I think there existed a more mogger race than Nordics. Pure non shitskin curry afghanis mog so hard tbh

D

Deleted member 40739

Silver
Proto-Nordic yamnayas/Sintashta were the real moggers. Too bad they went fucking extinct and diluted everywhere they went.

Some examples of them:

These mog the Nordics so hard tbh:

I dont know why the forum worships whites so much tbh when they get mogged hard by these mountain/villager people in Afghaniland.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
Traces of the elusive proto-Indo-European-Moggoloid can still be found deep within the mountains of Bactria (and in the odd Pakistani tea seller)

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23558
Some Brahmins are half Sinthashta you retard. Move to Himalayas and stay there for 4 generations your descendants will have lighter skin

F9415546 7E9E 416E 9035 E83067B1916A

They are like 0.00001% of your population.Curry and Iranian Nigger blood is too dominant

Some Brahmins are half Sinthashta you retard. Move to Himalayas and stay there for 4 generations your descendants will have lighter skin

View attachment 2641675
Nah it is over for curries. Further mixing with curries will blacken and niggerize even the rare leftover Aryans.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Nah it is over for curries. Further mixing with curries will blacken and niggerize even the rare leftover Aryans.
na dark looks mogs. Every ( upper c) curry should get bones tan and fraud light eyes

that’s obviously just a hillbilly

Those results did not adjust for clan ( latter v imp). There are many North Indian tribes living in south India ( pancha Gouda)

F0upz9fXoAEcsw1
This is the true study.Only Pamiris have good amount of Yamnaya ancestry.Other asians are just non aryan

F0upz9fXoAEcsw1
This is the true study.Only Pamiris have good amount of Yamnaya ancestry.Other asians are just non aryan
No. Like I said those results did not take clan into consideration. They were looking at regional caste of Dravidian tribes. Makes no sense why palmieis would have higher admixture esp considering they don’t practice endogamy even