I think sarms are just good as roids for an average psl dude

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
More i read about steroids on reddit, other gymcel forums, i came to that conclusion %90 of them are just shave it bro, just bulk bro tier retards.

I joined the hype train before but today i realised sarms are just good as roids for an average gym goer.

This post is low effort bur sarms are just good as roids but milder, cheaper and less additonal hormonal drug work with the lack of esteogen/progestrogen sides and no need of pct.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, Mongrelcel, cmfanel and 2 others
They're better in all perspectives. Period. I wanted to write an extensive article on them but Im too lazy ATM because of anaemia and hypoxia my brain simply doesnt get enough oxygen to write high iq posts. One day I will share everything on them and natties will hop on sarms and roid munchers will switch to sarms as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Danish_Retard, mfk and 4 others
sarms are better because the average user here is too high inhib and would get grounded if mom found needles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, HerpDerpson, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Danish_Retard, mfk and 1 other person
sarms are better because the average user here is too high inhib and would get grounded if mom found needles
thats also the benefit of sarms, teens can use it as well. Pubertycels should start SARMs at 16 IMO

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, incel194012940 and Tallooksmaxxer
Care to explain how? All reports say Testosterone is safe at low - mild doses, the only hang up is if you're too pussy to use a needle and if that's the case maybe you're not mature enough to be taking PEDS in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Can you provide a SARM I could take that is equivalent or better than Testosterone in terms of safety and efficacy?

just take placebo pills with unknown long term implications for minor gains when you could just run lower dose test for more muscle with less sides theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Prince88, FootballPlaya69 and 2 others
Can you provide a SARM I could take that is equivalent or better than Testosterone in terms of safety and efficacy?
any SARM is significantly more anabolic than testosterone MG to MG

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
just take placebo pills with unknown long term implications for minor gains when you could just run lower dose test for more muscle with less sides theory.
you just don't know how legit sarms really work

• +1
Imagine not already having supraphysiological natty T levels so you don't need roids (average bbc)

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
any SARM is significantly more anabolic than testosterone MG to MG
Ok - but Test is safe, is the SARM safe? Because if it isn't safe that's my main issue which prevents me from using it

Care to explain how? All reports say Testosterone is safe at low - mild doses, the only hang up is if you're too pussy to use a needle and if that's the case maybe you're not mature enough to be taking PEDS in the first place.
low iq read post again.
lgd

Imagine not already having supraphysiological natty T levels so you don't need roids (average bbc)
they do not
they just have more androgen receptors and less myostatin genetically

they do not
they just have more androgen receptors and less myostatin genetically
Imagine not already having hypersensitive androgen receptors and myostatin deficiency so you don't need roids (average bbc)

Ok - but Test is safe, is the SARM safe? Because if it isn't safe that's my main issue which prevents me from using it
the only side effect of all SARMs is the temporary reduction of testosterone with spontaneous recovery after the ceasation which is always rapid without any PCT
people recover the fastest from S-23 and the longest from LGD. LGD is the least anabolic and the most suppressive SARM so I won't advise to use it but it's still cool because it gives good fullness and pumps and therefore strength if you don't wait for less than 1 month between cycles then you can use lgd safely
some people don't even get ANY suppression from SARMs idk why

• +1
I'm not even against SARMS per se - but aren't they super new and long term effects are unknown?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I'm not even against SARMS per se - but aren't they super new and long term effects are unknown?
what long term effects can have drugs that only affect androgen receptors and nothing else? I think androgens are well-studied. And SARMS have been studied for more than 20 years

• +1
lgd builds little actual muscle it's more similar to testosterone it just bloats your muscles but builds little meat
rad s-23 yk-11 are more effective than test and lgd is about at the level of test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20631 and Growth Plate
More i read about steroids on reddit, other gymcel forums, i came to that conclusion %90 of them are just shave it bro, just bulk bro tier retards.
that's so fucking true

for some reason gym-goers are so retarded, they can't even comprehend simple concepts, even when they are related to bodybuilding

not long ago I've literally had to argue with retards that clavicle size has impact on how your physique looks

like they are not able to comprehend that someone with a wider frame will just look better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20631, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
that's so fucking true

for some reason gym-goers are so retarded, they can't even comprehend simple concepts, even when they are related to bodybuilding

not long ago I've literally had to argue with retards that clavicle size has impact on how your physique looks

like they are not able to comprehend that someone with a wider frame will just look better
DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!
JUST DO 500 MG OF TEST WEEK BRO!!!
TRAIN LEGS THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
DONT ROID UNTIL 25 OR YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP FOREVER!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
that's so fucking true

yeah their bodybuilding knowledge is limited to stacking up 10 different drug.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!
DONT ROID UNTIL 25 OR YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP FOREVER!!!View attachment 1872553
Even i advise sarms i still want take 500 mg test. I read that it can make your hair curlier.

• Hmm...
no, they're knowledge is limited to using test only cycles
no tbh most think test only wont do "much". Bu after i looked for test only cycle results i understood that their undersanding of "much" is very fucked up.

no tbh most think test only wont do "much". Bu after i looked for test only cycle results i understood that their undersanding of "much" is very fucked up.
test affects everyone differently. Some people can get really good results from it in case they have lots of androgen receptors, but the vast majority of people won't build much muscle on test solo and sarms are more effective for them

lol no

sarms don't work nearly as well as just blasting a little T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep and ItsOverCel
lgd builds little actual muscle it's more similar to testosterone it just bloats your muscles but builds little meat
rad s-23 yk-11 are more effective than test and lgd is about at the level of test
man lgd appears to have no big side effects and its cheap as hell and decent gains.

rad has hair loss side effect and its much more supressive than lgd.

and s23 is supressive as hell you need test base to run s23 and if you are going to run test anyway why waste money with overpriced sarms.

and yk11 inhibits myostatine fucks your tendons and expensive since its a sarm.

honestly anything other from rad and lgd doesnt seem like worth it.

mk677 is not a sarm but shit looks good for GH increase on a budet, poor mans hgh, good for sleep, nails, hair, skin, anti ageing.

anything other than lgd seems to have shit sides and high price that outweights the benefits of sarm.

i am using the argument of people that i critized but 500 mg test seems far more better than sarms other than lgd because when you consider you get sides from both of them and if you are gonna get sides already at least make it worth.

and lgd is not much better test from anabolic standpoint but atleast you make decint gains in a budget without serious sides.

man lgd appears to have no big side effects and its cheap as hell and decent gains.

and s23 is supressive as hell you need test base to run s23 and if you are going to run test anyway why waste money with overpriced sarms.

mk677 is not a sarm but shit looks good for GH increase on a budet, poor mans hgh, good for sleep, nails, hair, skin, anti ageing.

anything other than lgd seems to have shit sides and high price that outweights the benefits of sarm.

i am using the argument of people that i critized but 500 mg test seems far more better than sarms other than lgd because when you consider you get sides from both of them and if you are gonna get sides already at least make it worth.

and lgd is not much better test from anabolic standpoint but atleast you make decint gains in a budget without serious sides.
Lgd + S4 thats all

• Hmm...
Probably the first two are true but the gains aren't decent
It doesn't have a hairloss side effect and it is less suppressive than lgd
S-23 is less suppressive than LGD and the recovery after it is faster than after any SARM. I ran it without a test base with YK-11 and LGD and had 0 issues
It only fucks tendonds if you got winstrol instead a real yk 11
Yes, unfortunately its very expensive but in high dosages like 30+ mgs its EXTREMELY strong, like stronger than tren+adrol
You're wrong because your misconceptions are deprived from experience of people who have taken fake sarms and havent tried real rad 140 s23 and yk11
yes its a good think it also makes muscle fuller but its only effective if one isnt resistant to insulin
wrong
nay
nay

Probably the first two are true but the gains aren't decent

It doesn't have a hairloss side effect and it is less suppressive than lgd

S-23 is less suppressive than LGD and the recovery after it is faster than after any SARM. I ran it without a test base with YK-11 and LGD and had 0 issues

It only fucks tendonds if you got winstrol instead a real yk 11
Yes, unfortunately its very expensive but in high dosages like 30+ mgs its EXTREMELY strong, like stronger than tren+adrol

You're wrong because your misconceptions are deprived from experience of people who have taken fake sarms and havent tried real rad 140 s23 and yk11

yes its a good think it also makes muscle fuller but its only effective if one isnt resistant to insulin

wrong

nay

nay
honestly fuck sarms at this point. just use 500 mg test and a good oral.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!
DONT ROID UNTIL 25 OR YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP FOREVER!!!View attachment 1872553
Training legs is important lol wtf what’s up with incels not training legs your leaving like 40% of lean mass gains on the table

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel