I think No Matter what Money making methods U do, millions Others are doing it, so its Impossible to make a profit

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,419
Reputation
78,351
Too much competition
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
IMG 9127
IMG 9128

I am doing a chad morph business
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9, kbj and Jgns
what do we do then
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet
Too much competition
I was just talking abt this w my brother, I wish I could time travel to beginning of Industrial Revolution and create a business that will literally never die and be the first to do it (selling shit like buttons or zippers ykwim). Literally generational wealth bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
12
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
ICR
Replies
12
Views
39
IOD
IOD
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
10
roymustang
roymustang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top