I think the girl I slept with is ghosting me

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
She just wants me to get std tested. I haven't asked her out but I can gauge interest based on how much she's responding. Maybe she wants to meet again but only after I get the std results back. She was on MDMA that night. I also hate the fact she has 1200 followers on Instagram wtf? Whatever I'm already over her, I'll just go clubbing again this weekend and go mass approaching like a machine again with alcohol.

@Zelenskyiv
@i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WishIwasChico, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
Very sad. I was always rooting for you, bud. I guess haters like @the BULL are gonna rejoice. Anyway, keep trying. I'm sure you'll find luck one day

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
It's just one girl there are plenty o' fish in the sea. So are you hoping to find a LTR soon or you are satisfied with getting laid at the clubs? I think I remember you saying you wanted a long term relationship.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It's just one girl there are plenty o' fish in the sea. So are you hoping to find a LTR soon or you are satisfied with getting laid at the clubs? I think I remember you saying you wanted a long term relationship.
Much better to have LTR with a girl that I like and am attracted to, so I don't have to keep going out and spending time and energy just to get laid one time.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
don’t get std checked just block her

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
Very nt, mirin :feelsyay:
So you think it's possible to tell if someone is NT or not just by looking at their facial features? You saw videos of me in the club socializing, I'm NT as hell.

So you think it's possible to tell if someone is NT or not just by looking at their facial features? You saw videos of me in the club socializing, I'm NT as hell.
You're nt, don't listen to the haters :feelsyay: