_MVP_
C dopamine
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2022
- Posts
- 71,419
- Reputation
- 78,351
Too much competition
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Mogs me
just be better than them, not that hard knowing that 95% of people think like uToo much competition
Everyone thinks Like that, everyone Tries to be better...just be better than them, not that hard knowing that 95% of people think like u
we're part of the 95 mudjust be better than them, not that hard knowing that 95% of people think like u
and some are, just put in the work and stop cryingEveryone thinks Like that, everyone Tries to be better...
you are, dont link me to low t fags who dont believe in themselfswe're part of the 95 mud
I was just talking abt this w my brother, I wish I could time travel to beginning of Industrial Revolution and create a business that will literally never die and be the first to do it (selling shit like buttons or zippers ykwim). Literally generational wealth broToo much competition