I think people underestimate the importance of having lifegoals for happiness

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Let's face it the impact that being low IQ 85 IQ moron has on your happiness because you have no talents whatsoever is probably just as great as being ugly. I have some decent high IQ copes like writing and art that help keep me sane. If I did not even have these copes I would have literally NOTHING to cope with and would probably just have roped by now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Lev Peshkov
tbh lifegoals are usual af

looksmaxxing is great for goals and once your chad you can set chad goals
"visit x country"
"slay x girls"

etc

great times are awaiting hard working men

tbh lifegoals are usual af

looksmaxxing is great for goals and once your chad you can set chad goals
"visit x country"
"slay x girls"

etc

great times are awaiting hard working men
No I mean lifegoals that are not related to slaying or sex. Things like write a novel, or develop a game via game dev, or create this or that whatever stuff. Those are legit copes that help you not go mad from inceldom. Without them I would have no objective reason to not just drink myself to death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Lev Peshkov
Let's face it the impact that being low IQ 85 IQ moron has on your happiness because you have no talents whatsoever is probably just as great as being ugly. I have some decent high IQ copes like writing and art that help keep me sane. If I did not even have these copes I would have literally NOTHING to cope with and would probably just have roped by now.
writing and art? no wonder ur a virgin bro. go gym and mma classes if u want some hobbies that get you pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957