were mostly extroverts.
What jobs are they also likely to do?
My sister is in the humanities, and she also says there was a GL guy she liked but he was gay. She got pumped and dumped by a rugby player type but she wants a prettyboy

based on that who do you think is more likely to be GL and NOT a model/influencer? I'm trying to help out my sister since she seems to want a prettyboy and is upset that her parents won't let her have a prominent social media.

and a lot of those lot go into social media influencing. I don't
you just have good colouring i have main character face and still refused bollywood cos i want to attain enlightenment

• +1
What I observed is many models these days have an an alien pheno but there are still gl male models
It just depends on the market. Looking like an alien is probably not gonna cut it in Milan but maybe in NYC.

What jobs are they also likely to do?
My sister is in the humanities, and she also says there was a GL guy she liked but he was gay. She got pumped and dumped by a rugby player type but she wants a prettyboy

based on that who do you think is more likely to be GL and NOT a model/influencer? I'm trying to help out my sister since she seems to want a prettyboy and is upset that her parents won't let her have a prominent social media.
Tell your sister to start an OF. Pretty boys love whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back