i think that looks dont matter at all

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
people here are retards, mean and bad people... they name somebody a subhuman because he lacks BOnes or harmony or whatever.. RETARDS.)))

i think looks dont matter at all, at least in eastern europe
like if youre not deformed its unironically about personality and your outlook on life
but it might be
different in the west

i guess as a russian im blessed to live here, because lil peep is prettyboy chad here but you niggas call him htn... WEIRDOS fucking
shiiiit

those who live in poland , ee , baltics russia belarus or whatever eastern europe or slavic OR EVEN Balkan ARE foooken blessed
because women grew up not like princesses, and they are not entitled and can share pure love for somebody who is not deformed and can provide and make a family
of course everyone appreciate alain delon or chad looks, but its so rare for men ... like be honest only 5 men from 100 can look good... other will get called somewhat subhuman or shit like ok MAYBE CHANGE THE statestecs,, who cares tho.............. women should be beautiful, not men and society where men should look someway is fucking cruel
thats why subhuman slavs mog you fuckin progressive europeans, because they have better looking girlfriends JFL IF YOU THINK that mogging in looks other man is cool nIGGA ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT? NO hate to gays tho WE HAVE ONE LIFE GOTTA LIVE IT LIKE IT IS

@OldVirgin @CagingBanderas @subhuman incel @ROTTING @AlexBrown84 @Rupert Pupkin @Shrek2OnDvD @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Nameless_Sunflower

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, UnluckyRedSmith, FailedNormieManlet and 14 others
It’s looks AND dick size

not even the first character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and metagross
People on psl forums are all faggots and try to appear cool on a forum with 100 members so bad (y)(y)(y)

Muh looks dont matter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai, MostGLSlayer, Yliaster and 3 others
Looks definitely matter, but people are forgetting money and status

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Yerico7, Yliaster and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 5786, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
People on psl forums are all faggots and try to appear cool on a forum with 100 members so bad (y)(y)(y)

Muh looks dont matter
im talking about russia not america, read the text
ofc no one denies america is hypergamous

All about personality @Biggdink can testify for me

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and AlexBrown84
A58ABC3F F263 4399 96F8 11C7A6E3C832

9E458133 65A2 4880 9F87 E40A2ED6D24E

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 13332
2723290 2655320 2644634 BF678E5C AD42 45D6 AED0 F6AF1D0979E5

Meanwhile stacies in my country

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet, Zeruel and 3 others
Life fuel for deformed freaks like @subhuman incel
475CCDD9 56B7 4C7B AB3E 0F82531AEF27

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15338 and ROTTING
again im not talking about america or central europe
its all about looks there
Nah it’s about fashion and social status here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 13332
Thanks for the @ kind stranger. Please take this gold reward :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i guess as a russian im blessed to live here, because lil peep is prettyboy chad here but you niggas call him htn... WEIRDOS fucking
ok, austrianvirgin

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
@n0rthface i mean subhuman incel looks good not this deformed who you show

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and n0rthface
@OldVirgin thoughts on homosexuals on this site measuring their ipd and some weird shit and wishing to make a beauty contest with other males?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ROTTING, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
@n0rthface i mean subhuman incel looks good not this deformed who you show
I’ve seen his face, he legit could be a instagram model. He’s gorgeous.

@subhuman incel

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13332
And from that how did you conclude that looks don't matter? Looks still matter in EE, women just aren't as entitled so they settle for less.
Westernization is coming for EE as well soon, don't worry

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and ROTTING
my co-worker is a manlet, wears glasses, has yellow crooked teeth, his skin is awful(he's 36, collagen formation is drastically decreasing), he's going bald on top of that.. AND STILL HE HAS A FUCKABLE BLONDE GIRLFRIEND ALMOST 10 YEARS YOUNGER IS AS HIM. and then there's me, 1.86cm, nice skin, perfectly straight white teeth, head full of hair etc. still no girlfriend (but have never approached one) I expect to be approached by women because I deserve it

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 13332 and ROTTING
As a guy who lives in russia, can confirm. It's all about your presence there and what you have. You won't see the huge amount of fake people with low iq as you see in america

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13332
told y'all this place was gonna turn into reddit sooner or later :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, metagross and ROTTING
told y'all this place was gonna turn into reddit sooner or later :feelsgood:
read the post
central europe and america or other western places, looks are number one
i dont deny hypergamy

its obviously never going to happen, i live in omsk and there is 0 percent of it happening you autist
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Man, I don't even know what to say.
You are likely mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Madhate
its obviously never going to happen, i live in omsk and there is 0 percent of it happening you autist
@OldVirgin
If you lived in a bigger city you would see that it's already happening, but we're still not cucked yet.

• +1
If you lived in a bigger city you would see that it's already happening, but we're still not cucked yet.
@OldVirgin from moscow, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
As a guy who lives in russia, can confirm. It's all about your presence there and what you have. You won't see the huge amount of fake people with low iq as you see in america
Prepared to die in Donbas xuesos?:feelskek::feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Girls always approach first there if you are not deformed, too many women in ee and not enough men around

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, ROTTING, n0rthface and 1 other person
I live in a very center. If you are not deformed, have presence, have your shit together, not unkempt subhuman, then you won't have any problems with women. It's just some incel weirdos complaining about hypergamy. In reality doesn't exist where i live.
Of course being alain delon would help (who denies it?), but it's not that important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and n0rthface
Lookspill is mostly height and dick

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel
  • +1
people here are retards, mean and bad people... they name somebody a subhuman because he lacks BOnes or harmony or whatever.. RETARDS.)))

i think looks dont matter at all, at least in eastern europe
like if youre not deformed its unironically about personality and your outlook on life
but it might be
different in the west

shiiiit

those who live in poland , ee , baltics russia belarus or whatever eastern europe or slavic OR EVEN Balkan ARE foooken blessed
because women grew up not like princesses, and they are not entitled and can share pure love for somebody who is not deformed and can provide and make a family
of course everyone appreciate alain delon or chad looks, but its so rare for men ... like be honest only 5 men from 100 can look good... other will get called somewhat subhuman or shit like ok MAYBE CHANGE THE statestecs,, who cares tho.............. women should be beautiful, not men and society where men should look someway is fucking cruel
thats why subhuman slavs mog you fuckin progressive europeans, because they have better looking girlfriends JFL IF YOU THINK that mogging in looks other man is cool nIGGA ARE YOU GAY OR WHAT? NO hate to gays tho WE HAVE ONE LIFE GOTTA LIVE IT LIKE IT IS

@OldVirgin @CagingBanderas @subhuman incel @ROTTING @AlexBrown84 @Rupert Pupkin @Shrek2OnDvD @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock @Nameless_Sunflower
im telling you right now, as a person who lives in new york city, one of the worse cities to compete in as a man. Looks matter less in other countries because the west mainly usa has the highest fat./obesity rates by 30-40 percent compared to other countries. This effects mating as their is smaller supply of slim women, and hypergamy increases.

In the west a 8/10 women in new york is more like a 6/10 in other countries.
A 10/10 women in new york is damn near a god.

Thats why you always see these men from the west, in shock when they go over to other countries they can get more attractive women, and no in most cases its not about money. Its about these other countries having more slimmer women on average.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13332
@n0rthface stop harassing me please

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
And from that how did you conclude that looks don't matter? Looks still matter in EE, women just aren't as entitled so they settle for less.
i agree they matter just, not as much in the west. In the west getting a female 7/10 would be as hard as getting a female 10/10 in other countries.

• +1
I live in Vietnam, which is even worse than Poland or Russia. However, I can still attest that look always matters and it's the most important thing to get women attracted to you.

You are still confused about relationship vs sexual attraction. The blackpill is all about sexual attraction. If you just want to get into a relationship or get married, the redpill is more than enough for you.

Life in Vietnam or perhaps Poland is much tougher than in the West. Welfare system is nonexistent here so women still need men for survival and protection. Life in the West is so easy. Everything is abundant so women dont need the average men anymore.

That's why ugly men can still easily marry beautiful women in Vietnam, as long as the men are rich. But I never want the kind of relationship or marriage these men have.