I think that i broke dads car

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I didnt push the clutch sbd tried ot change a gear. Some lamp started lighting, it was wrench with the car. I propably broke the gearbox. Dad didbt see it, but hes gonns fucking kill me. Thats what happened when u csnt drive manual and u cant focus on 2 things at the same time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 1476, defaya and 5 others
Nobody gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
@Speedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: defaya, itorroella9, Deleted member 6273 and 4 others
can't handle it for you, you are your own man, see a therapist if you have serious problems with dealing with your emotions

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: defaya and Pietrosiek
who cares about your dad's car .

tmrw is the big day , thats whats important

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
can't handle it for you, you are your own man, see a therapist if you have serious problems with dealing with your emotions
I dont care about emotion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and defaya
Ok, u saying that doesnt help with anything, if u dont knownhow to use manual u are considered a shit driber here. Im sorry, but i live in shit country so yesh, its fucking over. Dad wouldnt even let me drive auto becouse muh u need ti know how to usu manual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Chintuck22, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Ok, u saying that doesnt help with anything, if u dont knownhow to use manual u are considered a shit driber here. Im sorry, but i live in shit country so yesh, its fucking over. Dad wouldnt even let me drive auto becouse muh u need ti know how to usu manual
i hav nevr drove a manual

• +1
i hav nevr drove a manual
I wish i was u then. U are in us right? I wish i just could drive normal auto car, driving would feel wwy way better

• +1
Reactions: RecessedCel5
Don’t they have automatics in Evropa?

• +1
I wish i was u then. U are in us right? I wish i just could drive normal auto car, driving would feel wwy way better
i live in the middle east

• +1
i live in the middle east
Oh ok, anyway, a better place thsn poland. If i would say to my dad ''lets buy automatic car'', he would say ''u need ti lesrn how to drive manual first, manual is real driving'' and all of that bullshit. Ok i understand, u like manual, some people do, but its easier and more comfortable to drive auto

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9670 and Hozay
@LastGerman u see? I have the licence but cant drive shit, im just scared what is gonna happen when dad will see it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and lutte
It's not gonna break from one bad shift. It's probably fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, SkinjobCatastrophe and Pietrosiek
I’ve made a couple scratches on my parent’s car no biggie

• +1
How old is the car? Wrench typically means problem with transmission.. did you manage to shift it after that?

• +1
How old is the car? Wrench typically means problem with transmission.. did you manage to shift it after that?
yes, i did. Dad parked car later on, so i tihnk that its ok.

kurwa mać, the car brand?

• +1
Its not easy to learn, I did that kind of stuff a bunch when I was learning how to drive manual. It gets better every time you drive, eventually you dont even think about it, just keep practicing

• +1
Its not easy to learn, I did that kind of stuff a bunch when I was learning how to drive manual. It gets better every time you drive, eventually you dont even think about it, just keep practicing
I passed driving licence test on manual, i should have be good at it already

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I passed driving licence test on manual, i should have be good at it already
You are not unusual, it takes everyone a long time to learn manual. You just need to keep practicing, in heavy traffic especially. It takes a lot of time

• +1
should be fine, you would have to make a habit of it to damage the transmission i would think

• +1
Not bad shift, trying to shift without clutch pressed down.
Thats what bad shift mean retard. You probably damaged it a bit. Nothing to worry about