I think psl eye area is cope

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Eye brows color and lashes matter more than shape by lot uless you have a super subhuman eye area i have had girls say i pretty eyes off of lashes and brows alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, buflek, Darkeningstar and 2 others
yes and no. mega psl eye areas like elias de poot is cope his eye area is way too low trust for any girl to be attracted to it but things like low UEE PCT high pfl are generally attractive but you are right that normies care alot about eyelashes and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, greycel, buflek and 5 others
yes and no. mega psl eye areas like elias de poot is cope his eye area is way too low trust for any girl to be attracted to it but things like low UEE PCT high pfl are generally attractive but you are right that normies care alot about eyelashes and eyebrows
Yeah i got no uee almond shape to a degree good lashes and brows sorta like cavils eyes but more almond shaped enough to get compliments from women i guess

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
what’d you do for lashes

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and user123456
Feminine eye area with long lashes, thick dark eyebrows, dark limbal ring, dark pupils, compact orbitals, and aegyo sal is ideal for men and women
IMG 0850
IMG 0847
IMG 0851

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, Autismcel and mirrormogger
All matters. Pct thick dark brows, long lashes and almond shaped, and most importantly the pfl.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and user123456
eye area is cope, it matters very little compared to harmony pheno and jaw

• +1
Reactions: user123456
All matters. Pct thick dark brows, long lashes and almond shaped, and most importantly the pfl.
I have nct but very little and still complimented on my eyes despit people on here syaing i need a btter eye area or its my weak point

• +1
yet ur on here blud
I was sub human asf before loosmaxing terrible fat distribution now im ascended just looking for anti ageing stuff because i look 25+ at 20

• +1
I was sub human asf before loosmaxing terrible fat distribution now im ascended just looking for anti ageing stuff because i look 25+ at 20
sure....

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
  • JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
yeah users who rate anyone white htn, very reliable bro
Nah this guy is actually like htn facially in his new pics that i have seen, and he claims to be 6'6 he does seem to be around 6'6 hes almost as tall as a door i think

Yeah i got no uee almond shape to a degree good lashes and brows sorta like cavils eyes but more almond shaped enough to get compliments from women i guess
ideal eye area for female appeal is almond eyes with long lashes and good brows something like vito basso or zayn malik

Attachments

• image_2024-06-22_181056472.png
    image_2024-06-22_181056472.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image_2024-06-22_181117767.png
    image_2024-06-22_181117767.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nah this guy is actually like htn facially in his new pics that i have seen, and he claims to be 6'6 he does seem to be around 6'6 hes almost as tall as a door i think
does he post his face

Most people in real life don't even notice eye area, unless you look like this:
MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1_QL75_UX140_CR0,2,140,207_.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, mrriceguyreturn, user123456 and 2 others
One thing saves my butt and that is having around 34mm pfl

Most people in real life don't even notice eye area, unless you look like this:
MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1_QL75_UX140_CR0,2,140,207_.jpg
Thats why i say eye brows lashes and color matter the most a10 eyes are still super striking

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Damn bro height mogs me