i think stanger danger is really just a naiive guy

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
and i think that you all give him way too much credit acting like hes a gaslighting genius who is constantly gaslighting incels into being delusional

in reality he has a very bad grasp on PSL and or general life so he has opinions that seem like jokes but theyre actually real

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19896 and 4 others
and i think that you all give him way too much credit acting like hes a gaslighting genius who is constantly gaslighting incels into being delusional

in reality he has a very bad grasp on PSL and or general life so he has opinions that seem like jokes but theyre actually real

thoughts?
no idea who he is or what he says ngl

no idea who he is or what he says ngl
its out of jest, @StrangerDanger has great opinions. my fav opinion was when he told @Arceustofeus that he mogs crisick to death

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

thoughts?
@StrangerDanger :dafuckfeels:tf this man saying

• +1
its out of jest, @StrangerDanger has great opinions. my fav opinion was when he told @Arceustofeus that he mogs crisick to death
He’s being hyperbolic even mfs with autism can tell

• JFL
he rated sasha trautvein 4psl

• +1
He is a cute ethnic boy, leave him alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Erik-Jón
cope hes a blue eyed retired male model
Hmmm, not the first person I’ve heard say that exact line and it was from a different account, I think you stranger might be the best larper I’ve ever seen

I like his gaslights tbh they’ll funny

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
he's not a gaslighter.
Yes he is for sure he is, he said I’m John Todd lite, and have said I look insane in that video with me in the hat obviously I dont(well I look retarded)

He was once my friend and mentor. But I later found out he had been secretly saving all my pictures into his hard drive. The reasons for which he did that are too dark to share on a public forum :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
Yes he is for sure he is, he said I’m John Todd lite, and have said I look insane in that video with me in the hat obviously I dont(well I look retarded)
He was joking, his gaslights are cruel . Because when @StrangerDanger calls you chad it means you are subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
He was once my friend and mentor. But I later found out he had been secretly saving all my pictures into his hard drive. The reasons for which he did that are too dark to share on a public forum :feelsbadman:
he switched up on u and became rude/aggressive for no reason but i suspect he's jealous/envious bc you mog him. i felt that same shade. hes a chad shamer.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He was joking, his gaslights are cruel . Because when @StrangerDanger calls you chad it means you are subhuman
exactly, god that guy pisses me off.

• JFL
They aren’t cruel they’re just retarded but kinda funny I may add

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
he switched up on u and became rude/aggressive for no reason but i suspect he's jealous/envious bc you mog him. i felt that same shade. hes a chad shamer.
No nigga we are good , its our little silly jokes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón
Bro I did quote wrong message jfl at my peanut brain

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332

thoughts?
You basically just described all the curries on this website.

Only curry on this site i like is @Gaia262 and probably @Preston

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 19157
No nigga we are good , its our little silly jokes
Ye sometimes you just gotta go with the flow I ain’t take any of your guys advice seriously

Ye sometimes you just gotta go with the flow I ain’t take any of your guys advice seriously
why would you not take my advice srsly dipshit you can ascend

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1

thoughts?
once youve bonesmashed and palate expanded and igfmaxxed you will see where the origin and hope from these theories.

I’m talking about strangers tbh he gives great advice though
good. take my advice son. eat lots of meat and drink lots of milk and sit with perfect posture

• +1
He gaslit you into writing this post for him to give him credence

You got played OP @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
He gaslit you into writing this post for him to give him credence

You got played OP @StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger truly is a forum god his presence will always be felt

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón
I loved him like the father I never had :feelsbadman:
same bro. ok brb icing eyelids + putting in MSM bc im a 35 year old ethnic male with eye floaters, also squeezing my eyelids together as hard as possible for 10 secs. wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
same bro. ok brb icing eyelids + putting in MSM bc im a 35 year old ethnic male with eye floaters, also squeezing my eyelids together as hard as possible for 10 secs. wish me luck
At this point I think strangers larping is just top top tier

At this point I think strangers larping is just top top tier
how many times do i have to say it son, hes not a larper. hes a naiive ethnic dude who really doesnt know what hes doing. but everyone assumed he has some type of "persona" \

thats just the real stranger son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Erik-Jón
how many times do i have to say it son, hes not a larper. hes a naiive ethnic dude who really doesnt know what hes doing. but everyone assumed he has some type of "persona" \

thats just the real stranger son.
I think your unironically coping

I think your unironically coping
na son you are definitely not being gaslit right now erik, nothing stranger says is a joke. why do we keep going in circles here, go do some sprints, pushups, pull ups, and drink some milk son.

• +1
na son you are definitely not being gaslit right now erik, nothing stranger says is a joke. why do we keep going in circles here, go do some sprints, pushups, pull ups, and drink some milk son.
Every thing he says is a joke even in pms, asides from when he’s not joking

Okay I’ve pinned down at least three accounts ran by @StrangerDanger time to pin this sneaky basterd….. it will take time but I wil

Every thing he says is a joke even in pms, asides from when he’s not joking
cope, ur young, stop acting like u know stranger dangers persona better than me, kiddo. ive been doing research analysis on stranger danger for months now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
cope, ur young, stop acting like u know stranger dangers persona better than me, kiddo. ive been doing research analysis on stranger danger for months now
Nah fr @StrangerDanger isn’t how you say he’s the gaslight/troll king with inside jokes with mfs like @Thompsonz

• JFL
Nigga the day I figure out @StrangerDanger is the same day I’m 6psl…..:feelskek:

• JFL
This is what @StrangerDanger looks like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19157 and 2 others

Attachments

• 1655015701506.png
    1655015701506.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, Erik-Jón and Jason Voorhees

Hmmmmmm, I wouldn’t be totally surprised, but also highly doubt, edit nvm confirmed it’s a random fag

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Jason Voorhees
annoying ahhhh dude

• JFL
He right about everything

You can’t handle the @StrangerDanger
hes not right about jack shit and even if he was he holds onto shit that is from legit months ago jesus fucking christ

petty little cunt indeed, literally gaslights in pms too (praising me) and then talks shit about me behind my back for 0 reason i sensed this from the beginning

yr both two giganarcy cunts

• JFL