I think people seriously and I mean SERIOUSLY overcomplicate working out.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Unnamed

Sandow 4 683x1024

How did bobby pandour and sandow get their very above average physiques?

No hormones in their day, no calorie counting, no bullshit carnivore diets with 36 eggs day or pounds of red meat a day, no cucked veganism. Hell things like progressive overload weren't even known back then.

What does that tell us??? Bust your ASS and eat healthy, there's not a lot to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 21044, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Also no weird voodoo shit like 6 meals a day or omad.

• +1
Reactions: Lookfaxx and ReadBooksEveryday
its just genetic, i work out 3x a week for 5 years and still cant even bench 100kg

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
they clearly had like 99 percentile muscle building genetics

for the rest of the population, natty lifting will only result in looking dyel in anything you wear

they clearly had like 99 percentile muscle building genetics

for the rest of the population, natty lifting will only result in looking dyel in anything you wear
They are actually a lot smaller than you think. Black and white photos make you appear bigger.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and ReadBooksEveryday
their physique has 0 appeal for women

To gain muscle you need to obviously work out and second you need to consume a lot of protein and calories
for guys on this forum, it can be complicated because they don’t want to gain any bodyfat , it’s not easy to gain muscle and constantly be trying to cut to 12% bf
now if you don’t care but gaining fat , it’s easy just work out n eat like a horse with a ton of protein n you will grow like a weed

those niggas u post are like 5'6 on average

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and ReadBooksEveryday
those niggas u post are like 5'6 on average
That was actually a normal height back then.

George Washington was 6'3 or 6'4. Which in those days is a modern NBA player height.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
That was actually a normal height back then.

George Washington was 6'3 or 6'4. Which in those days is a modern NBA player height.
yeah, but it's easier to get that physique at 5'6 than at 6' nowadays, 10 kg of meat on 5'6 and 6' are different things

Pull ups, bench, lateral raises and squats

View attachment 2021637
View attachment 2021638

How did bobby pandour and sandow get their very above average physiques?

No hormones in their day, no calorie counting, no bullshit carnivore diets with 36 eggs day or pounds of red meat a day, no cucked veganism. Hell things like progressive overload weren't even known back then.

What does that tell us??? Bust your ASS and eat healthy, there's not a lot to it.
holy shit dude u got here in this forum and u didnt learned that WE DIDNT EVOLVE. How its possible? didnt u understood that humans are just getting worse and worse? They were more privileged than us in their time, dont make seem like the opposite is true.

its just genetic, i work out 3x a week for 5 years and still cant even bench 100kg
either your routine/programming, nutrition, or recovery are shit

Last edited:
brutals.
I am going to gym for 1 month now, I bench 40kg for 10 times. 1 rep, maybe 50kg is my maxx orso