i think that looks dont matter at all

i think looks dont matter at all, at least in eastern europe
like if youre not deformed its unironically about personality and your outlook on life
but it might be
different in the west

i guess as a russian im blessed to live here, because lil peep is prettyboy chad here but you niggas call him htn... WEIRDOS fucking
shiiiit

I live in Vietnam, which is even worse than Poland or Russia. However, I can still attest that look always matters and it's the most important thing to get women attracted to you.

You are still confused about relationship vs sexual attraction. The blackpill is all about sexual attraction. If you just want to get into a relationship or get married, the redpill is more than enough for you.

Life in Vietnam or perhaps Poland is much tougher than in the West. Welfare system is nonexistent here so women still need men for survival and protection. Life in the West is so easy. Everything is abundant so women dont need the average men anymore.

That's why ugly men can still easily marry beautiful women in Vietnam, as long as the men are rich. But I never want the kind of relationship or marriage these men have.
This is imo a great summary, of the blackpill concept.

Those type of BetaBuxx relationships, regularly are the "dead bedroom" types of relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Hmmmmmmmmm, so people instantly hating me without even knowing is just my personality right?

I am permanently moving to Russia in next coming months.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332