Reminder : I IQ mog nearly all of you ( probably ) to hell.

Is High iq related to grades? I’m 130 iq but failed everything
Positive correlation =/ Absolute statements

Doesn't guarantee higher grades

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Dnr

But let’s be real here for a second.

You have no friends, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no money, no future perspectives.

You’re an incel, that’s all you’re going to be. A filthy basement dwelling incel:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Feel bad for you, honestly.
your projecting everything,if i had none of those things i would be bottom 0.1 percent of society,only thing your right about there is i have no money and i was in a relationship this year,but the job economy is fucked,remember what i said,aged ltn by 2028

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Dnr

But let’s be real here for a second.

You have no friends, no girlfriend, no hobbies, no money, no future perspectives.

You’re an incel, that’s all you’re going to be. A filthy basement dwelling incel:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Feel bad for you, honestly.
all you have in life is going to the gym,your soo schizo you believe every girl who looks in your direction is attracted to you,your afraid to download tinder by no girls in netherlands like ogres like you,you are a pussy ALL YOU GOT IS THE GYM

• So Sad
your projecting everything,if i had none of those things i would be bottom 0.1 percent of society,only thing your right about there is i have no money and i was in a relationship this year,but the job economy is fucked,remember what i said,aged ltn by 2028
Lol what?
Learn to formulate normal sentences and not use words you googled once and misunderstood.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and n9wiff
Tall skull too + dark aura + mysterious elusive high IQ genius with MPD and delusions of Grandeur. *Not delusions however, I know where I stand.

I am literally meant to be a scholar. If writing actually paid well with a decent success rate, I would be a top tier philosopher... I wouldn't be writing incoherent word salads and copes like most of these other old farts wouldn't I?

“Man, the bravest animal and most prone to suffer, does not deny suffering as such: he wills it, he even seeks it out, provided he is shown a meaning for it, a purpose of suffering.”
-Nietzsche

Summer Water GIF

Just fucking lol at this incoherent useless fucking waste of paper and ink. Water is wet ALERT!

While you guys are busy comparing word-salads, arguing about the gender you supposedly hate and licking the balls of your little Hindu study looksmax.org group, I shall solve complex social equations, listen to classical music and drink fine refreshments.

Have a good day, gentlemen.

alex jones GIF
Dog shit thread

• +1