I think she likes me but I don’t feel the same

frendly

frendly

👁
There’s this chic that I’ve been talking to recently. Just now I saw her on the stairs and she looked at me and said hey then almost fell :lul:

her friends always say “that’s ur bf” or some shit whenever I walk with her and it’s awkward as hell because right now I’m not really attracted to anyone (or her).
I’m just coping hard. She asked me to come over to her house to “hangout once” and this post I made earlier is literally her inviting me to her table. She kept texting me that it was okay and all to sit next to them but idk Iknew it would be awkward for me to just sit there without knowing anyone.

Scratch the “I’m not attracted to anyone” I am but i don’t know I just like certain foids or think they’re cute and that’s it :feelsuhh:

There’s this chic that I’ve been talking to recently. Just now I saw her on the stairs and she looked at me and said hey then almost fell :lul:

her friends always say “that’s ur bf” or some shit whenever I walk with her and it’s awkward as hell because right now I’m not really attracted to anyone (or her).
I’m just coping hard. She asked me to come over to her house to “hangout once” and this post I made earlier is literally her inviting me to her table. She kept texting me that it was okay and all to sit next to them but idk Iknew it would be awkward for me to just sit there without knowing anyone.

Scratch the “I’m not attracted to anyone” I am but i don’t know I just like certain foids or think they’re cute and that’s it :feelsuhh:
shoot your shot, if it's not someone you wanna ltr then just fuck and go your separate ways or just say it was a casual thing/isn't working out.

at least you'll lose your virginity, if you care about it anyway, and gain experience for when you do find someone you actually like.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Anchor_Ship
shoot your shot, if it's not someone you wanna ltr then just fuck and go your separate ways or just say it was a casual thing/isn't working out.

at least you'll lose your virginity, if you care about it anyway, and gain experience for when you do find someone you actually like.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
She’s black like dark skinned, I wanna save my virginity for a white girl. Black pussy doesn’t do it for me… she’s a nice gal but can’t fuck something I’m not attracted to

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
She’s black like dark skinned, I wanna save my virginity for a white girl. Black pussy doesn’t do it for me… she’s a nice gal but can’t fuck something I’m not attracted to
fair enough tbh, but u should've mentioned that earlier though ngl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: frendly